Chapter Thriteen: New Home and New Housemates

Shining Star ☼

--Eshie's POV--

"Unnie, let's go. We need to go to SM building to meet the President. Vielle said.

"Okay. Let's go" I said.

We went inside the SM building. We went inside the President's office.

"Sit down" said the President.

"Good afternoon Mr. President" all of us greeted.

"You will be training starting tomorrow and I need you to come here every afternoon. I decided to put you on your own dorm so it would be easier for you. I already told your parents about it and your things are already there. I will allow you to use your cellphones since you're all still students." the President explained.

"You can now proceed to your dorm and arrange your things. Your dorm is just beside SHINee's dorm so your SHINee oppas can lead you there. And BTW, you and SHINee have the same manager" the President said.

SHINee was already outside when we went out from the President's office. They led us to our dorm. It looks the same as SHINee's dorm but ours have a little girly style.

"We'll help all of you in arranging your things" Onew said.

"Thank you so much!" all of us said.

Jonghyun helped Vielle, Onew helped Gem and Taemin helped Jenny.

Key carried my luggage towards my room. I chose a room and he helped me arrange my things.

"You have a good fashion statement just like me" Key said when he saw some of my clothes.

"Kekeke. I agree with that." I said.

"I'll also help you Eshie." Minho said.

"Okay. Thank you" I said.

Wow~ these boys really know how to arrange things. I'm so impressed. We finished arranging my things. I said my thank you to Key and Minho. Minho got out of my room first.

"It's easier to guard you since our dorms are only meters apart." Key said.

"And we could make our assignments easily." I added.

"Oh~ living in a dorm means we would live on our own. We would wash our own clothes, cook and clean" I said worriedly.

"You don't know those things?" Key asked.

"Yes, unfortunately."  I said.

"I could teach you cook so you could cook for the other members." Key said.

"Okay. Thanks" I said.

"Wake up early tomorrow so we could start cooking" Key said.

"Okay. Bye Key oppa! Thank you so much for taking care of me!" I said.

"No problem chingu. Bye!" Key said then went out.

I went to the other members' dorms and they're also done arranging.I said good night then slept.

I was still in my dreamland when suddenly.

*Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Digi Ding Digi Ding Ding Ding*

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Wake up now. I'm at your dorm's door" a familiar voice said.

"Is this Key?" I asked.

"Yes." he said.

"How did you get my number?" I asked.

"Our President gave your contact numbers to us." Key said.

"Okay" I said then went to the dorm's door. I opened the door then Key said:

"Can you at least fix your hair?"

I then realized that I haven't fixed myself yet.

"Sorry" I said then went to the bathroom.

I went outside the bathroom then saw Key preparing the cooking tools.

"What should we cook?" Key asked.

"I'd like bacon!" I suggested.

"Okay. You can also place it inside a piece of bread." he said.

"Okay" I said.

He taught me how to put oil, then put the bacon on the pan.

"You would do the same when cooking hotdogs, eggs or even fish. Keke. It's so simple" he said.

"Okay" I said.

We prepared the breakfast then Jenny went down.

"Good morning Eshie and Key!" Jenny said.

"Good morning Jenny" we both said.

"Why are you here so early, Key?" Jenny asked.

"I taught Eshie how to cook so she could cook your breakfast" Key said.

"Okay. Eshie lives like a princess in their mansion that's why she doesn't know these things"Jenny said.

"Keke. So that's the reason" Key said.

"You're so talkative" I said to Jenny.

The remaining members went down. Key went back to his dorm and we ate our breakfast.

--Taemin's POV--

Where could Key umma be this early?
Then I saw Key hyung getting inside our dorm.

"Hyung,where are you from? I asked.

"On the other dorm. I taught Eshie how to cook" Key hyung said.

"Wow~ so responsible" I said.

"Of course." Key said boastly.

Key hyung really changed a lot since we've been Eshie's friends.

Key cooked our breakfast then we ate. After preparing to school, we went to the other dorm to inform them that we would go to school together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woot~ It's complete.

So what  do you think of the story? Comment puh-lease! :)