Chapter Fifteen: I Promise

Shining Star ☼

--Taemin's POV--

We went back to the classroom. The teacher asked me and Minho hyung.

"Why are you late?" the teacher asked.

"Something bad happened to Eshie a while ago so we helped her. Key hyung already brought her to the clinic." Minho hyung explained.

Our classmates were shocked and worried  at the same time.

"Okay. All of you stay here. Ill go to the clinic to check Eshie's condition." the teacher said.

"What happened to Eshie?" Eshie's friends asked.

"Key hyung found Eshie tied on a chair in an old classroom" I said.

"What?! Oh my God! I think that the person who did that to Eshie is the same person who sent us those threats" Gem said.

"I agree" we all said.

"Then SHINee shouldn't get you out of our sight" Minho said.

--Key's POV--

"I haven't seen Eshie this scared. Her wrists have bruises and wounds due to the tight tie of the rope.  The nurse cleaned her wound and put cottons on it.

"She just needs to rest for a few hours" the nurse said.

"Okay" I said.

"She..umm, she fainted and fell" I lied so the teacher wouldn't worry more.

"Okay. Take her to their house so she can rest. I'' excuse both of you for the remaining class hours" the teacher said.

I called a taxi then carried Eshie inside. She was sleeping and leaning on my shoulder. I smiled.

I think I already like her. We arrived at their dorm and I placed her inside her room. She moved a bit then said:

"Don't leave me"

I think she's dreaming.

"I won't. I promise." I said then held her hands.

She slept so I decided to cook hot soup for her. When I got inside her room, she was already awake.

"Sip this hot soup. It could make you feel better" I said.

"Thank you so much Key oppa~" Eshie said.

"You're always there when I need you" she added.

"I'll be your guardian angel" I said.

The other SHINee members and Eshie's dormmates arrived.

"Eshie, are you alright?" Jenny asked.

"I'm fine now. Thanks to Key oppa and to all of you" Eshie said.

"Who could possibly do something like that? It's as if you've done something really bad to that person" Jonghyun said.

UEE arrived.

"Eshie, how are you now?" UEE asked.

"I'm fine UEE unnie. You don't really have to come here. Thanks for your concern" I said.

"It's fine. I don't have much things to do today so I decided to visit you" UEE said.

All of us talked for a while then went back to our dorms.

--Gem's POV--

UEE unnie is so kind. I hope that bad things wouldn't happen to any of us again.

"Bye Gem. Please take care always because you're receiving threats. Just call me whenever you need something" Onew said.

"Okay. Thank you" I said shyly.

They all went back to their dorm.

I think Fany is the one who did that to Eshie. During lunch break, she wasn't around and she came in just in time. I can't ask her where she's from a while ago because she might get angry or annoyed.

We haven't really talked. I'lltry to befriend her tomorrow so I could know the mystery behind Eshie's incident.