Jongup and Zelo

The Devil's Contract

You sighed as you looked out the window.

There’s actually nothing to look at but you couldn’t bring yourself to pay attention in class.

Daehyun sat beside you jotting down notes. It’s been three days since he ignored you.

Not even one word is spoken to each other since that argument.

 

The more you think about it, the more you get angry.

*Why is he making a big deal out of this?*.

Miraculously, the bell rang, knocking you out of your thoughts.

You slung your bag across your shoulder and turned around to find Daehyun gone.

You sigh to yourself once again.

 

‘Noona! Noona!’ You turned to see Zelo and Jongup running towards you.

You greeted them with a hug and smile.

‘Noona~ Would you like to come see us practice dancing?’ Zelo asked, making puppy eyes at you.

‘Yeah, noona. I could teach you some moves.’ Jongup said, smiling shyly.

 

You were unsure if you wanted to go with them but thinking about getting ignored one you reach home,

you might as well go with them so you agreed.

Zelo jumped up in joy and slung his arms around your shoulder.

 

 

---

 

You reached their dance studio. It was empty. The three of you threw your bags on the corner.

‘Jongup-ah, i would like to see you dance. Could you show me some of your moves?’

You asked as you sat on the floor right at the corner.

‘Uh.. sure.’ Jongup answered and the music.

 

Once the music started, Jongup started to dance. His dance awed the three of you.

He left you with your mouth hanging open.

You have never seen him dance and you didn’t know he was this good.

As the song reached its peak, Jongup pulled off his shirt, showing his glorious body.

 

You squealed and stared at him.. or rather, his body.

The music ended as Jongup quickly put on his shirt.

He looked down and scratch the back of his neck.

‘Eheh, how was it? I-i ws practicing for the upcoming dance battle.’ He said shyly.

 

You’re still too stunned to speak.

Zelo scooted closer to you and whispered, ‘I didn’t know noona was a ert.’

 

You shook out of your trance and hit his head playfully. ‘Yah. It’s a normal reaction.’

Zelo just scoffed and walked towards the music player and turned the music on.

 

You watched how Zelo danced and you cursed under your breath.

*Dang, this kid sure can dance like a robot.*

Before Zelo ended his dance he grabbed you and spun you around.

 

‘Noona, how was my dance? Isn’t it better than Jongup hyung’s? At least my dance is rated G.’

Zelo asked as Jongup just laughed shyly.

 

‘The both of you are awesome dancers!’ You gave Zelo a soft hug.

 

‘Come noona, let me teach you how to dance.’ With that, Zelo grabbed onto your waist and lifted your arm over your head.

‘Wha- what are you doing Zelo?’

 

‘Then you move your arm like this while you trace a circle on the floor with your feet.

Then you squat down and wave your right arm like this.’ Zelo continue teaching you.

You tried to keep up with him but is failing badly.

 

‘Zelo-ah can we stop now? You’re too fast.’ You panted.

Zelo looked over to you and saw you sat on the floor, panting.

‘We’ve only been doing this for 15 minutes. Are you that tired?’ Zelo asked.

 

‘Zelo. I need a break.’ You said to the younger boy in front of you.

‘Noona, would you like so canned drinks? I’m going down to the mart to get some.’ Jongup asked.

‘I’ll go with you.’ You smiled and stood up, leaving for the mart with Jongup.

 

The walk there was quiet since Jongup wasn’t a person that likes to talk as much as the others.

You thought at how different their personalities and age are from one another but they still can remain as close friends.

*If only i can be with them for the rest of my life...*

 

‘Noona.’

 

‘Hmm?’

 

‘I might sound rude but is there something wrong between you and Daehyun hyung?’ Jongup asked innocently.

 

You let out a groan. Jongup must have felt offended as he apologized quickly.

‘Don’t need to apologize, Jongup-ah. It was my fault that we’re not talking to each other.’

 

‘Can you tell me what happened?’ Jongup asked as he opens the door.

 

‘Why?’

 

‘I will treat you to a can of drink if you tell me, noona.’ He smiled.

‘Smart kid.’ You smirked.

 

As the both of you are walking back enjoying the drinks, Jongup asked again.

‘Can you please tell me what happened?’

 

You let out a sigh.

‘He’s angry that i went on a date with Yongguk and Himchan.

He told me he didn’t want to talk to me after that and from there on,

we didn’t talk at all. We don’t even eat dinner together on the table.

He would bring it into his room.’

 

‘Maybe hyung is just worried about you.’ Jongup said.

‘I’m with his friend, not a stranger. He should know them better than i do.’ You mumbled.

 

‘Just give him some time. He’ll be back to normal soon. Don’t sweat it, noona.’ 

Jongup flashed you his cutest smile.

You swore you could have pounced on him by then and squeezed him.

 

---

 

That evening, Jongup and Zelo insisted to walk you back.

As you reached home, you pressed on the doorbell but no one came to open the door.

Growing impatient, you pressed on the doorbell multiple times.

 

Finally  Daehyun opened the door and glared at the three of you before leaving the door open for you to go in.

You thanked Jongup and Zelo for the fun day. You sure learned more about them.

Giving them a hug each, you went into the house.

 

‘Have you taken your dinner, Daehyun?’ You knocked on his door and asked.

Since there was no reply, you decided to open the door.

 

Daehyun who is listening to his ipod on his bed sat up and glared at you.

 

‘Have you taken your dinner, Daehyun?’ you asked again.

 

‘Oh. I thought you’re too busy with my friends now to even ask if i have taken my dinner.’ Daehyun rolled his eyes at you

.

‘Daehyun-ah. They asked me out so i just agreed. They are your friends anyway. Why are you so uptight?’

 

‘Get out.’

 

 

'Dae-'

 

 

‘Get out i said.’ Daehyun growled.

 

‘Fine!’ You slammed the door shut

 

*Whatever, Jung Daehyun. From now on, i’m not going to care about you!*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seems like Daehyun and you are having a lover's spat.

The reason why i wrote this filler chapters are because i'm actually on a writersblock. ;A;

but now that it's solved, i will get onto the plot by the next chapter. 8D