Chapter Ten (The Box)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

Shinrai walked slowly towards her house.She opened the door and sit on the couch and sighed. 

 

SHINRAI'S POV:-

 

I heard from far that he manage to succeed in his first audition..Yeah..i was stalking him..but i was so afraid to meet him eyes to eyes and to congrats him for his amazing success because i don't really want him to hate me.It's because my stupid confession before..He is my chillhood friend and i admit that i do have feeling at him since we are kids.He knows what i like,what i hate..and it goes the same for me..i know what he likes and hate..i know that i'm just a best friend for him and not more than that..Well i don't really like crying..but my heart gets the pain..i can't cry because i wanted the best for him..i'll just pray for his sake..i wanted to watch his first performance but i didn't want him to notice myself..

 

SHINRAI'S POV(END)

 

 

AT NAOKI'S HOUSE(In Late Night):-

 

Naoki was playing his guitar in his room,practicing for the performance.

"Ahh...tomorrow is the day for me..yosh..Naoki or also known as Ash from now on..!!Yeah!!"Naoki raise his hand to the sky and smile.He went out from his room and saw Ai and Yuto was at the living room.Hikaru smiled.

"Gomen ne..Nao-chan..i thought you are sleeping so i just invite them in without telling you.."Hikaru takes out a box of strawberries from the refrigerator.Naoki smiled at Ai and Yuto.

"It's okay.."Naoki sit besides Ai.

"Nee..can i eat this..?"Hikaru asked and show the box to Naoki.

"Strawberries..?"Ai and Yuto said at the same time.Naoki quickly grab the box from Hikaru's hand.

"No..It's mine..!!"Naoki says out loud.

"Opps..i forgot that Shinrai gave you this.."Hikaru covered his mouth.

"Shinrai..?"Ai asked.She looked at Hikaru.

"Ai-chan still doesn't know about it eh..?Thee..Shinrai is Naoki's chilldhood-best-friend..I've just know that Shinrai likes Nao-chan..huhu..and Nao-chan must also feel the same towards her right..?"Hikaru was smiling.

"So..Shinrai is Naoki's girlfriend...?"Yuto asked.He looked at his wife.

"Maybe..Naoki..?"Ai asked.Naoki's hearts suddenly skipped a beat.

"No..but she will be..nee..?Nao-chan..?"Hikaru went holding Naoki's shoulder.Suddenly Naoki was blushed and speechless.

"Naoki..?"Ai asked.She pulled Naoki's hand softly.

"Ah,Gomen..i was thinking about my performance for tomorrow.."Naoki tried to change the topic.

"Really..?i needed to leave now..but I will come tomorrow.. "Ai smiled.Ai wake up from the seat and pulled Yuto's hand.Naoki was relief when he succeed to change the topic.

"Arigatou.."Naoki and Hikaru smiled and wave at Ai and Yuto.When Ai and Yuto was lost from his sight,he closed the door.Then,he saw Hikaru was chewing something.

"What are you eating..?"Naoki asked.

"Nothing..~"Hikaru covered his mouth.

"Oi..,Please don't tell me that you do what i don't want you to do..?"Naoki asked.He went nearer to Hikaru.Hikaru quickly run away.

"Oii!!!"Naoki went chasing Hikaru around the house.Hikaru run jumping over the sofa and scream.

"BOKKK!!"Hikaru fell.Naoki quickly run to Hikaru and opened Hikaru's mouth.

"Just like i thought..!You eat my strawberries!!"Naoki shout out loud.He looked at the box on the table.

"Yokatta it's still have more..."Naoki smiled and take the box.

"So.....you are angry when i eat the strawberries eh..?"Hikaru went to the kitchen.

"Of course!!It's because Shin-!!"Naoki stopped his word.Hikaru smiled.

"It's because i like strawberries so much..yeah..that's all...!"Naoki also went to the kitchen and keep the box in the refrigerator.He takes a bottle of milk and drink it.

"Yeah..it's because Shinrai who gave you right..?"Hikaru went slapping Naoki's back.Naoki suddenly burst out the milk.

"Gohook!!Erghh!!Hikaruuuuuuuuu!!~~~"Naoki went kicking Hikaru's leg.Hikaru scream.

"Nee..Hikaru,do you think that Shinrai will come to my first performance..?"Naoki asked while walking towards his room.

"I don't know..."Hikaru answered it.He hold his leg who was hurted by Naoki.

"Ou..okay then..i wanted to sleep..Oyasumi nasaii..~~"Naoki closed the door.

"Oyasumi!!!"Hikaru shout out loudly.

"Oii..Hika..~~"Hika heard a voice calling for him.

"Ana-chan..?"He search all over the house.Then he went to a window.

"Oii~~Helped me.."Ana whispered.Ana was trying to climb the window.Hikaru pulled Ana in."BOKK!!" And she suddenly fall on to Hikaru.

"Ah!It's hurt..but..are you okay..?"Hikaru hold Ana's shoulder.Ana was stunned.

"Why do you come here..?"Hikaru asked.He whispered to Ana's ear.

"A-Ah!!I sneak out from my house when nii-chan was sleeping..you are asking why i come here..?You forgot about it don't you..?We were making a plan don't we..?"Ana asked in lower voice.

"Yeah i forgot.."Hikaru answered.Ana slapped Hikaru's head.

"Cehh!!Baka Hika!!"Ana went to the living room.Hikaru follow her from the back.

"Un..eventhough i'm stupid,i'm your boyfriend...~"Hikaru smiled.Ana blushed.

"E-Eto!!Does our plan working..?"Ana asked,trying to covered her face.

"Yeah!!Kanpeki!!!"Hika shout.Ana quickly shut Hikaru's mouth.

"Syuuhhh!!!If Naoki nii-chan know about this,we will be dead!!"Ana whispered.Hikaru nodded his head.