Chapter Twenty-Four: The Ring

Shining Star ☼

--Key's POV--

"Hyung, it's okay. I think they are just recovering the times when they weren't together" Taemin said.

"Yea~ I know. But something's different." I said.

"Maybe time will come when she would just leave me alone because she would prefer someone else" I added.

"What are you talking about?! You're too pessimistic. Be an optimist instead and you will not be sad. You're not even sure that what you're thinking is true. She was your fangirl,remember? So it means she was obsessed with you just like any other crazy fangirls. You're so hard-to-reach and she didn't even expect to see you in person. Now that you're his boyfriend, I'm pretty sure that she won't let go of you" Jonghyun explained.

I sighed

"You're right Jonghyun. I should just look at the bright side so I won't really worry." I said.

I sat on the couch then I saw Taemin texting.

"Who are you texting to?" I asked.

"To my noonas" Taemin said.

"Are you texting with Eshie?" I asked.

"Umm, yea. Why?" Taemin said.

"Nothing" I said.

I thought she's tired. I decided to text her.

"Eshie, are you awake? I thought you're tired. You should sleep now" 

"Oppa, I can't sleep" she said.

--Jenny's POV--

Minho oppa saved me a while ago. :)  He's understanding and helpful. 

I received a text from the President. It says:

"All of you are hardworking and cooperative and because of that, I will let you guys go to an amusement park. Don't worry, I'll give you guys enough money so you would really enjoy well."

Wow~ really?!Woohoo! But, I can't really enjoy that much unlike the others because I have an ankle injury. :'(

I received another text.

"Jenny noona, did you also receive the message from the President?" 

It was from Taemin.

I replied:

"Yes, you received it too? SO it means SHINee and Shining STARS would be together? Woohoo~ Yay!" 

"Yea, it would be fun!" Taemin texted back. 

--Key's POV--

I received a text from the President.

"Hyung, tomorrow is your chance to tell Eshie what you really feel" Taemin said.

"Yea~ I know" I said.

"But, you're afraid of heights" Minho said.

"Then it's his chance to hug Eshie tight because he would be so SCARED." Jonghyun said.

"Argh! What a ert!" I said.

I slept early to prepare for tomorrow's amusement rides.

I woke up early to prepare myself well. I wore very fashionable clothes.

But we still have to hide our identity because an amusement park is a very public place and people could recognize us.

Together with Shining STARS, SHINee rode to manager hyung's car toward the amusement park entrance.

Eshie is sooo excited! So cute~

"Let's ride the ferris wheel first!" Eshie said.

"Oh-Okay" I said.

We walked and went inside a vacant ferrish wheel seat. I sat beside Eshie. I really felt nervous.

Jonghyun looked at me and smiled reassuringly.

We are riding for only a minute but I already felt dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Eshie said.

"Uhh, yea~" I lied.

"No you're not fine." Eshie said then held my hands.

"Are you afraid of this ride? Gosh~ I'm so sorry." Eshie said.

"No, I'm enjoying it." I lied once more.

"Honesty is really important specially in a relationship. How can I know what you really feel if you won't say the truth?"Eshie said.

"Uhh, Yea. Sorry. I'm actually afraid of heights but I think I can survive this ferris wheel ride because I'm with you." I said.

Eshie giggled and blushed.

I really survived the ferris wheel ride. Yehey! Thanks to Eshie♥.

We went to find another ride. I noticed that I forgot to put my hoods back on but it was too late. The people recognized me and asked for autographs, making Eshie away from me. Oh no~~

I can't leave Eshie behind in a public place like this because she's still receiving threats and the attacker could have followed us. 

I continued on signing the autographs but I made it extremely fast. And the number of people surrounding me is growing. Argh!

--Eshie's POV--

Key's fans are around him. I'll just wait here.

I saw a guy who kinda' looks like Kevin. I approached him.

"Kevin!" I said.

He turned around then saw his wounded face.

"Oh my God~ what happened to your face?" I asked.

"It's a punishment." he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Uhh, it's nothing. I can't tell you the reason." he said.

"Okay" I said.

"Where's your bf?" he asked.

"Over there" I said while pointing to the crowd of people.

"Oh~ I can tell that he's so famous. He even left you behind" Kevin said then smirked.

"No. I was just pushed away by all his fangirls but I can't blame them because I was a fangirl too and I would also do the same if I would see my idol in an amusement park" I said.

Then I noticed Key got out from the crowd of people then ran towards me. Key grabbed my hand and we ran until we reached a corner and he pushed me on the wall.

"Why are you talking to Kevin again?" he asked angrily.

"I saw him so I talked to him because I was alone at that time and I saw him wandering around" I said.

"You're so careless! Aren't you suspicious that Kevin is here at the same time, at the same day, at the same place?" he said.

I sobbed.

"Sorry" I said.

Then Taemin, Minho and Jenny found us.

"Why are you two here? We went all around this amusement park to find you" Jenny said. 

"Hyung, why is Eshie noona crying?" Taemin asked.

"She talked to Kevin while the fans were around me so I scolded her." he said.

"Then you got angty just because of that? SHouldn't Eshie be the one who's supposed to be angry right now because you left her alone?" Minho said.

Key became silent. I didn't look at him and continued on looking at the ground.

"Argh! Yea~ I'm sorry. I'm overreacting again because something bad might happen to Eshie again" he said.

"I think you're more like overprotective. Please give her a little freedom even if it's just with her friends." Jenny said.

"No~ it's alright. I understand Key" I said.

"Eshie-ya. I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing a while ago. I went out of my mind." he said.

"It's fine" I said then smiled reassuringly.

After that, the other members went home so the people won't recognize them anymore.

Key asked me to go with him. We went to a store and he bought a couple ring. There is "EshKey" carved inside the ring.

"Awww, Key.. Thank you so much" I said.

"It's an apology gift." he said.

"Haha~ no need for that. I already forgave you" I said.

"Just accept it. I know you like it already" he said.

I laughed then he put the ring around my finger.

I blushed. (again)

I keep on blushing and smiling whenever I'm with Key.

We went back to each other's dorms and the other members saw the ring. ;)