Yongguk

The Devil's Contract

‘Daehyunnnn~ I’m bored. Let’s go out.’ You whined.

 

‘No.’

 

‘Why? It’s a Saturday. Aunty and Uncle are away for the whole month.’ You pouted.

 

‘No.’

 

‘Please?’

 

‘No.’

 

‘Why?!’

 

‘No comment.’

 

‘Argh, Jung Daehyun!’ You stomped your feet and jumped onto the couch, glaring at the television in front of you.

You didn’t glare for long as the doorbell rang. You sprang up towards the door and opened it.

 

‘Yongguk oppa!’ You greeted the smiling man standing in front of you.

‘Annyeong, ~~~~.’ He greeted back.

Daehyun wondering why Yongguk at his house in the morning, put down his pen on the table and went to greet him.

 

‘What brings you here, hyung?’

‘I’m lending ~~~~ for the day.’ Yongguk shot you his gummy smile which caused you to giggle.

Daehyun looked at you then Yongguk with one eyebrow raised.

 

‘Why?’

 

‘I promised to treat her jjajangmyun, remember?’

 

‘No. And no, she’s not going out. She’s busy.’ Daehyun lied, trying to keep you at home.

He didn’t like you out with any of his friends especially when he is not with you.

 

‘Yongguk oppa, you’re the best! Let’s go! I’m free today. And Daehyun was being mean.

He wanted me to rot at home like him. Let’s go, let’s go!’ You grabbed Yongguk’s arm excitedly

and scrunched your nose at Daehyun.

 

‘Y-yah. Wait!’ Daehyun yelled after the both of you but you’re already sprinting off at top speed

on Yongguk’s motorcycle.

 

‘Tsk, Yongguk oppa, you’re the best!’ Daehyun mimicked you as he closed the door.

‘Am i not the best? I brought you to the carnival, i bought new clothes for you,

i enrolled you in my school, heck, i even let you stay in my house. Psh. So much for gratitude.’

 

---

 

‘2 bowls of jjajangmyun.’ Yongguk ordered.

The food arrived as the both of you chat.

 

‘Yongguk oppa, should we go somewhere else after this?

I don’t want to go back home and face a grumpy Daehyun.’

 

‘What would you like to do then?’ Yongguk smiled.

 

‘I don’t know. I just want to stay away from Daehyun for the time being.’

You grumbled and slurped on your noodles.

‘This is soooo good.’ You said with your mouth full.

 

Yongguk chuckled at you, ‘How about we go play a game of paintball?’

Your eyes lit up at the word Paintball.

You have never played it before but you heard the boys in your class were talking about it.

 

‘I would love too! B-but i don’t know how to play.’ You said shyly.

‘I’ll teach you. Only if you’re up to it. You know, it could turn out to be a really ugly game.’ He teased.

 

‘Pft. Challenge accepted.’

 

---

 

‘Wahh, Yongguk oppa that hurts alot.’ You rubbed the bruise that is forming on your left arm.

 

‘I told you. The game could turn out pretty ugly.’ He smiled.

 

‘Don’t smile like that after you’ve hurt me, Bang Yongguk.’ You growled.

 

Yongguk laughed at you and ruffled your hair which causes you to pout.

 

‘I’m tired. This is crazy, 3 hours of paintball game and then we went bowling. My body is all sore.’ You complained.

‘But that chicken stew we had for dinner made up for it!’ You patted your tummy.

 

‘That was good isn’t it?’ He said.

‘I’ll definitely ask you out for a date the next time. I like being around you.’

 

You blushed at hearing his last sentence.

 

He dropped you home and was greeted by a very grumpy looking Daehyun.

‘You took her out for the whole day, hyung.’ Daehyun said, slightly glaring at the older male.

 

‘That’s what you call a date.’

 

‘Where did the both of you go? What did you eat? Did you buy anything? Who is there with you? Have you-‘

 

‘Sheesh, Daehyun. Why are you asking so many questions? Yongguk oppa treated me really well today.’

You said as you pushed pass him slightly just to get into the house.

 

Daehyun glared once more at Yongguk and told him to leave.

Yongguk shrugged and did as he was told.

 

‘Wait! Yongguk oppa! Thank you for bringing me out today. I’m definitely looking forward to our next date!’

You yelled after Yongguk which just held his hand up in a cool manner.

Daehyun looked at you with his mouth opened.

 

‘W-what?! No more next time. I’ll bring you out instead!’ Daehyun said with a tinge of jealousy in his voice.

 

You ended up quarrelling with Daehyun about the next ‘date’ with Yongguk.

Yongguk smiled to himself as he hopped on his motorcycle.

 

*That kid still hasn’t realized his feelings for her.*