Chapter Ten: We'd Be Idols!

Shining Star ☼

--Onew's POV--

*sowaneul malaebwa! I'm Genie for you boy*

Onew's phone rang.

"Hello? Okay. When? Okay. Bye" I said.

I called all the other members and said that the President wants too see us. We went to the President's office.

"I saw you guys with those 4 girls who used your dance studio." the President said.

"I'm so sorry Mr. President. I thought it's going to be alright to you. I'm such an irresponsible leader. Sorry again" Onew said worriedly.

"No need to say sorry. I just wanted you to contact them and make them come here anytime. I have plans for them because they're so impressive." the President said.

I was shocked. Would they also become idols?

I think they deserve it. Specially Gem.

The other members were also shocked.

"Wow~ my noonas are going to be idols!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Can you tell us your plans for them?" I asked.

"Okay. They will form a girl group. A girl version of SHINee. They will be called Shining STARS" the President said.

"Yay! So it means we would always be working together" Taemin said.

"But there's only 4 of them" Minho said.

"I know. That's why I'm conducting an audition here in Korea for that one spot." the President said.

They all nodded.

--Eshie's POV--

"You and your friends should come with us this lunch break because we'll talk about something important."Key said.

"Arasso" I said.

We would be together even if it's lunch break. Woohoo~

Onew told us all the information about us being idols. We were extremely shocked.

Girl version of SHINee? Oh my God.. I can't believe this is all happening. First, I became SHINee's classmates, then Key's seatmate, now being an idol?

"Are you sure? Wow. I can't believe my dreams are slowly becoming reality" I said.

"Yes we're sure" Key said.

"You'll start your training next week so you'll debute earlier. And BTW, your group's name would be Shining STARS" Key added.

"Wow~ Oh my God~ I'm so happy!" I said then hugged Key without noticing.

SHINee and my friends looked at us. I let go of Key.

"I'm sorry. I was just so happy" I said.

"Hyung, are you blushing?" Taemin asked Key.

"Of course not!" Key said then turned to the side.

They all laughed.

Oh my gosh. Did Key blush? Weee~~ Too many blessings are coming to me. 

I saw Fany on another table, looking angrily at us.

Maybe what I was thinking was true. I should be careful.

I think she noticed me looking at her so she immediately looked at the other side.

After class, I bid goodbye to SHINee and my friends. I went home and told mom the good news. She's so happy and so proud of me. She said she'll support me until the end. =)