Chapter Three: The New Students

Shining Star ☼

--Nobody's POV--

"We're so happy you chose our school. You're going to be in the most behaved section. You may be idols but you must also follow school regulations." The teacher said to SHINee.

"Arasso" SHINee replied.

--Key's POV--

Duh?! Like I care. I don't want to study here anyways.

"Please wait here I'm going to introduce you to your new classmates" said the teacher.

The teacher introduced us and we went inside the classroom. All the students seemed shocked. Some looked at us admiringly. I just smirked.

--Eshie's POV--

"Waaaahh~ SHINee oppas are going to be your classmates! I really can't believe it!" I screamed in my mind.

I still need to act cool so as not to scare the SHINee oppas.

"Annyong haseyo. SHINee imnida." They introduced their group then introduced theirselves individually.

"I'm going to change your sitting arrangement into a random one since most of you want to sit with them. All of you stand up, get your things and stay at the side" ordered the teacher.

All of us followed.

I'm nervous but excited because I might be a seatmate to any SHINee members.

"Okay. Jenny would sit with Taemin." The teacher said.

Jenny smiled then looked at me. I smiled back. Jenny is so lucky!

"Onew sit with Minho, Vielle with Jonghyun, Gem with Fany and Eshie with Key"the teacher said.

My body froze. I can't move and speak. I didn't know what to do. Thankfully, Jenny grabbed me towards my seat.

I didn't notice it but Key was already beside me. His face is so pretty and flawless ᄏᄏᄏ.

"You didn't move for a while so I grabbed you before anyone notices" Jenny whispered.

"I'm just behind you if you want to talk with somebody" Jenny said loud enough for Key to hear.

Key glanced at Jenny.

--Key's POV--

What?! That girl(Jenny) talks as if I'm not gonna talk to my seatmate >.<

I decided to talk first because people might continue on thinking that I'm a bad person.

"*clears throat* Umm. Hi. I'm Kim Ki Bum. You can call me Key" I said as kindly as I can.

"Duh?! Whatever. I already know you. I'm Eshie BTW. And Key, stop acting like you're kind" Eshie said.

WTH.. Did she just said that?

"Okay I won't. Why are you angry? I introduced myself politely. You don't have manners." I said.

"I'm sorry" Eshie said looking at the ground.

"And Eshie, stop acting like you're a bad girl" I said smiling.

Hahaha~ Seems like this pretty girl is just acting bad.

Eshie looked at me angrily.  I stopped smiling.

At least she's not like a fangirl.

"I don't act bad. I'm really bad but I realized you're worse than me! I thought you were kind."Eshie said.

"I was kind then you treated me badly so I'm gonna do the same" I said.

"Duh?! Whatever" she said once again.

I noticed that all the students, including the teacher are looking at us. Eshie was gonna tell something then I said:

"Stop talking. All of them are looking at us" I whispered.

She looked around then looked at the ground. I saw her face turn red. She's blushing.

Wait.. Does she like me?

"You probably don't know how loud your voices are" the teacher said to both of us.

"I'm sorry" We both said.

"Okay continue to introduce yourselves to your other classmates but please make you voices lower. Ordered the teacher.

Eshie suddenly raised her hand.

What is this girl up to?

"Can I exchange my seatmate?" she said.

"Nope. Your seatmates will be with you for the whole semester" the teacher said.

"What?! Arghh.." she said.

"I don't even like being your seatmate. You're so noisy" I said.

Our classes then started.