Four

I'm Different

For 2 days, they didn't appear. Not even the one you recently knew, Kai. They didn't try you scare you or pull off weird happenings in your household, perhaps you might see them just years later?

Have they decided what they're looking for in you isn't important right now? It can't be right...that'll be such a let down.

-----

*ring ring*

You checked your phone, you just got a text. Not any ordinary texts that was......-> it said,

Meet at Legion Kongan High by 1:00 pm. Mandatory meeting to all students.

"No way.... a meeting on a Saturday?"

 

The clock was 12:30 already. And it takes half an hour for you to get to school, stepping into your converse, you skidded out of the house, and walked to school. The birds were chirping, the sun was up, the weather was warm, it was the perfect weather to play outside yet you had to go to school for some dammit meeting. =.=

Pacing you steps for fun, you admired the surroundings around you. Noticing the butterflies flying, things just seemed extra pretty today^^ It was not ordinary at all.

Approaching the school gates, you notcied how that man who usually guards the gate wasn't there either, it was replaced by someone who looked strangely familiar who was giving you a small smile.

"Anneyeong hasyo, please go to the gym."

The man who gave you a warm smile ushered you to the gym and you realized that you were the last one there. The whole gym was filled with students from all grades.

"What is up with this commotion?"

As you turned to ask, you realized that no one was by your side anymore.  Across from you,  you saw the principal of the school introducing 12 new guys who  would later help out at the school. All 12 of them would be each teacher's secretary and helper tempoarily until they graduate.

Mean while, you blanked out. The female classmates besides and behind you were all muttering on how gorgeous and flower-ed boy they looked, but none the less, you felt a certain feeling.

As if all of them were gazing on one person.

You.

Staring at each guy's faces, you recognized them right away. The first one you knew right away was Kai, yet he didn't dissapear like he normally would. Thats weird.

Then onto the others. You were so sure, that they were those who were at your home.

It turns out that the meeting would be for 2 hours. You would be stuck in school listening to speeches, and you haven't eaten your lunch yet.

"I'm so hungry! >.<"

No one bothered to listen. Everyone was so drawn into the speech thanks to those handsome guy beside the principal, no one even heard you.

Your eyes closed, and opened. It you couldn't eat, you could perhaps sleep right? I mean, all of you were sitting on the floor...

but it turns out your body was physically and mentally tired.

In a few seconds, your whole body was laid out on the floor, looking unconscious. Thankfully, one of those assistants spotted you, and came over. As they tried to wake up you up, you had already fainted.

Someone, someone from the group of guys noticed you, and walked over. He carried you briday style and out of the gym, it had been probably too stuffy for you to beathe he thought.

As he brought you to the nursing room, and laid you down, he brushed you hair to one side and gave a small smile.

"You're really pretty you know that? I can't believe the gods has chosen such a girl to do this task to take over...."

You who was semi-conscious could hear what he had said to you. 

He who then tapped your forehead, whispered into your ear,

"I'm Lay, by the way. Do remember my name.^^"

Lay swirled his hand at you this time, and automatically you felt your body jolt upwards facing him.

" What just happened to me?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigooo....I think I'm ruining my story ;_; mianhe readers.