Six

I'm Different

Wah! Sorry guise, I don't have time to update that much due to exams but heres a short update... hope you like it ;) & Thanks for subscribing and commenting, I really appreciate it :D <3<3<3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You eyes were closed. But you clearly saw something happening. It wasn't exactly a dream, but there you were dressed in silk and adorned with gold with the rest of the 12 all bowing down to you.

"We wish to serve and accompany you throughout your journey."

Heads bowed down low, nearly touching the floor. 

You didn't know whether you should keep them down worshipping you like a holy one, but being the nice person you were, you adressed down comfortably.

"Yo. You guys, you're my helpers right? So why are you being so humble? I mean....you could at least joke around without creating trouble like you did before."

But it turns out, maybe they were deaf, because they were still bowing towards you

"Yah!"

As you walked over to each one, patting them lightly on the back, or the shoulder, you could see that strange spark in their eyes gleaming brightly.

"I don't know what's going on. But all I know is all of you...have problems. But most likely, mental problems than physical problems."

Or not. 

As you took a closer look at Suho, you realized that he sort of seemed like he was made of metal, and bolts. Considering him a machine or robot that was suppose to help you. 0__0

"Erm...you guys. I think, I'm going to return back home now you know? Its getting a bit weird here, especially since you're not replying and you guys are all robots which creep me out a bit.  Oh.And not to mention, why am I in the middle of nowhere or like in space? .....Alright, later. Bye."

-----

Your eyelids fluttered opened realizing it was morning already. That was just a random thought of yours right? Talking to motion-less robots who only knew how to say, "I will serve you courteously." The birds were chirping, the sun shining bright.

As you placed you feet on the floor, you heard a grunt from below.

"Ummmmph!"

Unsure of what was below your high-rise style bed, you lightly tapped your foot on the following object(s).

"Uggggh....ow!"

It appears to be that there were guest sleeping on the floor in your room, without your permission. Grasping your pillow, you peered at what was beside you bed and realized that there were 12 boys sleeping in your room on the floor.

"What the heck."

Some were snoring, and making weird noises, while some slept hugging each other, and their feet grasping onto each other.

//....awkward.....//

And the weirdest thing was, they were those who were at your school just yesterday. And you remembered clearly that you did shut the windows after LuHan left. Unless, he went through the front door with the rest. 0__0? 

You looked at the floor, than at where you were on the bed. There was no space to get out of your room, as you realized there were 8 pairs of legs in front of the door blocking your path.

...

"Wake up you guys. Wake up!"

*silence + snores*

After a couple of tries, you realized that these big boys only stirred in their sleeping not even bothering to open an eye and to pay their attention to you.  

"OPppas......wake up please!"

By the time you said this, you realized that you have been 20 cm away from each member's face admiring their good looks. 

A faint mumbling was heard somewhere by the far end,

"Give us a bobo."

"Bwoh!!!!!"