Chapter Four (We meet again..)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

"Naoookiii~~~~!!!!"Shinrai yelled when she saw Naoki was playing his guitar at the park near Naoki's house.Naoki looked at her and smiled.

"Yo!!Rai-chan..What are you doing here..?"Naoki asked.He stop playing his guitar.

"Nothing...just wanted to stop by for a while..eehh..?Is that a new guitar..?Sugee..~~"Shinrai takes the guitar from Naoki's hand.

"No..it's still the old one but i changes the pattern.."Naoki answered.

"Sugee..it's skull pattern and it suit a man like you..not the strawberry one.."Shinrai smiled.She tried to play the guitar.

"Ahahahaa~~you can't play it like that..it's wrong.."Naoki takes the guitar and play it.Shinrai was stunned to hear Naoki singing.

"Did you make this song..?"Shinrai asked.

"No.."Naoki smiled.

"But i hope to make one someday.."Naoki play his guitar and sing.

 

 

SHINRAI'S POV:-

 

 

When i saw Naoki at the park,i was so happy!!My heart goes "Doki!,Doki!" when he looked at me and smile.His smiled could make me weak..maybe that's is my main weakness..I loved when he played his guitar..but i never seen him sing before..for the first time..his voice are wonderful..!!I was so shocked to see Naoki's guitar turn into new pattern..and it's was stylish..maybe he doesn't want me to about his 'girlish' guitar again..hehehee~~Gomen ne Naoki..I just say the truth..but i still can't tell you the truth about my own feeling..I don't want you to hate me..

 

 

SHINRAI'S POV(END)

 

"Oiii!!!~"Naoki waves his hand infront Shinrai's face.

"Day dreaming..?"Naoki laugh when Shinrai wipe her face.

"Shut up!!I need to go..jya nee..~~"Shinrai knock Naoki's head.Naoki looked at her with angry face.Shinrai laugh and went away.

"Cehh~What's wrong with her..?"Naoki played his guitar.Suddenly it was raining.

"Oh no!!I don't bring the umbrella with me earlier.."Naoki sigh.He quickly run to a big tree near the place he sat.

"Ah..?Naoki..?"Naoki was shocked to hear his name was called.When he turned to the right,he saw Ai was looking at him.

"Ai-chan..?!!"Naoki yelled and wave at Ai.He saw Ai was walking towards him with an umbrella.

"Naoki,what are you doing here..?"Ai asked.

"Running away from the rain..?"Naoki said and laugh.Ai just smiled.

"I thought i couldn't meet you again.."Naoki says slowly.

"This world is small,of course we will meet again..and here we are.."Ai smiled.Naoki nodded his head.

"Nee..Naoki-kun..until when you wanted to stucked at this place..?"Ai asked.Naoki lift his both shoulder giving the sign he doesn't know.

"Let's go to my house.."Ai asked.

"Ehh..?Does it really okay..?"Naoki asked.Ai nodded her head.Ai and Naoki walk together under the same umbrella.They were so close together until Naoki's heart skipped a beat.

 

NAOKI'S POV:-

 

 

I heard someone called my name..when i turned,i saw Ai-chan..We meet again ehh..?I am so happy to see her..she walked towards me with a smile..so cute!!She looked so happy..then,she asked me to go to her house..I was so nervous..but i wanted to know her better..so i agree with her..when we walked together under the same umbrella,we were so close together..my heart was beating so fast..is this what people say "Love"..?I keep thinking does she feel the same thing..?

 

 

NAOKI'S POV(END)

 

AT A RESTAURANT:-

 

Yuto was waiting for his order.He wanted to go back quickly and have dinner with Ai.Ten minutes later,he got bored.So,he went to a book store besides the restaurant.

"Ai loved comics doesn't she..?Maybe i should buy her one..or maybe two..or three..because Ai loved to buy more than one.."Yuto was thinking.When he was looking at the magazine section,he saw a girl was chasing a guy.The girl laugh and wanted to knock the guy's head but the he run away.Yuto laugh when the girl finally manage to knock the guy's head.

"Why do you loved knocking my head..?!!Huu..you are so mean!!"The guy yelled.The girl laugh.

"Why you looked at the y girl magazine..?!!"The girl pushed the guy away.

"Because i wanted to buy it!!It's my first time..but i change my mind.."The guy says slowly.Then,they went and left the book store.Then Yuto eyes spotted a wallet.After he checked,he quickly run to the guy.

"Excuse me.."Yuto says slowly.The guy and the girl turned to him.

"You left this at the book store.."Yuto gave the wallet to the guy.

"Ahh!!!Yokatta you found it!!Thank you my friend..~!!"The guy pulled Yuto to the restaurant.

"Ehh..?"Yuto was stunned.

"Hajimemae..Hikaru desu.."the guy introduce himself.

"Ah..hajimemae..Yuto-desu.."Yuto also introduce himself.Hikaru smiled.

"We can be friend!!!!!"Hikaru says out loud and went holding Yuto's shoulder.The girl beside her quickly covered Hikaru's mouth.

"Yoroshiku,Yuto-kun,Ana desu..Gomen ne because he is crazy.."Ana introduce herself and shut Hikaru's mouth.

"Hooon!!!(Help!!!)"Hikaru tried to get his mouth away from Ana's hand.Yuto laugh.

"Of course we can be friend.."Yuto smiled out wide.

"Really..?"Hikaru manage to let his mouth opened.

"Un..~~Hika-kun.."Yuto says happily.Hikaru and Ana smiled.