Eleven

I'm Different

As you slept carefully in Kai's arms. You felt as if you were no longer the protector of the world but the fact that you have protectors to protect you as well. As if you weren't the only one alone fighting this mission but with these awesome oppas to help you conquer evil and to keep the world safe from evil lurking behind the shadows.

While you and Kai were in his bedroom dozing off, the rest of EXO managed to clean up the mess created before all transporting back to their heavenly abode in the middle of the universe, EXO planet. The world didn't really know what happened as everything was being put to its original place so quickly that even the walking ajhummas or families walking by after buying groceries on the street didn't even notice the shaken trees with half their leaves shaken off.

The boys transported together as they made a circle in the middle of the forest with their rings glowing a neon color bringing them back home. They flopped on the modern couches tired and some members fell asleep on top of each other with weight either on their chests or on their backs.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun who happened to not need to use his power decided to go find Kai. In fact, he felt bored and lonely being the only one who was no the in the lounge sleeping like dead corpses. As he made way through the dining hall, and towards the bedrooms, he noticed Kai's room with its door opened.

'Strange how Kai isn't with the others. Hey.... when did he transport himself back so early? And why didn't I look for me to talk with, and what...0_0'

-> As Baekhyun peered inside Kai's all black room only with the view of the dark universe and the galaxies and dull stars shining, he saw Kai hugging someone.

'Since when did he get some new teddy to sleep with? How come I've never noticed it....unless he stole it from ____________.'

 

As Baekhyun crept closer towards to the shadows where Kai was sleeping, he noticed wispy strands of hair on Kai's chest.
 
'Holy moly, did he bring a live size doll to our home, or did he kidnap some random girl down the street, put her under his spell and made her sleep with him? Or is it ________?'
 
Not wanting to disturb Kai but curious enough to poke at the other sleeping figure, Baekhyun used his long, slim index fingers to poke your cheek.
 
Hs finger poked your soft skin a couple times before you felt discomfort on your face causing you to awake.
 
As your eyes flicked open in an instant on the fourth poke, Baekhyun almost screamed the soul out of himself. He had not realize that you would be here with Kai. After all, Kai seemed a bit too shady for your style and who knows what may happen when you're with a male alone?
 
"Hey _________. How are you feeling? Did Kai do anything to you?"
 
As you rubbed your eyes still sleepily with a half pout on or face, you gave Baekhyun a reassuring look before falling half asleep.
 
"___________, you don't need that much sleep. I think you're weak due to not eating, and if you sleep too much Kai won't have that much energy either since you're on him."
 
"Neh."
 
You gave a sheepish smile before pulling away from Kai's embrace. He was your heat source and now that you weren't with him, you felt cold and had to admit, a tiny bit hungry.
 
*stomach gurgles*
 
"Darn. I'm hungry, Oppa do you have any food here?"
 
~
 
Baekhyun gives you a grin before pulling you along out of the corridor and into the kitchen where brilliant Xiumin and D.O were at.
 
"Our lovely princess is hungry. Go make her food, or a feast, and all that wonderful goodness please!"
 
You laugh at Baekhyun's cheesy phrase before joining into the group of sleeping bodies by the next room.
 
It felt so comfortable here. Although it wasn't what you would consider home on earth, this abode was just your style. Everything you wanted n a house was here and even if this was your first time entering this home, you seemed to know where everything belonged and where rooms and lavatories were.
 
As you glanced at the neighbouring window of the kitchen view, you were able to see Kyungsoo's cooking skills come to life as his delicate hands made the most appetizing desserts, pastries, and main meals in a matter of minutes.
 
EXO was so lucky to have their personal chef with the help of Xiumin testing out the foot before serving and to keep the fridge running in place.
 
-----
However, you secretly wondered if time ever moved here. This was in the middle of nowhere, and this wasn't earth, therefore certain things could be different here.
 
"Does time move here?"
 
Some of the members that have woken up looked at you with amusement.
 
"What do you think?" 
"No?"
"Go look at the view the window before deciding."
 
As you stepped towards the glass displaying the world of dark and bright universes, you realized that although the view was still, you could see sparks of numbers sizzling and stars exploding.
 
"So time is disappearing?"
 
Was it? You really didn't know. You just knew about the climate changes that were causing the earth to destruct itseld quickly over time which would lead humans to scratch their heads in confusion.
 
"Time does not dissapear."
 
Your voice wavered as you spoke, because you really weren't that sure. You had heard of those rumors about the apocalypse, or when the earth would die and people would be drowned in the pits of evil and that everything would be burned to ashes with nothing else to be saved.
 
From the window, as you spoke, you noticed subtlely a fire blazing star glowing brighter and brighter.
 
"Unless...
 
"______________, saving humans from evil isn't everything. If the world doesn't end by itself, there is something else that is going to destroy your planet. Its the sun. This fire blazing star would soon become too hot and explode sending bits of itself to the atmosphere brining everything to dust. Just like how things were created, from dust, back to dust."
 
Silence filled the room. As you fiddled with the chopstick in your hands, you could feel everyone's eyes on you.
 
'Wow........what do you want me to do then?! I mean, I can't stop everything bad from happening can I? I can only help so much....."
 
As you continued eating, you did notice the small details in your bowl of food shaped like the planets in your universe. Perhaps, my mission is to also save the world but to also prevent the sun to burn up?
 
"Hey guys, sorry to disappoint, but if I'm going to do the best I can be, you do know that I'll need your guys help right? After all, a hero still need helpers!"
 
You gave a laugh and gave a bright smile to the rest of the members to reassure and them to bring the mood back up. Besides, who could resist you natural charming personality? A quick wink and some small conversations would be enough to convince everyone to cooperate with your ideas for the next period of time to help all things possible.
 
"Alright, we're counting on you _________! <3" 
 
" You're going to be the best hero ever!!"
 
"OMG! I love you _____________!"
 
And that was it. You were going to save the world with your almighty powers with the help of 12 mysterious, gorgeous boys and hopefully find the perfect one(s) to hang out with forever.
 
"Alright, now lets plan! Pens, paper, maps...."
 
 
"Uuh? We can't draw, so I think we can only listen to what you say..."
 
"Right, I'm in nowhere with nothing made out of manmade materials."
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry, but heres my update <3 I hope you enjoy it, and I'm so sorry for dragging the story, its sorta my style 0__0