Chapter Seventeen: My Savior, My Guardian Angel

Shining Star ☼

--Eshie's POV--

We were all so tired from training so we slept early. I was still sleeping when suddenly I heard my dormmates scream. I called Key through the phone but then a man(whole body covered with black clothes) went inside my room and threw my phone. He held my shoulders and pushed me in a corner. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I kicked the man on his stomach very hard that it made him curl down so I tried to ran but then the man grabbed and I fell. Key went inside and fought the man. Key punched and kicked him. The man punched Key back then ran outside. 

I immediately went to Key and saw his mouth bleed. I wiped the blood from his face.

"Key oppa" I said.

"I'm fine" he said then stood up.

Both of us went out of the room to check the other members' condition.

--Nobody's POV--

They saw their messed-up dorm that was ruined by those men that attacked them. We all wondered why the men that attacked me was the only one who attacked a SHINee member. The other SHINee members said that when they went inside to help, the other men just ran immediately. They saw a vandal written on the wall. It says "I friend your mind". We wondered what it really means because it doesn't make any sense. They informed the President about what happened so they said they will put a guard house placed between Shining STARS and SHINee's dorm.

--Eshie's POV--

I got our first-aid kit.

I applied cotton on his wound and blew the wounded part.

"Key oppa~ I really don't know how to thank you. You saved my life several times already" I said.

"I'm your guardian angel, right?" Key said.

"Yes~ but I hope my guardian angel won't be hurt because of me" I said.

--Nobody's POV-- 

The SHINee members went back to their dorm.

"I'm really worried of my noonas" Taemin said.

"This is already their 2nd time that they were attacked. No matter how well we guard them, the attackers still can still hurt them because they seem to know when we're not with them." Onew said.

"How could someone possibly do something like that just because we're their close friends? If she really likes us then she shouldn't hurt our friends because we're also hurt when something bad happens to them." Minho said.

"Yea~ I hope she could realize that. But, do you think the attackers today is the same or related to the attacker of Eshie?" Key asked.

"There's a possibility but we're not really sure" Onew said.

"Onew, you said a while ago that the attacker seem to know when we're not with them so they could attack them. So it would mean that the attacker know us well" Minho said.

"I agree" the others said.

"If I would know who the attacker is, I wouldn't forgive her!" Jonghyun said.

--Eshie's POV--

I don't know why but I can't get Key out of my mind. I like him but not just as a fangirl. I think what I'm feeling right now is different. He's my savior, my guardian angel.