Chapter Five: Mysterious Girl

Shining Star ☼

--Eshie's POV--

"See you later chingu!" I replied back.

"Wow~ you're now Key's friend! I thought you were fighting a while ago? " Gem said.

"Yea~ we were really fighting a while ago but then I apologized and he also did the same then we became friends" I explained.

"So that's what you were talking about with those papers you passed to each other?" Gem asked.

"You saw those? Haha. " I said.

"You seem so happy" Gem said.

"Of course! I'm now Key almighty's friend." I boasted.

We called Vielle and Jenny who were also talking. We ate our lunch together.

"Taeminnie is so cute and sweet. He's really adorable specially when talking about his favorites! " Jenny said.

"Good. You're friends with Taemin. I'm now Key's friend" I said.

"Me too. And guess what? Jonghyun oppa asked for my cellphone number!" Vielle exclaimed.

"You should be careful Vielle. You just met for a few hours and he already acts as if he likes you. Maybe he's just playing around so don't fall for him immediately. Arasso?"Jenny advised.

"Arasso. But, Jonghyun oppa is just so cute!" Vielle said.

"Fany unnie doesn't really talk to me. She seems to have a cold expression and he keeps on looking at Jenny, Vielle and Eshie" Gem informed.

One thing came to my mind. Maybe Fany is jealous because we're SHINee's seatmates? That reason could be possible but I can't make conclusons because I don't have much evidence.

"So how are you gonna make your research?" I asked Gem.

"She said she's gonna make it herself" Gem replied.

"Okay" I said.

Vielle keeps on looking upside down, back to normal again then upside down. Is she crazy?

"Vielle, what are you doing? Did you and your partner already plan your research?" I asked.

"Nope. But he said we're going to a date in the future!" Vielle said.

"Argh! You should worry about your assignment more! " I said angrily.

We bought our lunch and ate it. We then proceeded to our classroom.

--Minho's POV--

We bought our lunch. A while ago, Onew hyung keeps on glancing on where Fany and Gem are seated so I asked him:

"Hyung, why were you glancing on where Gem and Fany are seated? Do you like one of them?" I asked.

"No. Of course not." Onew said without looking at me.

I know he's lying. I should just observe more.

"This afternoon, Eshie is going to our dorm because we'll make our research" Key informed.

"So you're now friends?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yea~ She apologized and I did the same" Key said.

"I think you two are getting along well. I can see your smiles when talking" Taemin said.

"Of course! Because we're FRIENDS" Key said.

We're done eating so we went back to our classroom.

--Key's POV--

I sitted on my seat and Eshie is also is sitting on her seat. She keeps on talking to Jenny wh is sitting behind her. Then a girl suddenly came to me.

"Hello Key oppa~" the girl said.

"I'm Fany and my full name is Tiffany" Fany said.

"What do you want? " I said, annoyed.

"I just want to introduce myself" Fany said.

"Okay, then you can go" I said.

Fany went back to her seat. She doesn't talk to anyone.