Chapter Two (Geez....~)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

AT NAKAJIMA'S HOUSE:-

 

"Ehehehehee~Gomen ne Yuu-chan..i forgot about the groceries.."Ai said to Yuto.She remembered that she talked with Naoki until she forgot and left the groceries at the counter.

"Where have you been..?"Yuto asked.He was a bit curious.

"Are you still mad at me..?"Ai tried to change the topic.She was hesitated to tell Yuto about Naoki.Yuto turned away from looking at her.

"Gomen ne..Yuu-chan.."Ai tried to apologize.Yuto went straight to her and hug her tight.

"I forgive you.."Yuto whispered to Ai's ear.

"It was this easy..?"Ai whispered.

"Ehh..?Nani..?"Yuto asked.

"Nothing...~~"Ai says with a smile.

"Since you forgot about the groceries and it's late now..so what we gonna eat for dinner..?"Yuto asked.

"Eto...i don't know.."Ai answered.

"How about we eat burger at a simple burger shop near our house..?"Yuto gave a suggestion.

"That's sounds good..!!"Ai nodded her head.

 

AT NAOKI'S HOUSE:-

Naoki was thinking while drinking a cup of hot chocolate.

NAOKI'S POV:-

 

Ai-chan says that i looked like Ryousuke..Who is he..but i bet he is someone who are important for her..I really hope to meet her again..Wait..why i feel like this..?I hope and wanted to see her tomorrow..but will we meet again..?Maybe she will forget me after this..but i am happy to meet her..I can't stop myself from smiling when i remembered she says that she knows i am an otaku of strawberrys from my underpants..well she is a nice girl and sometimes naughty..

What's with Shinrai..?Even i wanted to give her a present,and it is in pink,she will definitely pushed it away..and she always tease me about my guitar..does it really looked like girlish style..?

 

NAOKI's POV(END)

 

"Yo!!Naoki..what are you doing..?Dreaming..?"Suddenly Daiki came.Naoki was a bit shocked.

"Shut up!It's none of your business.."Naoki answered.

"Oh yeah..?"Daiki took Naoki's hot chocolate and sip it.

"Oii!!!It's mine..!!"Naoki takes his cup away from Daiki.Daiki smiled.

"So what are you thinking about..?"Daiki asked.He looked at Naoki who went to the kitchen.

"Can you knock the door before comes in..?"asked Naoki.He looked at Daiki.

"No,well you know..it's me..i always went in like that when the door is unlocked..."Daiki smiled.

"Cehh!!"Naoki slapped Daiki's head.

"It's hurt!!"Daiki says loudly.

"Like i care..~"Naoki laugh.Suddenly Ana comes in.

"Yo!!Naoki nii-chan,Daiki nii-chan..do you see Hika-kun..?"Ana asked.Her eyes were looking around Naoki's house.

"You are really like your brother..Ana-chan,please knock the door before come in.."Naoki smiled.

"Ahh!!Gomen ne!!I forgot!!"Ana said loudly and went out.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!!"Ana knock Naoki's door.

"Yeah..?"Naoki asked.He wanted to laugh.

"May i come in..?"Ana asked.

"Okay..."Naoki laugh.Ana smiled and went in to Naoki's house.Daiki also laugh at his sister.

"Yo!!Naoki nii-chan,Daiki nii-chan..do you see Hika-kun..?"Ana asked the same question earlier.

"No..maybe he already dreaming right now.."Daiki answered.Naoki nodded his head.

"Ohh..really..?Okay then..jya nee.. nii-chan.."Ana went out.

"Fuuhhh~~Luckly she believe in you..Dai-chan..arigatou..~~"Hika walked out from Naoki's room.

"Ehh..?!!!!"Naoki and Daiki almost scream.

"When you get in my house..?"Naoki asked.Hika just smiled.

"I get in through your window in your room..it's unlocked.."Hika says happily.He went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"Cehh!!I should be more careful next time.."Naoki sigh.Hika sat besides Naoki and Daiki with his hand fulled with chocolates.

"Who's chocolate is that..?"Daiki asked.

"It's your little sister's chocolate..i took this from her wardrobe..."Hika smiled.

"Ana's..?That's why she was looking for you.."Naoki said to Hika.Daiki smiled.

"Oh..that is Ana's favorite chocolate..why you take it..?"Daiki asked.

"Because i wanted to eat it!!"Hika answered happily.Daiki takes one from Hika.

"Ceehhh!!!~"Daiki and Naoki said at the same time.Hika smiled out wide.

"Hey guys..i wanted to asked you something.."Naoki asked.Hika and Daiki stop chewing.

"What..?"Daiki and Hika asked at the same time.

"Does this really looked like girlish style..?"Naoki takes out his guitar.

"Absolutely!!It's strawberrys patern bro!!"Hika said loudly.

"Yeah..i am so agree with you Hika..!!Give me five..!!"Daiki said happily.

"No!!Give me ten!!!"Hika plapped Daiki's hand.

"Geez..~so Shinrai was right about this.."Naoki says slowly.

"What's with Rai-chan..?"Daiki asked.

"Shinrai says the same thing too..I think i need to change my pattern.."Naoki says slowly while playing his guitar.

"Shinrai always tease you don't she..?She is so boyish right..?"Hika asked.

AT SHINRAI'S HOUSE:-

"Hachooommm!!!!Urgh.."Shinrai rub her nose.

 

BACK AT NAOKI'S HOUSE:-

"I like boyish girl.."Daiki says happily.Hika looked at him.

"I don't mean Rai-chan..!!"Daiki says to Hika.Hika laugh.

"Hey..Nao-kun,may i sleep at your house tonight..?"Hika asked.Naoki nodded his head.Hika went hugging Naoki.

"Oii!!Let me go!!"Naoki quickly run away from Hika.Daiki laugh.

"Well..i need to go home..if not,my sister would asked me a lot..Hika,i will tell her that you steal her chocolate and eat it..jya nee.."Daiki went out from Naoki's house.

"No!!!~~~~~"Hika yelled.Daiki and Naoki laugh.

"I don't know what she would do to you after this,Hika-chan..~~"Naoki tease Hika.

"Arghhh!!I needed to hide..could i sleep at your house for a few days..?"Hika wink at Naoki.Naoki lift his shoulder up.

"Please,please,please!!!!"Hika beg Naoki and make his cute face.Naoki laugh.

"Oh my god..you looked terrible when begging someone...okay..whatever..but you do all the chores..."Naoki says with a smile.

"Thank you my friend.."Hika says happily and went jumping on Naoki's bed.Naoki kick Hika down.

"Go to the outside and sleep at the sofa.."Naoki says and give Hika a blanket and a pillow.

"Huhuuu~~You are so mean.."Hika make a sad face.Naoki pushed Hika out and closed the door.