Chapter Seven (Double Date..?)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

AT THE MACDONALD:-

"Seriously..?Rai-chan likes Naoki nii-chan..?!"Ana whispered.Hikaru nodded his head.Suddenly Ana raise up her both eyebrow and smiled.

"Ana-chan..i don't really think that is necessary.."Hika smiled.

"Eh..?!!Why not..?You know what..?I manage to tie a relationship between nii-chan and Misa-chan..!!I can be their cupid!!"Ana says out loudly and knock the table.People who was eating burst out what they just eat because they were shock.Ana pulled Hikaru's hand and quickly run out from McD.

"Ahahahahaha!!!Ana-chan..!!You are so funny..!!"Hikaru laugh out loud.Ana blushed.

"Sh-Shut up!!!"Ana went away from Hikaru.

"Matte!!!Ana-chan..!"Hikaru shout and run towards her."Buf!!"Hikaru crash into Ana's back.

"Why do you stop..?"Hikaru asked because Ana was standing like a doll.Suddenly Ana pulled Hikaru's hand and went towards behind a wall.Hikaru was stunned.Ana put her finger on her lips and makes the sign "Be quiet..".Hikaru understand the meaning and shut his mouth.Ana was stalking someone.Then,Hikaru saw Daiki and Misa was walking together.

"Dai-c-!!"Hikaru's mouth was covered by Ana's palm.Ana makes the sign "Be quiet.."again.Hikaru nodded his head.Ana and Hikaru begin to follow Daiki's and Misaki's move.

"Kyaa!!Nii-chan hold Misa-chan's hand..!!"Ana whispered when she saw Daiki was holding Misaki's hand..Hikaru smiled.

"They went to the flower section!!"Hikaru pulled Ana when Daiki and Misaki walked.

"Kya!!!Nii-chan is such a gentleman..!!~"Ana whispered again.She saw Daiki was choosing flowers for Misaki.

"Ufufufufufuu~~"Ana whispered and show to Hikaru when Misaki was blushing whenever Daiki smiled at her.

"Ah!!They went watching movie!!!"Hikaru quickly hold Ana's hand.Ana was stunned.Her heart suddenly skipped a beat.

After Daiki and Misaki went into the movie room,Hikaru quickly run to the tickets counter.

"Eto..miss,may i know what movie did the recent couple choose..?"Hikaru asked.Ana's heart was still beating fast.

"Let's go!!I got the tickets!!"Hikaru pulled Ana's hand.

"What type of movie that nii-chan choose...?"Ana asked with a smile.

"Horror movie..~~~~"Hikaru says out slowly and makes his eyes big.Ana's face changes from smiling to shocked face.

"Horror..?No!!I don't want to!!!!"Ana shout.Hikaru force Ana to get in the movie room.Ana saw Daiki and Misa was looking at them when they heard Ana's scream.Ana and Hikaru quickly covered their face and suddenly the room were dark.

"Fuuhh~~Dai-chan don't really notice us.."Hikaru sigh when Daiki and Misaki looked back at the movie screen.

"Ah~~The movie has started..!!And i can't see well in dark.."Ana whispered.She walked slowly,moving towards her seat.Hikaru was lost from her side.

"Hika..?"Ana whispered.She tried to called for Hikaru."Buff!!"Suddenly Ana bump into someone and she fell.She feel like someone was on her body but she can't see well in the dark.

"Gomen.."Ana says slowly.The person quickly wake up and pulled Ana up.

"Ana-chan..?"the person asked.Ana was shocked,then she hug the person tight.

"Hika!!!"Ana shout.Hikaru was stunned when Ana hug him.When Ana realise that she was hugging Hikaru,she quickly takes her hand off.She was blushing in the dark.Hikaru pulled Ana's hand to their seat.

"Kyaaa!!!!!!!"Ana scream when everytime she sees the scaring ghost scene.Hikaru laugh.

"Baka Hika!!!!"Ana shout when Hikaru was laughing at her.She punch Hikaru's shoulder for a few times.

"Itaii..~"Hikaru shout and still laughing.

"You look so cute when you were screaming like this.."Hika smiled.Ana saw Hikaru's bright smile in the dark.She was speechless and her cheeks was blushing.Hikaru looked at her quietly.His heart skipped a beat when he stare at Ana's shy face.

"Why am i feeling like this..?"Ana and Hikaru whispered at the same time.

 

AFTER THE MOVIE END:-

Ana was sitting near the movie theather.

"Ana-chan..!!I bought you this..!!"Hikaru run to Ana with his both hand holding two cones of chocolate ice-cream.

"Yea!!Arigatou Hika!!!"Ana smiled.She took the ice-cream and it.Hikaru sat besides her.

"Dai-chan and Misa-chan suddenly dissapear when the movie end.."Hikaru says slowly.Ana nodded her head.

"Hika..i think i started to like you.."Ana says slowly and stare at Hikaru with sweet looks.

"Me too.."Hikaru smiled.

"It's not the meaning for friends..but.."like" that i really mean is "Love".."Ana says slowly and look forward.Suddenly Hikaru hold Ana's both cheeks.Ana was stunned.

"Me too.."Hikaru stare at Ana with loving looks.Ana's cheeks were blushing.

"Kyaa~~Choo kawaii~~~"Hikaru tease Ana and pinch Ana's cheeks hard.Ana slapped Hikaru's back for several time.Hikaru shout and laugh.

"Yo!!!Hikaru-kun..!!Ana-chan..!!"Suddenly Daiki came with Misaki on his side.

"Ehh..?Dai-chan..?Misa-chan..?"Hikaru shout.Daiki came and knock his head.

"Ouch!!It's hurt..!!Why did you do that for..?"Hikaru asked.

"Please take a good care for my beloved sister..."Daiki smiled.Misaki wink at Ana.

"Ehh..?Did you both stalking at us..?"Ana asked.Daiki and Misaki smiled and nodded their head.Ana and Hikaru looked at each other and laugh.Daiki and Misaki was stunned.

"So..you were stalking us first..?"Daiki asked.Ana and Hikaru laugh and nodded their head.

"So this is like double date..?"Ana laugh.

"Yeah..i thinks so..~~"Hikaru went hugging Ana.

"Oii!!!~~"Daiki shout.Hikaru laugh while Ana were stunned.

"Ana-chan is so lucky..."Misaki smiled at Ana.Daiki gave a smirk smile at Misaki.Misaki laugh.

"Kyaa!!!Nii-chan is so scary!!"Ana says happily.Daiki went hugging Misaki.

"See..i can do like you too.."Daiki makes his cute face while smiling at Misaki.

"Kyaa!!Misaki blushed...!!"Ana shout.Suddenly Misaki punch Daiki's stomach.Hikaru,Ana and Daiki was stunned.

"It's a loving punch.."Misaki smiled.Daiki smiled back at her beloved girlfriend and went pulling Hikaru away.

"I forgot that she is boyish..~~It's hurt..~~~"Daiki whispered to Hikaru and hold his stomach.

"It's goes the same for your beloved sister..~"Hikaru whispered to Daiki's ear.Both of Misaki and Ana overheard about their conversation.

"BOKK!!"Both of Hikaru and Daiki get a "Love Punch" from their beloved girlfriend.

"Gyaaaahh!!!!!Tasuketeee~~~"Hikaru and Daiki scream out loud but nobody cares.