Chapter Five (Shocking Meeting)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

Yuto asked Hikaru and Ana to come to his house.

 

 AT NAKAJIMA'S HOUSE:-

"Tadaima..Ai-chan...~~"Yuto opened the door.

"Ah..?Okaeri nasai...~~~"Ai answered.She asked Naoki to go for a bath.Naoki quickly went to the bathroom.

"I brought dinner and friends.."Yuto smiled.Ai quickly run to the front door.She saw Hikaru and Ana was standing infront the door with a smile.

"We hope that we didn't disturb you.."Hikaru and Ana went into the house when Ai invite them.

"Hikaru-kun and Ana is my new friend.."Yuto says while preparing the dinner.Ai asked Hikaru and Ana to rest at the living room.

"Ah..sou desu ka..?"Ai smiled at Hikaru and Ana.

"Hajimemae..Hikaru desu.."Hikaru introduce himself and bow.

"Hajimemae..Ana desu.."Ana also introduce herself and bow.

"Hai..yoroshiku..Ai desu..or you can just called me Ai-chan.."Ana smiled and bow.Yuto went to Ai and hold Ai's shoulder tight.

"When did you meet each other..?"Ai asked when Hikaru and Ana sit on the couch.Suddenly Hikaru went holding Ai's hand.

"He saved my wallet....!!!"Hikaru says happily.Ai was shocked but then she smiled.

"Ehem..ehemm.."Yuto pretend to cough.Hikaru notice and quickly take his hand off.Ai turned to Yuto.

"Eto..Yuu-chan..i also brought a friend here..i hope you don't mind.."Ai whispered at Yuto's ear.Yuto nodded his head.

"Ai-chan..?"Naoki went out from a room.Ai turned.

"Ah..this is my friend.."Ai smiled and turned Yuto to look at Naoki.

"RYOUSUKE...?!!!!!!!!"Yuto scream.Naoki was shocked,So do Hikaru and Ana.They looked at Naoki.

"Ahh..~I forgot to tell Yuu-chan about this.."Ai put her hand on .

"Ehh..?Naoki nii-chan..?"Ana shout.Hikaru wake up from his seat.

"Uwoohhh~~Nao-chan..!!"Hikaru says happily.Naoki run to the living room.

"Hikaru..?Ana..?Why you both were here..?"Naoki asked.

"We are Yuto-kun's friend.."Hikaru answered it.

"How about you Naoki nii-chan..?"Ana asked.

"I am Ai's friend.."Naoki answered.Yuto can't take his eyes from looking at Naoki.Ai quickly pulled Yuto into a room.She hold Yuto's both cheeks.

"Listen to me..i know he looked exactly like Ryousuke but he is not..his name is Naoki..just remembered that Ryousuke died five years ago.."Ai explain everything to Yuto.Yuto become to understand the situation.

"Gomen ne..Naoki..Yuu-chan is Ryousuke's bestfriend..that's why he was so shocked to see you.."Ai said to Naoki.

"Ouh...i understand..it's okay.."Naoki smiled.

"What the thing that you both was talking about..?"Hikaru asked.

"I will explain it to you after we get home.."Naoki said to Hikaru.Hikaru nodded his head.

"Ahh~..Yuto-kun..your sister is so kawaii..~~"Hikaru smiled and wink at Ai.

"Ehh..?Sister..?"Yuto was shocked.

"No,i am Yuu-chan's wife.."Ai said with a smile.Naoki was so shocked.So do Hikaru and Ana.Naoki was speechless.

"I thought Ai-chan is your sister..!!"Hika says out loud.Ana pushed Hikaru so hard until he fall down from the couch.

"Really..?How long have you both been married..?"Ana asked.Suddenly she imagine she got married with a hansome man like Yuto.Suddenly Hikaru knocks her head.Ana cried.

"Ana-chan..your imagination don't really suit your age.."Hikaru said to Ana.

"Muuu~~~~!!!Don't you dare to teach me!!Baka Hika!!"Ana makes her angry face.She went punching Hikaru's shoulder and slapped Hikaru's back hardly.Hikaru shout out loud.

"It's have been three years.."Ai answered.She laugh when she saw Ana's and Hikaru's action.

"Really..?"Ana smiled and stop fighting with Hikaru.Ai nodded.

"Already married for three years....?"Naoki whispered.Nobody hears that.

"Yosh!!Let have dinner together..!!"Yuto says out loud.His eyes still can't stop looking at Naoki.

"Yeah!!Dinner!!!!I am starving!!!"Hikaru says happily and quickly went to the dining table.Ana,Ai,Yuto and Naoki also went to the dining room.

 

AFTER DINNER:-

 

"Wow..!!I am full..!!!"Hikaru shout.

"I think we need to go now.."Naoki says slowly.

"Yeah..me too..I stayed at Naoki's house for a few days.."Hikaru went holding Yuto's shoulder.

"Me three..i needed to go home earlier because i have my own qurfew..If not..my brother talks a lot.."Ana says with a smile.

"Brother..?I hope i could meet him.."Ai went hugging Ana.

"He kind of busy now..but i will try my best to bring him here..."Ana kissed Ai's both cheeks.Then,Ai went hugging Naoki.Naoki,Yuto and Hikaru was shocked.Ana just smiled.

"Please be save.."Ai said to Naoki.Naoki just smiled.

"Okay..jya nee..I hope to meet you again..and Yuto-kun too.."Naoki says and went away.Ana and Hikaru waves at Ai and Yuto.Ai waves at them back.

"It's a very shocking day.."Ai went into the house and clean the dishes.

"Un..~"Yuto closed the door and locked it.He went straight to Ai and hold her tight from the back.

"Could you do these tomorrow..?"Yuto pulled Ai's hair slowly and kissed it.Ai was stunned.

"Ehh..?"Ai shout when Yuto lift her and went into their room.Yuto just smiled.Ai blushed.

 

 

NAOKI'S POV:-

 

 

What she just say..?She already married..?For three years..?!!I just can't believe it..for these time,i thought she is still avaliable..and i thought she has same feeling towards me..ahh~~My heart hurt so much..!!But why..?Eventhough i know she already married,i still have feeling at her..i can't forget her smile,her laugh..and everything about her..!!What am i thinking..?!I need to stop thinking that way..!!This sure gonna hurt me for a long time..

 

 

NAOKI'S POV(END)