Himchan

The Devil's Contract

The next day, you were woken up by someone yelling your name noisily.

You threw the pillow over your face in attempt to block the noise off.

 

‘~~~~ baby!!’

 

‘~~~~!!!!!’

 

‘~~~~~ dear !!!!!!’

 

You groaned and sat up. You heard someone talking outside of your room.

It must be Daehyun but who’s with him at this time?

It’s only 9am in the Sunday morning.

 

‘~~~~~!!!!’

 

‘I’m coming!’ You let out an angry yell as you scramble out of your bed to open the door revealing

Daehyun who’s still wearing his pyjamas and a noisy Himchan.

 

‘Oh..It’s you Himchan oppa.’ You yawned as you turned your back on him,

walking toward your bed and plopped on it.

 

‘Baby dear, let’s go shopping today.’ Himchan said as he shook your shoulder.

 

‘Himchan hyung. Go home.’ Daehyun yawned and rubbed his eyes.

Obviously he is still sleeping when Himchan decided to barge into the house without any warning.

 

You ignored him on purpose just wanting to hear Himchan whine.

 

‘Baby-ah.’ Without warning Himchan jumped onto your bed beside you.

You stifled a laughter as Daehyun tried to pry Himchan off the bed.

 

‘Yah, Himchan hyung!’ Daehyun kept on tugging on the other male’s arm to no avail.

You sat up laughing and tackled Himchan onto the floor as he let out a groan.

 

‘Let’s go, Himchan oppa. I need to buy something anyways.’

You stood up and dusted yourself as you make your way to the bathroom.

 

‘Wait. You should stay at home, ~~~~. What about me?’ Daehyun complained as Himchan smirked in triumph.

‘Daehyun, you’re already 19. You should know how to take care of yourself.’ Himchan teased.

 

‘Hyung, i’m keeping my eyes on you.’ Daehyun said through gritted teeth.

You are finally ready. You wore a blue sleeveless blouse and white shorts.

You had your hair tied up neatly and carried a cute tote bag.

 

‘Wow, pretty.’ Himchan whistles at you as you rolled your eyes at him.

 

Daehyun looked at you with his mouth hanging open.

‘Why do you have to dress up today? You’re always so lazy and messy.’

 

You glared at  Daehyun, ‘That’s because Himchan oppa is so handsome today.’

Himchan smiled at your comment on him. He liked it.

He likes to be praised for his looks.

 

‘Let’s go, ~~~~.’ Himchan held out his arm and you gladly took it.

‘Wait, where are you going?’ Daehyun asked.

 

‘I’m bringing her to Hongdae.’ Himchan cooly replied without looking back at Daehyun.

‘I didn’t say you can to bring her out.’ Daehyun said.

 

‘I’m bringing her out not you, Daehyun. And she’s not yours so why would i

need your permission to bring this pretty lady out?’ Himchan rolled his eyes at Daehyun.

 

‘Wha-..’

You giggled and urged Himchan to leave the now boiling Daehyun alone at home.

 

---

 

While you’re enjoying your date with Himchan.....

 

‘I don’t trust Himchan hyung. Who knows what he might do to ~~~~. I’m sure she can protect herself but.. Argh.’

Daehyun was talking to himself.

He had decided to follow the both of you so he put on his cap and mask and took the bus down to Hongdae.

 

---

 

‘Oh, Himchan oppa, this is pretty.’ You held up a silver bracelet with a moon shaped charm dangling on it.

‘It’ll look prettier on you.’ He smiled.

‘I’ll buy you that.’

 

As Himchan was paying, ‘Sir, this is a couple bracelet. You can’t only buy one.’ the cashier said.

Himchan looked at you and you really wanted the bracelet.

He gave in and bought a similar one.

 

‘Your girlfriend is really pretty, sir.’ The cashier said as he packed the bracelet into a box.

‘I know.’ Himchan grinned and slung his arms around you.

 

‘Wait, i’m not his gi-‘

 

‘Jagiya, let’s go to the next shop.’ Himchan interrupted you and pulled you out.

 

‘Himchan oppa. Why don’t you explain to the guy that i’m not your girlfriend?’

You asked as soon as the both of you are out of the store.

 

‘You’re my girlfriend for today.’ He grinned.

He took out the box and handed it to you which you thanked him and wore it around your wrist.

You took out the extra one and wore it around his wrist for him.

 

‘There. We’re a couple for today.’ You smiled at him.

Himchan was shocked at your friendliness.

He thought you would have pushed him away for being so cheesy but you didn’t.

 

‘Should have some ice cream on such a hot day?

I heard there is one just right down there and they serve the best.’

He suggested to which you nodded your head eagerly.

 

‘2 banana green tea ice creams please.’ Himchan ordered as he took out a bill.

 

 ‘Sorry sir, we’ve run out of ice cream. There’s enough for only one.’ The person said.

‘Then we’ll share one.’ Himchan took the ice cream and it before passing it to you.

 

‘Is it good?’ You raised your eyebrow at him.

 

‘Try it for yourself.’

 

As you’re about to taste the ice cream, you heard someone shouted your name.

You turned around to see Daehyun jogging towards you.

 

‘D-don’t share the i-ice cream w-with him.’ Daehyun panted,

crouching down as he take in more air through his mouth.

 

‘What are you doing here, Daehyun-ah?’ You asked, totally surprised.

 

‘Are you spying on us?!’ Himchan asked in disbelief.

 

‘From the very beginning.’ Daehyun straighten his back and looked at Himchan.

He saw the bracelet Himchan was wearing and took it off.

 

‘This is mine.’ Daehyun said as he shoved the bracelet into his pocket.

‘H-hey, Himchan oppa bought that for me and that one is his.’ You argued.

 

‘Not anymore. I don’t like you wearing the same things with this guy.’ Daehyun said.

‘Let’s go home.’

 

‘No. Why? Daehyun~’ You whined as Daehyun dragged you away.

 

You looked over apologetically at Himchan. As much as you wanted to break free from Daehyun, you didn’t dare.

You can sense a dark aura around him and you knew it isn’t the right time to fight against him.

Daehyun was fuming mad as he tugged onto your wrist harder.

 

‘Hey, our date is not finished yet! I can’t-’ Himchan yelled after you both.

 

‘Whatever!’ Daehyun yelled back without looking at Himchan.

 

‘T^T Daehyun’s so mean. ~~~~ baby...’

 

You mouthed an apology to Himchan while you’re still being dragged away.

 

---

 

‘What’s wrong with you, Daehyun?’ You asked, glaring at him as soon as the both of you reached the house.

 

‘What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you flirting all around Himchan hyung?’

He asked back with an angry tone.

 

‘I wasn’t flirting! He’s treating me very nicely so i treated him back nicely too.’ You argued.

 

‘First, Yongguk hyung now Himchan hyung? Who else after that?’ Daehyun raised his voice.

 

You’ve had enough. You didn’t understand why Daehyun is so mad.

There’s nothing going on between you and his friends.

Is Daehyun misunderstanding something? Or...

 

‘Are you jealous, Daehyun?’ You asked.

 

‘W-what? Me? Jealous? Of what?’ Daehyun’s face turned red after being caught.

 

You let out a light laugh. ‘So you are jealous!’

 

‘Stop being ridiculous. I’m not talking to you.’ With that, Daehyun stomped into his room.

 

*I know you’re jealous, Daehyun*