Chapter Twenty-Two: I hope so

Shining Star ☼

I woke up because of the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I lazily said.

"Eshie, it's already 9 o'clock in the morning and you're still sleeping?" Key said.

"If I'm still sleeping then I can't talk to you right now. Keke. Just kidding." I said.

"I'm sorry. I slept at 2 o'clock in the morning" I added.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I talked with Jaejoon, my childhood friend. He just came back here in Korea." I said.

"You talked to him until 2 in the morning? He was there at about 8 p.m." Key said.

"You talked for 6 hours? Oh god~" Key said.

"We haven't seen each other for a long time. Please understand" I said.

"You should also think that you need to rest. You're going to practice again this afternoon" Key said.

"Wait~ how did you know Jaejoon was here at 8 p.m. last night?" I asked curiously.

"Umm, I heard you shout "Jooongie!". It was so loud that I thought something bad happened to you again so I looked outside" Key said.

Ohhh~ he saw that, >.<

"So umm, Key-a, by any chance, are you jealous?" I asked.

"What?! Of course not." Key said.

"Haha. You can't hide it. Why do you have to worry? You're my boyfriend and he's my childhood friend. See the difference?" I said.

"Yea~ Yea" Key said.

--Key's POV--

I saw Eshie's happiness when she saw Jaejoong. She even hugged him tightly and they talked for 6 hours.

What if I'm jealous? I think it's just right to be jealous if your gf is hugging another guy. >.<

"What's wrong" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing" I said.

"You've been frowning like that all day and you seem to be not in the mood and you'd just tell me there's nothing wrong?" Jonghyun said.

"Argh!~ Okay~ I saw Eshie hugging a handsome guy last night" I finally said.

"What?! Who is the guy?" Jonghyun said.

"Jaejoong. His childhood friend. They haven't seen each other for a long time" I said.

"So that explains the hug. There's nothing to worry about." he said.

"I really hope so" I said.

I have nothing important to do so I decided yo watch Eshie's practice.

"Key oppa~ please tie my bracelet. Thank you!" Eshie said.

I tied her unique bracelet then we went to their dance studio. They started practicing then Jaejoong came. Argh!

"Hi Jaejoong oppa~!" Eshie said excitedly.

I noticed that Jaejoong and Eshie have the same bracelet. My love is pain. I can feel pins that are pinching my heart right now. I decided to go out first.

"Key oppa~ are you alright?" Eshie asked then touched my cheeks.

Aish~ She really knows how to make me happy.

"Yes" I said the we went back inside.

"I want you to meet Jaejoong" Eshie said.

"Joongie, this is my boyfriend" she said.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Please take care of my Eshie well" he said.

My Eshie? As if he owns her.

"Of course" I said.

"I'll go back to practice now. Bye!" Eshie said.

"Bye. Good luck there. I'll be watching you" I said.