Chapter Fourteen: Savior

Shining Star ☼

--Eshie's POV--

We and SHINee went out of the car. The students gossip even more. We kept on looking towards our classroom. I got my books from my lovker then a paper fell. It says:

"You kids really don't listen. Then today is the beginning of your endless misery"

I got so scared and I know the other members also received the same threat. I informed Key about it.

"I told you not to worry because SHINee is with you" Key said.

"Can I have the paper? I could check it for some clues" Key said.

I handed him the paper.

"The ink on this one seems lighter than the usual inks on printers" he added.

The teacher got inside.

"You have another new classmate" the teacher said.

"Okay. Get in now." the teacher said.

Then a beautiful girl with pretty long legs got inside.

The boys looked at her admiringly.

"UEE?" Key said.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Of course. She's our grade school classmate and also our close friend" Key said.

Key knows this pretty girl. I feel kinda' jealous because she's too pretty and she's Key's close friend.

"Okay" I said.

"Anyong haseyo. UEE imnida" she introduced herself.

The boys looked at her admiringly. She chose a vacant seat then our classes started. SHINee keeps on looking at her. Maybe it's just because they're SHINee's close friend.

"Hi Key. Long time no see. I didn't know SHINee also studies here. It's good to see you again" UEE said.

"Hi UEE. This is Eshie, my friend" Key said.

Wow~ he introduced me to her.

"Oh~ hi Eshie! Nice to meet you. You must be so happy that Key is your friend" UEE said.

"Hi UEE. Yes~ I'm sooo happy that Key is my friend!" I said.

Key smiled.

UEE was introduced by SHINee to my other friends. They got along well. She is sweet and kind.

--Key's POV--

Classes are going to start within a few minutes and I still haven't seen Eshie anywhere.

"Have you seen Eshie?" I asked Taemin.

"No hyung" Taemin said.

"Do you know where Eshie is?" I asked Jenny.

"She went to find her wallet. We came here because she said she can find it by herself" Jenny explained.

They just left their friend alone! I need to find Eshie because I can feel that something bad will happen because they're receiving threats.

I ran outside then Minho and Taemin followed me.

"Let's separate so we could easily find her" I suggested.

I ran as fast as I can. I seached everyhwhere. I'm sweating and my heart beats fast. I saw Eshie's bracelet on the ground. The bell already rang but I still didn't stop searching for Eshie. I heard someone scream in one of the rooms. I immediately found Eshie inside and I was horrified with what I saw. Eshie was tied with a rope and she's sitting in a chair. She was crying.

"Key oppa~" she said while crying.

"Don't worry. I'm here. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to guard and protect you. I hope this won't happen again." I said as I untied the rope.

She then hugged me. I can feel that she's really scared. I wiped her tears with the use of my hand. I carried her.

Minho and Taemin saw us.

"Hyung, what happened to her?" Taemin asked.

"She was tied on a rope in one of the old classrooms" Key said.

"Who did this to you?" Minho asked.

"I-I don't know. When I gained con-sciousn-ess, I was alre-ady tied." Eshie said, her voice is cracking.

"You need to take a rest. I'll get you to the clinic" I said.

"Minho and Taemin, go back to the classroom now. I can take care of her" I said.

They both went back.

--Minho's POV--

Key found her first. I hate myself!