Two

I'm Different

"Mom?"

After arriving home, you threw your stuff down on the floor and took a quick bite. And it so happened, that your parents were just so caring to always be there for you in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Neh?"

"Am I un-normal?"

She laughed at your question. She obviously didn't get you...

"Because...today, I saw this boy appear and then dissapear. He even gave me a wink, and left something behind..."

 

Your over-protective mother, looked at you with a sly grin.

"You must have an admirier^^, No. Don't tell me.... do you have a crush on a boy?"

 

*facepalms*

"No. I legit saw a ghost walking on two feet, who gave me a wink. Even the teacher saw him, and turned pale afterwards."

 

This caused a silence. I guess that question of yours can't really be answered..

"Could it be that....I'm just so special?"

You parents gave you "the look." You were special the day you were born, they've told you that the first thing you had spoken to them after saying "Wahhh~" to them.

 

" Dear, this it the 100th time you've brought the word special up. Why is It that you think you're not special enough?"

Seriously. No. Just no. They just don't get it.

Rolling your eyes, you brought the plate to the sink to rinse the extra off, yet  the tap was not running. You played with it a couple of times, but still the water wouldn't bulge and flow out.

"Oh gosh....I'm so thirsty, and there's like no more water."

"You're kidding right, dear? Playing pranks again?!"

Your dad went to the fridge to grab the poultry but when he went to get the meat, he frowned.

"Why is the chicken warm? Did the fridge break down on us too?"

 

This was so not happening. First, you saw some random guy past you leaving some fancy accessory, now that tap and fridge is not working properly. Something, is really fishy around here.

"I told you....I'm special. That is why all these bad things are happening to me, and you..."

Suddenly you felt dizzy. Was it just you, or that the lights turned off to? The light from outside the windows, became dark, and you swore you felt people beside you muttering words you couldn't understand completely.

//She can hear us, right?//

//ppppst!//

//i wonder if she realizes we're here//

===

"Eh....what's going on here? This isn't a dream right?!"

The lights suddenly came back on, yet outside it was still dark. You parents seemed to be frozen, and no moving. And right beside you, were some boys who were dressed strangely looking at you.

"You...you...theives! What are you doing in my house!"

The 12 boys looked at each other and laughed.

//I think you don't understand....//

You turned around and saw the boy who dissapeared earlier. He looked like a thief from the night, yet shining in his own glory.

"And who are you all?"

By the second, you could see each boy fading away. Each one seemed to have something going on with their own signs. You saw them holding, water, a fireball, ice, wind, light,  and all these different signs in their hands, and as if nothing was happening, they suddenly dissapeared.

"What the hell just happened?"

You scratched you head, realizing that your parents were moving now, and asking you some questions.

"________, is something wrong?!"

"Did...did...did you see those 12 boys in the kitchen, with their strange expressions?"

 

Both of your mom, and dad looked at you with their eyes wide open.

"What do you mean?!"

 

"Nevermind...."

You went back to the tap, and this time the water was flowing out properly. The fridge seemed to be working again...everything seemed normal.

Except for that ring you had found. Somehow, it has gotten its way to you hand, and was shining brightly. Each letter was sparkling, and you realized there were 12 jewels that made up the ring.

 

12 boys....12 jewels....12 signs.

Is this the beginning to something legenday?

-------

You dragged you legs up towards the stairs and into your bedroom. Before opening the closet, you saw they boy in front of you again giving you another sly smile.

Before you even tried to start a conversation, he had dissapeared.

"Now....if I only knew who you were, I could make some sense out of this puzzle. And there must be like 12 boys I have to meet, since they're 12 signs."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL XD my updates are becoming so weird >.<