Chapter Twelve (Confessions)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

AT SHINRAI'S HOUSE:-

 

It was raining.Shinrai takes a look outside her window.She saw Naoki was standing infront her house with his cloth are all wet.Shinrai feels guilty.

"Until when he wanted to stay that way..?He'll get fever.."Shinrai was wondering around her house while bitting her finger.

"What should i do..?"Shinrai take another peak on Naoki.Naoki was standing and staring at her.He makes this unknown face.He looks sad.,moody,hoping Shinrai would opened the door for him.

"Why does he do these..?he is so stupid!!"Shinrai says loudly and went out from her house.She opened the gate and pulled Naoki in.Naoki was stunned,then he smiled.

"Why are you standing out there like a fool..?"Shinrai says angrily.She took a towel and gave it to Naoki.

"Could you wipe it for me..?"Naoki pulled Shinrai's hand when she gave the towel to him.Shinrai was stunned.

"Why i should be the one who do it..?!"Shinrai shout.She put the towel all around Naoki's neck and tide it tight.

"Erk!!"Naoki shout.Suddenly Naoki sneeze out loudly.Shinrai pulled the towel and wipe it on Naoki's hair.Naoki was stunned.He smiled and put his head on Shinrai's shoulder.

"Why are you avoiding me..."Naoki says slowly.Shinrai was stunned because Naoki's face was so near to her.

"Be-because..I.."Shinrai says slowy.Shinrai was shocked when Naoki get nearer to her  .

"Because you like me don't you..?"Naoki asked.He smiled at Shinrai who was speechless.Shinrai rolled her eyes down.

"Shinrai..?"Naoki asked.He hold Shinrai's hand.Shinrai's heart goes "Doki!!Doki!!" when Naoki hold it tight.

"Don't play with me..!!"Shinrai shout.She walked away from Naoki.Naoki quickly grab her hand and hug her from the back.

"Shinrai..?Do you hate me..?"Naoki says slowly.He hug Shinrai tight.

"Naoki..please stop playing with my feeling.."Shinrai sigh.She tried to get away.

"No,i won't..because i like you.."Naoki whispered to Shinrai's ear.Shinrai was stunned.

"I don't believe in you!Baka Naoki!!"Shinrai shout.Suddenly Naoki kissed her forehead.Again,she was stunned.

"How about now..?"Naoki asked.He hold Shinrai's cheeks.

"Aa..un.."Shinrai nodded her head.Naoki smiled when Shinrai's cheeks were blushing.

"Yatta!!!We did it!!"Suddenly they heard Ana's and Hikaru's voice from the outside.As they looked out,they saw Ana and Hikaru was stalking at them through a window left opened.

"Oiii!!"Naoki shout.His face and Shinrai's face were red.

"Gomen ne..Naoki nii-chan..we just do it as planned..."Ana says with a smile.

"As planned...?"Shinrai asked.She looked at Hikaru.

"Nao-chan..the box of strawberries is actually given by us..not Shinrai.."Hikaru says to Naoki.Naoki was shocked.Shinrai was curious.

"What..?!!I thought-"Naoki stopped his word and look at Shinrai.

"Ahh..whatever..eventhough it's a fake..i still glad about it.. "Naoki says to Hikaru and Ana with a smile.

"Yeah!!it's only takes small action to make you both be together...!!"Ana shout.

"Ah..i forgot about something.."Naoki put his hand into his jackets.

"What is it..?"Shinrai asked.

"Tadaa~~I got these for you..!!"Naoki takes out two red tomatoes from his jackets and gave it to Shinrai.

"Tomatoes..?"Hikaru asked.

"Yeah..Shinrai likes tomatoes..i guess i'm only the one who knows it.."Naoki laugh.Shinrai takes the tomatoes from Naoki's hand and eat it.

"It's raw tomatoes..you just eat it like that..?"Ana looked at Shinrai.Shinrai smile.

"Yeah!!I like eating it just like that..but..Naoki hate it don't you..?"Shinrai laugh and look at Naoki.

"I haaaaaate tomatoes..!!"Naoki gigles.He run away when Shinrai trying to force him to eat it.

"Iyadaaa!!!!!"Naoki shout.Ana and Hikaru laugh out loud.

 

 

AT NAKAJIMA'S HOUSE:-

 

"Nee..Yuu-chan..what are you doing..."Ai went hugging Yuto's back.

"Eating..you want some..?"Yuto was chewing something.

"What is it..?"Ai asked.Then she saw a box of strawberries.

"Naoki came to our house when you are having a bath..he came with a girl..and gave this box to me.."Yuto says with a smile.

"A girl..?Ahh..i must be the girl that he likes..!!"Ai shout.

"Huh..?"Yuto asked.

"Nothing..."Ai went kissing Yuto's cheeks.

"Speaking of eating..where are Ryousuke..?Do you feed him yet..?"Ai asked.

"No..i can't find him.."Yuto answered.

"Where have you been..?!"Ai shout when she saw Ryousuke jump onto the table.She hold it tight.

"Why don't you gave him strawberries..?"Yuto asked.

"That's ridiculous!!"Ai shout.Yuto laugh out loud.

"Hahahaa..just kidding.."Yuto went to Ai with his hand holding cat's food.

"Here you are.."Ai takes out a bowl and pour the cat's food into it.

"Nee..i hope that i will have a daughter.."Yuto sigh and went to the living room.

"Really..?"Ai asked with a smile.She went holding Yuto's arm.

"Un..i dreamed to have three kids with you..and the order is girl,boy and boy.."Yuto smiled.He looked at his beloved wife.

"Why it must be a girl for the first child..?"Ai asked.

"Because woman are tough right..she will take a good care of her little brother..and i believe in that.."Yuto kissed Ai's forehead.

"You know what..?You already reach your dream.."Ai says with a smile.

"What do you mean by that..?"Yuto asked.Then his eyes goes to Ai's stomach.

"Aa?You are pregnant..?!!!It's a girl..??!!"Yuto shout.Ai nodded her head.Yuto went hugging Ai tight.He hold Ai's stomach and tried to hear it.

"Ah!!I heard she is moving!!Yatta!!!!!!!"Yuto was so happy.He went jumping around the house.Ai smiled.

"I hope you will get his cuteness when you are born..."Ai whispered and hold her stomach.