Chapter Three(Misaki's Birthday)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

Daiki went in to his house.He was puzzled to see his sister was not at the living room like she always do.Daiki went to his sister's room.As he comes in,he saw Ana was sleeping on her desk.Daiki smile.Then he saw a cute teddy bear with a note on it.Daiki read it slowly.

"Happy Birthday Misa-chan!!!!I bought you this cute teddy that you wanted.." were written on the note.Daiki was puzzled for a while.

"Misa-chan's birthday..?But isn't Misa is boyish kind of girl..?But she likes cute things..?"Daiki laugh slowly.Daiki put the note back on his place.He lift Ana to her bed and put a blanket on her.

"Oyasumi..Ana.."Daiki says slowly and turned off the light.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY:-

 

AT DAIKI'S AND ANA'S HOUSE:-

"Misa-chan!!"Ana yelled.

"Ah,Ana-chan..?What's wrong..?"Misaki run to Ana when she saw Ana was waving at her.

"Let's go..!!I wanted to celebrate your birthday!!"Ana says happily and pulled Misaki in to her house.

"Wa-Wait!!"Misaki scream.Ana smiled out wide.

"Otanjoubi Omedetou for your 17th birthday!!Misa-chan!!"Ana takes out a blue coloured birthday cake.It's has Doraemon's face on it.

"Kyaa!!It's so cute!!"Misaki whispered.Ana smiled.

"Arigatou Ana-chan..!!"Misaki smiled and blow the fired candle.She blow it out so hard until the candle fall down from the cake.Ana laugh out loud.

"Opss..~"Misaki blushed.Suddenly Misaki's eyes caught Daiki's move.Her heart skipped a beat when Daiki smiled at her.At the same time,she accidentally crash with a sofa near her."Pap!!" she fell.

"Ufufufufuuu~~"Ana smiled.Daiki quickly run to her and lift Misaki up.Misaki was blushing.

"Daijoubu ka Misa-chan..?"Daiki asked.Misaki was stunned for a while.

"A-A-Ah!! hai!!..daijoubu desu!!"Misaki says loudly.Pretending to be strong but her leg was hurt.

"Nii-chan..~~Her leg was bleeding..~~~~"Ana said to Daiki.Daiki was shocked.He quickly run to the kitchen and get the medical kit.

"It's okay..!!Daiki-kun..!You don't need to-!"Misaki's word stopped when Daiki went straight to her and quickly hold her left leg.

"No,it must be cleaned and taken care of..if not,it will leave you with a mark..and it's so ashamed to have a mark on your beautiful leg.."Daiki says while cleaning the blood.Ana was still smiling.Misaki was stunned.

"Be-Beautiful leg..?"Misaki was blushing.Her heart goes "Doki!Doki!" suddenly.

"Misa-chan is so kawaii sometimes.."Daiki says with a smile on his face.

"Ehh..?"Misaki was stunned.

"Yeah..even you are boyish kind of girl but you like cute things in secret right..?"Daiki asked.

"Nii-chan,you got her right..!!How do you know about it..?"Ana asked.

"It's secret.."Daiki smiled to Misaki.Misaki feel like she wanted to hug Daiki tight.

"Nii-chan..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Ana says it long.

"What..?"Daiki turned to his sister.Suddenly he was shocked to see Ana was holding something.

"Nii-chan~~~~~you wanted to gave Misa-chan this right..?Did you make this..?"Ana asked.She hold a cute doll.Hand-made doll.Daiki suddenly blushed.

"Ouh..and it's has Misa-chan name on its back...~~"Ana says loudly.Misaki looked at Daiki.

"Ahh!!Give me back!!"Daiki chase her sister.Ana run away and throw the doll to Misaki.Misaki got it and take a look at the doll.

"Kawaii!!!~~"Misaki says out loud.Daiki and Ana was stunned.Misaki quickly covered .

"Ahahahaa~~Misa-chan's secret has been reveal..~~~"Ana says happily.Daiki smiled at Misaki again.Ana pushed Daiki with her shoulder for a few times and wink at her brother.Daiki make angry but cute face and Ana pinch Daiki's cheeks hard.

"You are such cute brother!!~~"Ana says happily.

"Ana-chan,Daiki-kun,arigatou..!You both know my secret now..so please don't tell anyone about it....~~~~~"Misaki says happily.Ana and Daiki nodded their head.

"Misa-chan!!I also got a present for you!!You wanted this right..?"Ana takes out a cute teddy bear and gave it to Misaki.

"Uwaahh!!!This is limited edition right..?"Misaki smiled.Ana nodded her head.

 

 

MISAKI'S POV:-

 

 

Uwaahh!!!Ana makes something special for me..i am super ureshiiii~~She gave Doraemon's cake for me and it's so kawaii..~~I wonder if Daiki is at home..Ah!!I saw him..!He is smiling at me!!Oh God!!!!My heart melt!!Gosh..!!I loved him so much and i hope he will notice me..!!Ana says that Daiki still don't have any girlfriend..!!But..does he likes boyish girl like me..?I bet he is looking for feminin type of girl..Ah..i mess myself when i was clumsy and fell infront him..i am not really suitable person for him..Suddenly i saw Ana was holding a doll..and Daiki looked a little arkward..Whose doll is that for..?I was so shocked to hear Ana says that my name was on the back of the doll..When she throw the doll to me..my heart skipped a beat..It's true!!And Ana says that Daiki made it..Oh God!!Supeer ureeshiii!!!!!

 

 

MISAKI'S POV(END) 

 

"Now,let's eat the birthday cake..!!!!!"Daiki went to the birthday cake and cut it.Suddenly Hikaru comes in.

"Yo!!!!!Did someone mention "Cake"..?"Hika smiled out wide.

"Come here you!!!!"Ana grab Hikaru's arm.

"Wh-What..?!!Dai-chan!Tasuketeeee!!!"Hikaru scream.Daiki laugh.

"I already told her that you stole her chocolate.."Daiki says happily.

"Dai-chan!!You betray me....~~~"Hikaru cried out loud.

"Shut up!!You chocolate theif!!"Ana pulled Hikaru out from the house.

Daiki looked at Misaki quietly.As Misaki walked,she fell again when she crash on to a table.Daiki smiled.

"I'm okay!!"Misaki says out loud.

"Misa-chan..~Will you go out me me on a date..?"Daiki asked.He gave super duper cute smile to Misaki.

"Gohhook!!"Misaki blows out the cake that she eat when she heard the word "Date".She quickly turned to Daiki.

"Seriously..?"Misaki asked to make sure Daiki was saying the truth.Daiki nodded his head.Misaki's cheeks was blushing.

"Let's go now!!"Daiki grab Misaki's hand.Misaki was stunned.

"Ehh..?Now..?"Misaki asked.Daiki gave a smile.He pulled Misaki out from the house.

 

DAIKI'S POV:-

 

 

Misa-chan is so cute..~~I loved when she was careless and clumsy..she always crash into things and pretend it not hurt her at all..i already says that i likes boyish girl..and Misa-chan suit my taste..huhuu~~And when she get my hand-made doll,she looked super ureshii until she reveal that even she is boyish,she still like cute things..I decided to asked her out..when she heard about going on a date,she blows out the cake in ..chooo kawaii~~~ And i still can't stop myself from smiling..I really hope she wouldn't be bored with me.. 

 

 

DAIKI'S POV(END)

 

Hikaru and Ana was hiding in the bushes.

"Uwaah~~Nii-chan saikou!!"Ana says slowly.

"Ehh..?Dai-chan with Misa-chan..?Where they are going..?"Hikaru asked.Ana punch Hikaru's stomach.

"Cehh!!Baka Hika!!!!"Ana says and went into her house.

"Ugh!!It's hurt..~"Hikaru cried.He follow Ana in to the house.

"Ah..he went out without keeping the cake..~"Ana sigh,then she smiled.

"Can i eat this..?"Hikaru cut the cake slowly.

"Pap!!"Ana slapped Hikaru's hand.Hikaru quickly pulled his hand and makes a sad face.

"Don't you dare!!"Ana makes angry face.

"Uwaaaaaaaahh!!!!Tasuketeeeeeee!!!!!!!~~~"Hikaru run away when Ana wanted to knock his head.