Chapter Eleven (First Performance And Love??)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

THE NEXT DAY:-

 

The day has come.Naoki went to the place where he need to do his performance early in the morning.He went on the stage and practising with the band provided.They talked about the contract,the songs,the outfits and all about the performance.They decided Naoki will be known to public by the reporter after the performance end.

 

 

A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE START:-

 

"Ahh!!I am getting nervous!!"Naoki was wondering around the back stage.He looked at the audience who was standing.He bite his finger when he was nervous.

"Naoki!!"Ai went to him and pulled Naoki's finger.

"Eh..?So early and it's not my performance yet..why do you come..?"Naoki asked.He saw Yuto was walking towards him with a smile.

"Nothing..just wanted to see you before the performance started.."Ai smiled.Yuto went hugging Ai's hips.

"Really..?Thanks.."Naoki smiled when he saw the sweet couple smiling at him.

"Aren't you nervous..?"Yuto asked.

"Yes i do..Daiki hasn't come yet..well he is my manager from now on.."Naoki's eyes goes all over the stage.

"Naoki!!!~Gomen i'm late.."Daiki went to Naoki with Misaki by his side.Daiki and Misaki looked at Ai and Yuto.

"Ah..This is Ai-chan and Yuto-kun..and this is Daiki,Ana-chan's brother and Misaki,his girlfriend.."Naoki introduced them to each other.Ai and Yuto smiled and bow.Misaki and Daiki also bow to them.

"So,Daiki-kun..where is Ana-chan..?"Ai asked.She looked at Daiki and Misaki.Misaki was silent.

"She will come later with Hika..Ana tells me that she meet a nice girl named Ai..so it's you..and Yuto-kun must be your husband.."Daiki smiled wide.

"Ana tells you..?Yes..she is right.."Ai asked and laugh softly.Daiki nodded his head.

"You are Misaki right..?Can i called you Misa-chan..?"Ai asked.She smiled at Misaki.

"A-Aa,un.."Misaki nodded his head.

"She always shy when she meets someone new to her.."Daiki whispered to Ai's ear.Ai nodded her head.

"Ah..now i understand why she talks just a little words.."Ai whispered.She looked at Misaki again.

"Misa-chan!!After this would you and Daiki-kun went out to the theme park with us..?The theme park was just opened a few days ago.."Ai pulled Misaki's hand.Misaki was stunned for a while,then she smiled and nodded her head.Ai smiled wide and looked at Daiki and her husband.

"Ah!!I almost forgot about Naoki.."Ai looked at Naoki who was silent.

"Naoki..the performance will be started for a few more minutes.."Daiki says slowly.

"Okay..where are the outfit that i need to wear..?"Naoki asked.Daiki pointed to a dresser room.

"Naoki!!"Ai shout.She hugs Naoki tight.

"Nee..Ganbatte for the performance and your feeling towards her.."She whispered to Naoki's ear.Naoki nodded his head and smile.Then Naoki went away to the dresser room.

"Ah!!I can't wait!!"Ai pulled Yuto's hand and went to the place where audience were waiting.

"Me too.."Yuto smiled.He hold Ai's hand tight.

 

THE PERFORMANCE STARTED:-

 

"Hello everyone!!!I am Ash..today i'm gonna sing a song that i make myself..."Naoki says out loudly.The audience were silent.

"Thee..i know i am still new,but please listen to this song first.."Naoki smiled.He looked at Ai and Yuto who was watching him.He takes out his guitar and play it.Then the sounds of drums and bass were heard.

 

"Kimi wa maboroshi no Lady,
Binetsu ga boku wo tsutsumikomu,
Waraikakeru akuma no Joker.........~
Miwaku no koi ni oboretai.........."

 

 The audience was stunned by hearing Naoki's voice.

"Middonaito zawameku kienai neon de,

Ayashiku hikaru munamoto...
Natsu no itazura bakeeshon

Kokoro ga nanika wo motome samayou serenaade......"
 
Girls who were watching talking to each other.Some takes pictures of Naoki and some of them recorded Naoki's performance in video.
 

 "Yamete!yamete!mou..boku de asobanaide..
Furachi na shoudou sasowareteru!

Kimi wa mayakashi no Lady..
Shakunetsu no ajia no yoru ni...
Maiorita ne..tenshi no hane..
Akaku moeru jounetsu!
 
 
  
Kimi wa maboroshi no Lady..
Binetsu ga boku wo tsutsumikomu..
Waraikakeru akuma no Joker..
 Miwaku no koi ni oboretai......~"
 
 
After the music stopped,The crowd clapped their hand loud.Some of them shout "ASH!!!!,ASH!!!,ASH!!!" and raise their hand.Naoki smiled.He looked at the audience and bow.Suddenly his eyes caught someone he know.
 
"Shinrai..?"He whispered when he saw Shinrai was looking at him.Shinrai notice that Naoki was staring at her and she started to run away.Naoki was shocked and he decided to chase after her.He goes down from the stage and quickly run towards Shinrai.Shinrai notice that Naoki was chasing her and she raise up her running speed.Naoki crash on to the ground when he excidentally step on his own feet.
 
"Nao-"Shinrai stopped her step when she saw Naoki hurt his arm and lips.She wanted to help but when she saw Daiki was on his way to Naoki,she continued running to her house.
 
"Naoki,daijoubu ka..?"Daiki asked.
 
"Ah..Daijoubu.."Naoki wake up and run after Shinrai without noticing the pain.
 
"Shinrai..why do you avoiding me..?"Naoki sigh.