Chapter Nine (Yatta!!!!)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

THE NEXT DAY:-

 

AT NAOKI'S HOUSE:-

 

Naoki was ready for the audition.He wake up early and practice before going for the audition.He was so nervous.

"Nao-chan!!!Ganbatte for the audition..!!"Hika shout out loud.Naoki was shocked.

"How do you know about it..?"Naoki asked.

"I know from Ai-chan.."Hika smiled.

"Yo!!Naoki!!Ganbatte for the audition!!"Suddenly Daiki went in to the house.Hikaru and Daiki was shocked.

"And..how do you know..?"Naoki asked.

"Hika tells me..~"Daiki says happily.Naoki looked at Hikaru.

"Tehee..~"Hikaru laugh.

"Okay..sankyuu guys..~"Naoki smiled.

"Nee.nee..can i become your manager..?"Daiki asked.Naoki smiled and knock Daiki's head.

"Of course..~"Naoki answered.

"Yatta!!!"Daiki scream happily.

"Hey..How about me..?"Hikaru says slowly.

"You'll be my bag carrier..how about that..?"Naoki caught Daiki's arm.Daiki and Naoki was going to laugh.

"Muu~~!!!So mean!!"Hikaru shout.He takes a pillow from the sofa and throw it to Naoki.Naoki manage to run away and the pillow goes to Daiki's face.Daiki hold the pillow and looked at Hikaru with a smirk smile.Naoki laugh out loud.Daiki throw the pillow to Hikaru but Hikaru manage to get away.

"Gyaahh!!Don't run!!"Daiki shout.Hikaru was playing with Daiki.Daiki quickly get the pillow and throw it at Hikaru."Bokk!!" It hit someone.

"What are you doing..?"it's was Ana who was hitten by the pillow.She throw the pillow to Hikaru and manage to hit him straight on his face.Daiki and Naoki laugh.

"Yatta!!Finally!!"Daiki shout.He hug her sister tight from the back.

"Ana-chan...~~~~"Hikaru pulled Ana from Daiki's arm.

"Naoki nii-chan!!Ganbatte for the audition!!"Ana went to Naoki and give a box of raw strawberries.

"Arigatou Ana-chan..but what does this for..?"Naoki asked and he takes the box from Ana's hand.

"It's from Rai-chan..she hopes you will success in the audition.."Ana smiled.

"See..Rai-chan likes you..."Hikaru suddenly went in to the conversation.Naoki was stunned.

"But..why she didn't give it straight to me..?"Naoki asked.

 "It's obviously shows that she was shy.."Hikaru answered.Ana smiled.

"Wait..Rai-chan likes Naoki..?"Daiki asked.Hikaru and Ana nodded their head.

"Ah!!You'll be late for the audition!!"Ana shout.Naoki was shocked.

"Ah!!"Naoki quickly get his guitar and went out.Daiki,Ana and Hikaru follow him from the back.

 

AFTER A FEW HOURS(After The Audition Ends):-

Naoki walked out with unhappy face.He walked towards Daiki,Ana and Hikaru who was waiting for him.

"What's wrong..?"Daiki asked.

"You failed..?Don't be sad..."Hikaru asked and went holding Naoki's shoulder.

"Yeah..i can't be sad....because i got the contract!!!!!!Yatta!!!!!!"Naoki scream out loud.He went jumping around his friend.

"Ceh..i thought you failed..Omedetou!!"Hikaru sigh but then he smiled.

"Omedetou!!"Ana and Daiki said at the same time.Ana,Daiki and Hikaru went hugging Naoki.

"Naoki-kun..?"Naoki turned to the left and he saw Ai was walking towards him with Yuto at her side.

"Ai-chan!!!"Naoki shout.He smiled when Ai hug him.

"Omedetou!!I have just arrived and then i heard it.."Ai says happily.

"Omedetou.."Yuto smiled at Naoki.Naoki smiled back at him.

"Un..!!and my first performance is tomorrow!!"Naoki smiled wide.

"Really..?So fast..!!"Ai asked.

"Yeah..they loved my song and want me to make my first appearance at the stage.."Naoki says happily.

"I will be watching it!!"Ai shout.

"Me too!!"Hikaru shout.

"Me three!!"Ana shout and push Hikaru away.

"Me four!!"Daiki smiled and hold Naoki's shoulder.

"Me five!!"Yuto says happily.

"Arigatou minna..!!"Naoki shout out loudly.Suddenly he feel like someone was staring at him.

"Who is that..?"Naoki whispered.

"Doue..?"Ai asked when she saw Naoki was looking somewhere.

"Nothing.."Naoki smiled.

 

NAOKI'S POV:-

 

For the first time,i was so nervous..Then,when i think about my friend's support..i think positively that i can do it!!Believe yourself Miyamoto Naoki!!Or should people called me Ash..hahahaha!!I started to think about my commersial name before getting into the audition room..But i do believe in myself when Ai gave courage at me...plus Dai-chan,Hika-kun,Ana-chan and Shinrai..speaking about her..i just saw her stalking at me..?Why don't she congrats me like others..?It's confusing me..Does she really shy with me because she likes me..?

 

NAOKI'S POV(END)