Three

I'm Different

"Who's there?"

You knew it had to be him. He had to at least introduce himself, this time. I mean, theres 12, he's got to leave another clue for you tp figure out. What Sherlock Holmes without a clue to begin with?

A whiff of could air was beside you, and your eyes were open expecting something to appear like it did before.

"Hey,....where did you go??"

And he appeared the opposite side of where you thought he would be.

"Woah...dude. You gotta stop popping out of nowhere, what if I was ?"

 

He stopped moving and stared at you for a moment.

"You going to speak, at least introduce yourself?"

For a moment, you doubted his next move. You were pretty sure, he would dissapear, but surprisingly he stayed still, you thought.

Then you heard a small laugh. A muffled laugh, coming from the boy next to you.

"Kai. My name's Kai....nice to meet you too _________. ^^"

As you put out your hand for a small handshake, you only went to the tip of his fingers when he dissapeared.

"Kai huh? Thats rude of you, to dissapear without a full handshake....=.="

---

The clock . It was midnight, a time for you to sleep after all that nonsense stuff of homework, you decided you needed your beauty sleep.

Walking towards the light switch, you realized it had shut itself off before you even reached it.

"Huh?"

A faint noise was heard, something you could make out of...."Good night, and sweet dreams."

Despite the voice, you heard, you were to tired to even noticed if anything else was suspicious. The whole day, had been awkward, and you hearing ghosts talk and appear in front of you was strange enough.

What else could go wrong?

Falling down on your bed, and positioning yourself on the memory, foam pillow you drifted off to sleep, and  went into dream land.

"We'll meet you again soon......"