Five

I'm Different

Somehow, when you woke up, you didn't find yourself in the school's office or even at school. You were in your own bed feeling regenerated.

It wasn't because of sleep though, you just felt yourself move... If that was even possible in the first place?

"Holy crap! Kai didn't move me here right?! I couldnt just disappear like he did! That's impossible!"

You then saw someone beside you, but it seemed like he didn't exactly appear right in front of you like Kai did.

"Ha, no I moved you here."

There a boy who seemed to be playing with metallic spheres sat on your bed.

"Who are you!? You're Mr. Han right.... Stalker!!!!!"

" I'm Lu Han. And I'm not a stalker, and it so happens that I'm your teachers' assistant ."

"Alright, explain why you're in my house! And why am I at home? What so you mean you moved me here?!"

Lu Han didn't talk but looked at your orbs. Suddenly you felt yourself lift off the floor almost at the ceiling still in your situp position.

"You're.... One of them?" "

"My power is telekenesis so I can move stuff, obviously. "

"If you moved me here, who brought you here?"

Your question caused Lu Han-sshi's cheek to turn a bit rosy.

"Se Hun brought me here..."

"Se Hun? Kai? Lay? Are you saying that all of you are the 12 people with the powers...!"

You're hands shook, you still didn't fully understand why our of all people, the 12 had to choose you.

"Why are you all in my life though? Is there something I don't know about?"

Your bluntness took Lu Han by surprise. His calm posture was replaced with a shock expression.

"You don't know?!"

"Am i supposed to know that I'm hanging out with these aliens!?"

Lu Han facepalmed. There was surely lots of explaining to do. A long explanation with a normal, human girl who happened to be enjoying life currently in high school.

"I just remember that I had this dream yesterday, and that I have to meet you all or something like that?"

"___________. Hey, just chill alright? When the time comes, Suho will tell you about it."

"Suho? Who's that? You mean,...oh. 

----

You were dissapointed. Just why, can't you know what lies deep inside of you? Its not that you could harm any living thing? After all, you were a human being born from 2 human beings. So why are tehy hiding a secret. Just because those teaching assistants that'll later become really attached to your life isn't human doesn't mean you're not human right?

"Oh my gosh...you know what?! If you're not going to tell me, I'm seriously going to spazz my heart out. Like seriously. asdfjadgfgfkgjfkgjfkgfk!"

By the time you said that, you were already punching your blankets and the pillow. Thats right, you didn't have a good temper, despite your usual longing, calm appearance you definitely couldn't take in this mystery.

" Yah! If you don't tell me, I'm not going to talk to you! Hmmph!"

LuHan looked at you with amusement in his eyes. In fact, they were twinkling. 

"I still don't understand why they picked you out of all those others in the world."

"Bwoh!? I'm picked. Ha! Thats because I'm special. Now tell me, before I start punching you as well, LuHan-shhi."

"Sleep."

"No! Can't you tell that I'm super-high right now!?"

He gave you a frown, and used his index finger and pressed your forehead downwards and immediately like a robot, you fell under his control of movement.

"Sleep. See you in your dreams."

As he crept out of your window, you smiled. To be honest, you couldn't sleep, it was as if a shield was there blocking his force. No matter what LuHan did to you, even if he sang a sweet, little lulluby.

His powers....didn't work on you.

If that was so, does that mean...you were a special-powered human shield of some kind?

______________

"Welcome to exoplanet."

Someone with a perfect eye-smile, guided you down the earthy path, everything was sparkling. Things were illuminating. And most of all,

you realized you weren't who you were.

But someone else you didn't recognize.