Chapter Twenty: The Code

Shining Star ☼

--Eshie's POV--

I was at the front of one of the cubicles. when suddenly someone choked me! I struggled to take the hand away from my neck. The person pushed me then suddenly disappeared. I was coughing really hard. I tried to look for the person but I can't find her. Then Fany suddenly went out from one of the cubicles.

"I heard some noise. Are you alright?" Fany asked.

"Yes, someone chocked me" I said.

Fany seemed shock. Could she be the person that attacked me?

"Oh my God~ the attacker still didn't stop even if it's the last day of school" I said.

"I agree. I gotta go now." I said then went outside.

I was still coughing then saw Key along the hallway.

"What happened?" Key asked worriedly.

"Someone choked me when I was at the comfort room. And it's quite suspicious because Fany was the only one there." I said.

Key hugged me tightly. ♥_♥

"I know why the person attacked there. It's because it's the only place where I can't guard and protect you" Key said.

Key let go of me then I saw many other students gossiping. 

We went back to our classroom and we told our other friends about what happened.

"If the person attacked at the comfort room where you've been, then the attacker is surely a girl." Onew said.

"Eshie noona, it seems that you're the main target of the attacker. We're so worried." Taemin said.

The teacher went inside so we went back to our seats. I was trying to find a ballpen in my pocket when I felt a paper. I got it and it wrote:

"You really don't listen. You don't have to suffer all of this if you would just leave SHINee alone. 1,11,7,8,9,10,2,3,4,5,13,6"

I immediately told Key about it.

"I think the attacker placed it in your pocket when she choked you" Key said.

"I agree. But what do the numbers mean?" I said.

"I think it's a clue about something. We still don't know what it really means" Key said.

"Looks like the attacker gave us a puzzle that we need to put together to know her real identity." I said.

"Ye--" Key said.

"Eshie and Key, stop talking" the teacher said.

"We're sorry" we said.

After class, we informed our friends about the letter I saw in my pocket.

"It's like a code" Minho said.

"Yea~ we'll know who the attacker is if we decipher the code. But it's really hard." Jonghyun said.

"Yea~" I said.

We were walking towards the car when Kevin suddenly came near.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Kevin said.

"O-Okay" I said while looking at Key.

"Is it true you're already Key's girlfriend?" Kevin said.

"Uh, yea" I said.

"My classmates were gossiping about the two of you. They saw you hugging along the hallway" Kevin said.

"Oh~ it was because someone choked me before that" I said.

"1 minute is up. You said you'll talk to her for just a minute." Key said then put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's really true" I heard Kevin say.