Eight

I'm Different

You felt your body shake and your body entending to new lengths you've never encounted before. Perhaps, you felt different as well? As if you weren't a human being but secretly a machine? And your eyes didn't blink, instead it stayed wide open.

"What just happened?"

Even you voice wasn't normal. It wasn't deep nor high pitched, it sounded robot-like. Monotone,plain, it simply wasn't your voice.

"Oh my gosh! Give me voice back! What is this! I hate it! OMG!OMG!OMG!"

Your spasms caused those around you to laugh as they listened to your spasm that became really slow and monotone. It didn't sound like a spasm at all, just robotronic.

"Somebody help me."

------

It was as if you were a laughing stock, ant that no was willing to even bother to spare you some pity. And so, you aimed for them.

You used your telekenetic power and aimed it at them, and instantly, all of them were floating in the air, except for Lu Han of course.

"Heh. Nice try __________. But I'm not going to move. After all, I'm only sharing my powers with you." 

"Cheh!"

With another flick of your hand, you felt a thump on the floor, as all the guys ended up hitting on the floor on their bottom.

"Yah!"

"Too late."

In a speed of light, you could see all 11 of them, going to tackle you. You tried to dodge as you flicked your wrist, but somehow, your power went to the window, and the glass came falling apart.

Shatters. A broken window. What have you done?

"Oh my gosh."

9 boys were now piled on top of you with somehow you in the middle of the fish pile, and with kai and luhan either in the air or somewhere else in the room. 

"Ooooooppphf! You're heavy you know!"

Your voice showed arrogance, and more maturity, and you could tell, that those boys were definitely enjoying poking fun at you. But that wasn't the problem, it was the window. The one you just broke, out of all carelessness. But really, who's fault was it?

You were using some telekenesis without trying, and Luhan just said he was sharing it. Psh! Yeah right.

'Oh crap! What if your parents find out about the broken window, and these big boys staying over. They would definitely scold you for doing something so wrong! Especially since your umma and appa are so over-protective in the dumbest ways possible. >.< And what if, something from the wilderness flies in? Like-- a crow. Diving straight into your desk, and pooping droppings. 0__0 Or, if you had an admirer and they'll throw rocks up your window that'll break the chandelier hanging nicely above your bed?'

*sigh.*

 

"Hey....you alright?"

One of the boys with eyebrows, slanted in the direction of "angry birds," asked, as he put his hand at your forehead. 

"You're not having a fever are you?"

His face looked so anxious, and calm, but you were feeling very intimidated by his appearance. Although he had the looks of a gorgeous, super model, he face was just so stern, and stoic that you felt as if he was going to lecture you.

"N-N-no. I'm f-fine."

You backed away, accidentally hitting your head on the floor.

"Aish!"

His face got closer and closer, until you saw someone push his face out of the way.

Phew~

"Don't  let Wufan get to close to you, he's a very mysterious person...."

You looked at Suho speaking as one of his eye's gleamed a sea blue color, while the other one was a shining, grey grazing at Wufan.

"Oh, and I'm Suho. Nice to meet you."

His eye smile met your eyes and you could feel yourself on the verge of muttering things, and your cheeks turning a shade of pink.

'asdfghjklk! omg! Why are all these boys here charmers. Like seriously, are they swindlers or anything like that as their part time job. And to think of it that they're going to be in my school, and i'm being surrounded by all these guys, and they have no plave to live- and they live in my room.0__0 GAWD!'vjfkhg;rehi;reohci;oj 'po4j4p'

And aside from that, you could hear Wufan, or who ever he was correcting his name.

"Its Kris. Not Wu-

"Wufan! Don't change you name for your names sake and your past!"

"I told you to call me Kris from now on, just abandon that-

"WUFAN! Listen to me! I am older than you, listen to you hyung."

"Minseok-hyung-

"ITS MOTHER-LESS XIUMIN now!"

"Gosh. Minseok hyung, why could you change your name, and I can't!?

"BECAUSE I SAID SO. DO I NEED TO MAKE FROZEN PORK BUNS TO ATTACK AT YOU TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND!?!!"

"Geez-whiz hyung................................calm down."

"Oh, and by the way, MInseok hyung, I can gobble down both your delicious dumplings and melt your ice."

"=.=

"You little, underserving brat who towers over his hyung!"

"eh?

------------

Meanwhile, from outside your window, across the forest, and directly below the surface, someone was making a plan. A plan, that would change how the world would activate and everything else.

"To change the world, to destroy the good, and to claim this land for the evil. Why, I do not understand, what good is these people and their stupidness. Do they not know how to kill and murder to have fun? To wash out the land, and owning it to be ours, and to have these foolish creatures to be our slaves?"

The hands from  underneathed the black cloak rubbed its hands together, and gave an evil smirk.

"They do not know what is coming~ yet, this is going to be the future."

And its eyes gleamed red, and around it was surrounded by another 11 creatures like him.

"And we shall start, by destroying one life. At a time."

Darkness shall return, and we shall claim the next battle.

------------

"Yeobo dear!~"

You could hear a shrill voice coming from downstairs away from your room. What did your parents what now!!?

"It's lunchtime! I'm going to come up now!"

'Oh crap.'

What are you going to do to hide those mischevious boy/bots away from your parents? Your closet was way too small, you bed did have provide that much space, and you room was really cramped.

The footsteps came nearer and nearer, and the boys were still loud, and noisy. Kai was being much help, as he was too busily tickling Luhan who was tickling Sehun.

The moment you were about to facepalm.

the door opened.

--------

You didn't know if you parents saw the boys or not, but all you knew was that suddenly, you felt dizzy and had gone out of your conscious state once again.

When you did wake up, you saw Lay wearing a doctor disguise, holding onto your hand while speaking to your parents.

"Yes. She will need some rest, but she would be alright. Yes. Pardon? Ah yes, she was just lacking some sleep."

To you, you could totally seethrough his phony, cheesy doctor act, but to your parents, it seemed to liegit, and real.

"Yes. Kamsahamnida."

As yor parents walked out and away from your room after placing down you lunch, and giving you a kiss on the forehead, you gave Lay a thankful smile.

"Thanks. What's with your dress code?"

"Ah-

Lay scratched his head, and you laughed.

"Stupid. :P"

Looking around, you noticed you were still in your room, and that all of EXO has dissapeared. Except for Lay.

"Where are the others? Did Kai whip them all into thin air?"

Lay gave a small laugh then pointed to your desk: standing small, and plastic, you saw 11 guy dolls that you used to play with when you were little.

"They became - Barbie dolls?Whut!? 0__0?"

Lay cleared his throat, then spoke solemnly.

"This is how we will stay with you during your time as a human here at this house, until we return back to EXO planet and the tree of life, shall we return into our state."

"I'll miss you guys, sincerely :P But seriously, you guys won't talk to me?"

Lay looked thoughtful, for a moment, then his face dropped.

"We are only to accompany you. Besides, you'll see us enough. At school ;) But at home, we shall become dolls. And if you look and hear closely, we're actually talking and moving, entertaining ourselves. Even though the dolls don't move, if you look at your ring, and point to one of the studs and say one of our names, you'll see what we're actually doing in our human form."

"Woah, sugoi~!"

You clapped your hands liking the idea, and gave a smile that reached up to your ears.

"Thanks:)"

You reached for Lay and gave him a hug, and then you realized that he has shrunk as well, and had become a doll still wearing the phony, doctor's dress.

"You guys are so ridiculously, cool. I don't know what to do, If I hadn't met you.

-------------

You eyes the window. It seemed repaired, perhaps Luhan mustered up you telekenesis and fixed it up again. Or the fact that, someone did.

You closed you eyes and just to imagine,

little did you know.....

                                                              that the window was not fixed. Someone just put plalstic wrap over it. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAArrrrgh!"