Chapter 13 (Final)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

TWO YEARS LATER:-

 

AT NAOKI'S HOUSE:-

 

"Naoki!!!Hurry up..!!You'll be late for the magazine interview!!!"Daiki shout while shaking Naoki's body.Naoki was still sleeping.

"Let me do it.."Shinrai pour a pail of cold water on Naoki's head.

"Gyaaahh!!"Naoki scream.He quickly run to the bathroom.

"Wooh...nice one.."Daiki smiled.Shinrai raise her both eyebrow.

"Oii!!Where is Nao-chan..?!!"Hikaru went in with Ana by his side.

"In the bathroom.."Shinrai answered it and pointed to the bathroom.

"Ahh..Shinrai..stop doing like that.."Naoki went out from the bathroom,wiping his wet hair.

"It's serve you right..why it's hard for you to wake up..?"Shinrai asked.She went pulling the towel from Naoki's hand and wipe Naoki's hair gentlely.

"Naoki-kun!!!"Ai shout.She went hugging Naoki tight.

"Ahh..?Why are you all wet..?"Ai asked.Shinrai gave a smirk smile to Naoki when he smile at Ai.Hikaru saw that and whispered to Ana's ear and Ana went telling his brother about it.Daiki quickly shakes Naoki's shoulder and point to Shinrai.

"Ah..hahaha..where are your daughter..?"Naoki asked.He looked at the front door and saw Yuto was walking towards them with his little daughter.Naomi.

"Nao..ki..nii..-c-chan.."Naomi went holding Naoki's hand.Naoki smiled and played with Naomi's little hand.

"Naomi-chan...~~~"Hikaru went hugging Naomi.Daiki touch Naomi's ponytail and played with her.

"Oii!!Leave her alone.."Naoki shout.Yuto smiled.

"Naomi-chan is so lucky..surrounded by cute boys.."Ana says to Ai.Ai nodded her head while looking at her daughter.

"Naoki!!Would you go with us to visit Ryousuke's grave..?"Ai asked.

"Yeah..i loved too..but will you wait for me to finish the interview first..?"Naoki asked.

"Yeah..it's fine.."Yuto hold Naoki's shoulder.

"Un.."Ai nodded her head.She looked at Shinrai,Hikaru,Ana and Daiki.

"How about you guys..?"Ai asked.All of them nodded their head.

"Can i brought my girlfriend too..?"Daiki asked.

"Of course..Ryousuke must be so happy..."Ai smiled.

"Naoki!!!!!You will be late!!!"Daiki shout.Naoki was shocked and he quickly run to his room and prepare himself.

 

 (A Few Hours Later...)

AFTER THE INTERVIEW:-

 They went to the cementery together.

 

AT RYOUSUKE'S GRAVE:-

 

"Ryo-chan..you saw what's happen to us right...?"Yuto asked.He hold his daughter's and Ai's hand tight.

"Un..I meet Naoki and new friends..but i don't really need to tell you about it because you already know.."Ai looked at Naoki.

"I don't really know who you are..but i was told that you have the same face like me 100%..but..i was happy to meet Ai because of you.."Naoki bow and left a red rose near the stone.

"Chii..?!!!"Yuto shout when he saw Chinen was walking towards them with a smile.As Chinen came nearer and he looked at Naoki.

"RYOUSUKE..?!!!!"Chii shout out loud.All of them were shocked.

"Ahahaha...I will explain to you everything..."Yuto says happily.

"Ah..i think know you..Ash right..?"Chinen asked.Naoki smiled and nodded his head.

"That was easy.."Yuto said to Chinen.Chinen smiled and put a white rose near the stone and bow.

"I hope you are fine.."Chinen says slowly towards the stone.

"You already know about Ash eh..?"Ai asked.

"Un..at first,i was shocked too when i saw Ash's first performance..but when i think logicly,Ryousuke will never come back right..?"Chinen smile and looked at Naoki.

"Ah..so this is your daughter..?What are your name..?"Chinen went to Naomi.

"Na-o..mi.."Naomi answered it.

"Naomi-chan..?"Choo kawaii..~~~"Chinen hold Naomi's cheeks.

"She is eh..?She looks exactly like her mother.."Yuto says happily.

"Chii..this is my friends..Shinrai is Ash girlfriend..this is Ana,Hikaru,Daiki and Misaki.."Ai introduced them to Chinen.

"Hajimemae..Chinen Yuri desu..i'm Yuto's,Ai's, and Ryousuke's friend."Chinen smiled and bow.Shinrai.Naoki,Hikaru,Ana,Daiki and Misaki also bow to him.

"Now we can be friend..!"Hikaru shout.Ana shut Hikaru mouth.

"Gomen ne..Chinen-kun..he always acts stupid.."Ana smiled.Hikaru quickly run away from Ana.Ana chase him and wanted to knock his head.

"Ahahaha...they're always like this..but they are lover.."Daiki smiled.Misaki nodded her head and smiled.

"Really..?It's fun to have friends like you guys..!!"Chinen shout.

"Gyaahhh!!!!!!"All of them laugh when they saw Hikaru was finally been caught by Ana.

"Ash!!!You will be late for the next performance!!!"Daiki shout.

"Ah!!Yeah!!I need to go!!"Naoki shout and hug Ai tight.Shinrai was jealous so Naoki gave a kiss to her cheeks.

The days goes on and they continued their ordinary life.Naoki was always busy with his performance and interview because he become an idol now.Yuto teach his daughter how to played drum and Ai was pregnant for the second child.Daiki was busy with his work as Naoki's manager,but he never forget to spend some time with Misaki.Hikaru and Ana was planning to get married as soon as posible and their funny fight never ends.Shinrai always visit Naoki at his house and often bring food for him.Well,she cares for Naoki so much.

 

 

                             -THE END OF ENDLESS LOVE-