Seven

I'm Different

You couldn't' believe what you made out of whoever spoke. A bobo!? Out of all things, he had to choose a bobo.

"I'm not kissing anyone. I clearly dislike skinship! Therefore seeing you on each other is a bit too much for me as well..."

"Then that's going to change."

You looked around for whoever's speaking and you saw Lay laying on the floor with his eye closed and a small smirk on his lips.

"Seriously. Gross. Ew~ No. I'm not doing this."

"Then we won't wake up!"

You looked carefully at who was speaking and realized it was Lay.

"WTH! When did you become such a cheesy, and mischevious person? I thought you were innocent, and ...- nevermind?!"

You could tell from the glint in Lay's eyes that he wasn't as innocent as you thought. 

 

"Have you forgotten, that we controlling this world for such a long period of time, that we've witnessed and had seen many unfortunate, and possibly dirty moments!?"

 

Right. They were aged characters of the earth in human form, wait...what happened to those bolts?!

"Lay. I'll kiss you all if you explain to me those bolts and robot like statues of you guys, who were in my dream."

 

Lay paused.

"I only heal. So you saw bolts?! Like robots or we looking like robots or what?!"

"I saw you all in my dreams. But you had bolts around you necks. And when I asked you questions....you didn't reply. You just told me that you will serve me. And when, I told you to chill, you didn't talk, nor move. So are you really robots or what?!"

As you were talking you realized that everyone has woken up, thankfully. No bobo for them ;) All of them were listening to you talk attentively, and when you were done, you realized how serious everything has become.

"That's because we were in space and not in this universe. When we go out, we become a different being. I guess, you don't like it bery much do you?!"

Another form.?! A form in bolts, and metal? Or just simply in water, air, wind?!

Eh...

"Can you guys appear normal at least?! You're pretty weird already, but can you try to stay in your human form just for me to get used to you guys?!"

The rest looked at you in awe, and smiled.

"Yea. Being in the robot form takes up a lot of energy. That's while we were sleeping for so long."

You were stunned.

How could these people who want you to be close with them, act off some natural and human when they are from from who they actually seem to be? - A thousands years old, yet some act like a teenager with raging hormones.

"By the way, _______-shhi, you have to call us oppa. We're still a thousands years old, and being compared to us although you're the ruler, you're a baby compared to us oldies."

 

You couldn't deny the fact that they were ancient, and the fact that you were way younger than them. By like, alot!

"Haha, anyhow, since you've woken up...no bobos for anything of you :P"

Once you've said that, a sock was thrown at you, yet you knowing that it was going to happen managed to dodge just in time before it attacked you with it's distinct smell~.

 

"Yah!"

The ground shook as you gave a small yelp. 

'What is this?!'

All these powers being  unreleased suddenly, with you being able to control such things, has time really gone ticking for something big to start?

 

It seems so, because the next thing you would know, you might as well solve some mystery bigger than a rubix cube.