Chapter One (A Dream..?)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

Yuto was looking for Ai.

"Where is she...?She suddenly dissapear.."Yuto looked all over his house.He was worried.

"Yuuuu-chan!!"Ai walked slowly towards Yuto and slapped Yuto's back hardly.

"Yuu-chan..?"Ai asked when Yuto remain in silent.Yuto went in to their house without saying anything.Ai was puzzled for a while.

"Ahh..~~I'm not in the mood for this..".Ai says slowly.She walked out from the house and went to a hypermarket to buy some groceries.

 

AT THE HYPERMARKET:-

 

Ai was looking at a rack of meats.

"Which should i picked..?This one is expensive and the quality must be so good..and..this one is cheap and the quality is good..but not so good like the expensive one..urmmm...~"Ai says slowly.After choosing which is the best,she went to the fruits and vegetables's section.

 

"Ah..Strawberries!!I bet Yuto won't mad at me if i buy this one..Yuto love strawberries don't he..?"Ai says when she saw strawberries section.There are lots of strawberries product such as strawberry shakes,yogurt,candy,ice cream,cookies,and lots more but she choose a packet of raw strawberries.After done choosing the groceries she needed,she went to the counter.

 

"Ano,is this Ai-san..?"Ai heard a familiar voice.When she turned around,she was so shocked.

"RYOUSUKE?!!!!!"Ai scream out loud.People at the hypermarket was shocked with Ai's scream.The person and the cashier was also shocked.

"Ano,you dropped this at the strawberries section.."the person hand something to her.Her wallet.

"My wallet..?!!Arigat-"her word was stopped when the person went away.

"Chotto!!Ryousuke!!"Ai yelled.The person turned and looked at Ai with a smile.Ai run to him.

"I'm so sorry if i bother you by calling you Ryousuke..but...may i know your name..?"Ai asked.The person smiled.

"I think this is not the suitable places to get knowing someone..maybe we can eat ice cream at Baskin's Robbin..?"the person asked.

"Baskin's Robbin..?"Ai suddenly remembered about Ryousuke.Ai nodded her head.

 

 

AI'S POV:-

 

Is this a dream..?I heard his voice and was so shocked when i saw him..and i yelled "RYOUSUKE?!!!" he was shocked and was curious with my actions.I suddenly realise that Ryousuke is dead..He will never come back..but his looks looked exactly like Ryousuke..his voice,his eyes,nose,hair, and everything!!He brought his guitar case and the patern are strawberrys..?Ryousuke also like strawberrys..I feel like i wanted to know him more..so without hesitation,i asked his name..he just give me his sweet smile like Ryousuke always do..and asked me to eat ice-cream with him at the Baskin's Robbin..Baskin's Robbin..?I suddenly remember the day when Ryousuke asked me to be his girlfriend..i just nodded my head because i wanted to thanks him for saving my wallet..please tell me your name..

 

AI'S POV(END)

 

 

 

AT THE BASKIN'S ROBBIN:-

 

"Here,this one is yours.."Ai gave two cone of strawberry ice-cream to the person.

"What does this for..?"the person asked.Ai smiled.

"Because you saved my wallet!!"Ai says happily.

"Ohh..Arigatou na..but how do you know that i like vanilla and strawberry flavour..?"asked the person again.

"Because i saw strawberries patern at your guitar case..and the keychain,and your underpants.."Ai suddenly covered .

"What..?Did you just said my underpants..?"the person laugh.

"Am i right..?I am so sure you are an otaku of strawberries.."Ai asked.The person smile and his ice-cream.

"You got me right but..you shouldn't looked at my underpants.."the person says slowly and still laughing.

"It's not my fault!It's your pants..!!"Ai said loudly.The person quickly covered Ai's mouth.

"Syuuuhh!!"the person whispered.Ai just smiled.

"Ah!!I almost forgot..you wanted to know my name right..?My name is Miyamoto Naoki..nice to meet you..Ai-chan.."Naoki looked at Ai with a warm smile.

"Naoki..?It's a nice name.."Ai her ice-cream.

"R-Really..?"Naoki suddenly blushed.

"Ano..Ai-chan..may i know something..?"Naoki asked.

"Yeah..?"Ai answered.

"Who is Ryousuke..?Is he a really important person to you..?It's okay if you don't want to answered it.."asked Naoki.

"Yeah he is.."Ai answered simply.

"Where is he now..?Is he alright..?"Naoki asked.

"He is already dead for five years ago.."Ai says slowly.Naoki was shocked.

"I'm so sorry to hear that..it's must be hard for you.."Naoki says slowly.His eyes went to the ground.

"It's okay..it's has been years ago.."Ai smiled.

"Ano..Ai-chan..?Why do you looked at me like that..?"Naoki asked when Ai was so closed to his face.His heart skipped a beat.

"Hehe..nothing..but your looked exactly like him..even your voice.."Ai says happily.

"Really..?But i am not him.."Naoki said with a smile.Ai nodded her head.

"Ayakk!!!Looked at the time!!I am so late..!"Ai packed her things.

"You wanted to leave..?"Naoki asked.

"Un~~I need to go..i hope to meet you again,Naoki!!"Ai said with a smile.

"Don't lose your wallet !!!!"Naoki yelled.Ai raise her left hand.

"I hope to meet you again too..~"Naoki says slowly when Ai dissappear from his sight.

"Pap!!"someone knocked Naoki's guitar case.

"Shinrai!!!"Naoki scream.

"What..?"Shinrai smiled.

"Cehh!!What with the "What..?" You knock my beloved guitar..!!"Naoki said angrily.

"Cehh!!It's just a guitar~~and it's has strawberry patern on it..eww..girlish.."Shinrai said and knocked Naoki's guitar case again.

"Shinrai..!!don't insult my beloved guitar!!"Naoki says slowly.He makes his sad face.

"Okay..okay..fine..what are you doing at this place..?"Shinrai asked.

"Ah,i got something for you.."Naoki says happily.

"What..?"Shinrai asked.She sat beside Naoki.

"Tadaaaa!!!"Naoki bring out a pink coloured cap from his bag.

"Cehh!!You know i hate pink..!"Shinrai says loudly.

"Hehehee..i wanted to see you wear this..please,please,please!!"Naoki beg Shinrai.He gave a really cute smile to Shinrai.Shinrai's heart was beating so fast.

"Fine!!But only for this time!!"Shinrai took the cap and wear it.

"Rai-chan..!!You looked so kawaii!!!May i take a picture of you..?"Naoki says happily.Shinrai wake up and throw the cap.

"You are so boyish since we were kids so i wanted to see you wearing girlish cloth for once.."Naoki said and take the cap from the ground.Then,he keep it in his bag.

"Whatever.."Shinrai says and punch Naoki's stomach.

"Itaii!!!"Naoki scream out loud.

"It's serve you right..!!Baka Naoki!!"Shinrai says angrily and went away.

"Oii!!"Naoki yelled but Shinrai was lost from his sight.