Flashback

The Devil's Contract

‘Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Chanyeol.’ He offered his hand with a wide grin on his face.

You shook his hand and introduced yourself too.

‘Oh, is that Daehyun?’ Chanyeol asked. ‘Daehyun-ah!’

Chanyeol jog up to him and gave him a light shoulder bump.

 

You followed quietly behind. Honestly, you didn’t know what to do.

You don’t mix well with these kind of people.

A few girls are looking at you weirdly but you just shrugged it off.

 

‘Daehyun-ah, i missed you!’ A girl ran up to Daehyun and hugged him.

‘Oh, ChanJin-ah.’ Daehyun smiled at the girl.

 

‘It’s been so long since i saw you, Daehyun. How are you doing?’

‘I’m good.’

 

You hate to admit it but you’re jealous at how Daehyun smiles and talks to her.

Seeing you pouting, Chanyeol decide to ask you out for a stroll outside.

 

‘How did you meet Daehyun?’ Chanyeol asked.

‘Umm.. we sort of met by chance.’ You lied.

 ‘Then are the both of you.. you know.. together?’ Chanyeol asked shyly.

 

‘No! No no. We’re just friends...’ You trailed off.

‘That’s a relieve.’ He smiled.

You looked at him confused by his words.  

‘What do you say that?’

 

‘My sister, Chanjin really likes Daehyun since they were young.’

‘You have known Daehyun for such a long time?’ You eyes rounded.

‘Yeah but we rarely meet. Probably only during parties or dinners like this.’ He explained.

 

‘Mmmm..’ You nodded.

‘There’s a place i want to show you. You don’t find things like this anymore these days.’

Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed your hand and pulled you.

 

You were amazed at how huge his house is. It is like a mansion.

The garden is especially big.

He pulled you closer to him as the both of you had to walk past bushes and trees.

 

‘There look. That’s a well. It’s actually for decoration during my grandfather’s days but now,

we decide to just cover it up by growing plants and bushes around it.

This is my secret place.

I call it the wishing well because whenever i make a wish here, it comes true.’

Chanyeol told you while he admires the place.

 

There was no reply from you so he turned his head to face you.

 

‘~~~~. A-are you okay?’

 

You’re grasping your chest.

It feels like all the air in your lungs is being squeezed out and you’re gasping for air. 

Your head hurts as you quickly clutch on your head.

Everything looks like its spinning around.

You heard Chanyeol’s voice faintly calling out your name but you’re in so much pain that you couldn’t answer him.

 

‘Mother..mother!’

‘Run my dear. Run away! Save yourself!’

Your mother pushed you as you ran without looking back, tears streaming down your cheeks.

You heart thumping hard against your chest. You’re scared.

 

You ran past trees, twigs and leaves making crunching sounds as you step on them with each step you took.

You pick up your hanbok and continued running as you heard screams from the distant.

 

‘Mother.. Father.. Everyone..’ You cried to yourself but you didn’t stop running.

You took a quick turn and hid behind a tree, panting. You heard footsteps after you as you started sweating.

You tried to stay as silent as you can, cupping your hand over your mouth as tears keep rolling down your cheeks.

 

Suddenly someone yank you from the back. ‘Caught you, little miss.’

You let out a scream but were covered by stuffing cloth into your mouth.

 

‘You’re smart, running away when you could have just been sold as a slave.

Now that you have caused us so much trouble, we will have to kill you.’ The man told you harshly.

 

You shook your head and begged him with your eyes.

The man threw you onto the ground and told the other men to tie you up.

You’re dragged to a well.

Your eyes enlarge as you knew what they would do to you next.

 

You prayed silently as you kept struggling but those men didn’t need much effort to lift you up and threw you into the well.

The cold water came in contact with your skin as you tried to break free from the ropes but to no avail.

 

You held your breath as you sunk deeper, your wet hanbok making you heavier.

You’re struggling to keep yourself alive but air is running out of your lungs quickly.

 

*Please, please let me live*

 

Everything turned black.

 

‘~~~~-ah! Omo.’ Chanyeol tried shaking you but you have fainted on the ground.

Without wasting any second, Chanyeol picked you up and carried you back to the house quickly.

 

‘~~~~ fainted!’ Chanyeol yelled loudly, catching everyone’s attention.

Daehyun hearing that quickly ran to Chanyeol who is still carrying you.

 

‘W-what happened?!’ Daehyun asked in a panicked tone.

‘S-she fainted! I didn’t know how.’ Chanyeol told him as Daehyun tried to take you from Chanyeol’s arms.

*She’s so light. Has she been eating?*

 

‘Omo, Daehyun. Send ~~~~ to the hospital now. We will be there shortly.’

Mr.Jung said as he looked at your pale face.

‘I’ll drive you there.’ Chanyeol offered and quickly took his keys.

Daehyun carried you carefully into the car.

 

*Please be safe, ~~~~~-ah*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol's part would end here! or... if i ever still needed him as an extra character in the story. keke. HAPPY VIRUS~

Thank you for all the comments :D it keeps me motivated to write so keep it coming!