Twelve

I'm Different

Holy moly guys, I have been so busy lately I really didn't update. OMG >.< *begs on knees* Since I'm so busy, I probably won't update as much as you already can tell, but I'll do my best. Fighting! And thank you all for subscribing~ I really didn't expect hundred + subscribers. I'm truly surprised. However, I must say that myself being lazy (i must admit), I sometimes have writer's block, so yea....~ 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As your group of helpers formed around the dining table with ideas spilling here and there, you tried to catch every phrase each boy spoke.

" How about we save the sun before the world?"

"No~ how about the world first!"

"The world is more important than the sun!"

"B-but without the sun, its entire darkness!"

 

"Be quiet, and not all at once!"

You thumped the table acting as a judge calling order in the court. It was so noisy that you had couldn't concentrate since there were so many thoughts going around.

"Silence. Could you guys please wait in turn before we carry on?"

"Yes. We're sorry goddess ____________."

 

They all bowed their heads in a small amount of shame before raising their hands excitingly waiting for you to pick them just like they were in elementary school. You who observed their behavior quietly gave a small chuckle. Who knew that boys could be so cute? Especially ones who were meant to help you through the future and to save the world. Why did the universe create such cute guys for you to meet? Ones with dimples, charisma, cute smiles, earnest winks, you were going crazy really!

 

"Alright. Now lets settle this problem. So, I'll have to destroy the monsters from each side of the earth before saving the earth from the sun. This is because, humans lives are more important for now, until the sun decides to explode and to blast out earth destroying all human life. Am i right?"

'Yes. That's the plan we're going to decide on. So now we're going to help you. "

"Thanks. But its really awkward just hearing you all talk like students to their teachers. Besides oppas, you all know so much as ancient beings, why are you treating me like this?"

"Euh.....truth is, we lack common sense."

"Oh. Is that why, you tried to open the watermelon with you head before finding the knife to cut it? But despite that, I really enjoyed the meal. Thanks guys, you're already like family to me."

Infront of you, you could hear some of the EXO members laugh sheepishly at their foolish actions. Who could blame them though? As ancient as they were, they really were innocent.

Nicely enough, they even decided to help sharpen your amor and your powers. For the next couple of hours, perhaps the entire night of not sleeping because you simply were too full and wasn't tired or sleepy they gave you lessons on control your skills.

With Lay, he taught you to be patient and kind when he and you managed to recover a few dead plants and fruits back to its sweet, original glory. Who knew that you would even bother to touch soil and dirty those precious hands and touch a few worms? Earth and controling emotions made a great pair.

D.O who was partially the controler of force and the breaking of natural disasters  taught you how to overthrow some powers. For instance, Sehun would try to sweep your feet away by his powerful wind why you tried to break open the ground to trap him into the tiles. Well, everything went well except for the fact that he really managed to sweep you away with his powerful glares during his concentration periods at the beginning. The maknae was just too handsome. But, you still managed to make him fall.

Kris basically told you to imagine that you were a fairy and with a bit of pretend fairy dust, you were flying around the living room admiring the view below you. That one was fun and easy, you think you've got how the bird eye view works now.

However, the lesson with Xiumin almost thrown you off your feet. His power to ice things up didn't keep you from cracking as he always had that warm smile on his face that made you melt a little everytime you took a peek at his face. Buns,  at least you managed to keep some buns frozen without the need of the freezer. 

"BAOZI!!!!~ COME AND GET ME! HA!YAH! HEH! MEH! COME ON!!! HIT ME, AND I'LL um....idk?"

Meanwhile, the rest of everyone else took a rest and things went smoothly. Since you were still in space, Tao still had time frozen so no bad things would corrupt you from anything else. Quick-silver linings stretched from outside your space dormitory and invisible one were everywhere inside as well.

Tao who was in his room alone looked outside the window and gave a grim smile. He wasn't sure if you were strong enough. Time was running still on earth and he who's by your side didn't know if things were going to end the way the book of the beginnings were said to. Afterall, you were really just a noobie; he didn't know whether to doubt you or not. After all, you did put one monster down. Who knows?

'She who is almighty would win all corners of the world. She is invincible and smart, yet her innocence may decieve those around her.'

 

Tao's pov:

If we're going to change the world, we must at least change how we look too right? I mean, the better looking we are, the more we are able to convince people that we're their saviors...But we really do need a change, I mean, fashion changes. I like fashion, so if I change for the better, it helps  right? Perhaps, just maybe, she'll notice me more and start to have favourites?! >.<

end pov.

---

Now that the training has started officially, you will continue your sessions to build up your powers through upgrades and hard work including stamina everday through living with them. There would be adventures, fun, and games everyday, enough, to fulfill your childish characteristics that you aren't able to embrace as much in the real world. The real world was a dangerous place, filled with evil, and EXO wanted to keep you as pure and clean as possible. Even if it meant, breaking it all one day, when you are forced to face what you were all trained for. 

This is their job, as protectors to lead and to guide you every step of the way. But time is your enemy, and with Tao holding it still, his powers would soon become diminished. And when that happens, everything would return back and your stay in EXO planet would become shorter and shorter.

After all, all planets would soon fade away and die. When it is time, EXO planet would too, glow brightly like a thousand stars, become explosive bits in the galaxy (supernova) and then break down.

~*~

Tao looked at the sky once more and pressed his hands against the plane of the window. His fingers tense and mind focused, if only he could keep it up for another ten years. But his muscles were getting tired, his head exhausted, and eyes drooping.

He was getting weak after billions of centuries.

This would be the last time, before all of that power would be transferred into the next in line: you. But if you weren't trained carefully enough, and couldn't handle time, the bits would crumble and the world would become chaos.

"Not yet, I can't give this to her yet. This is my last as well, I can only give this element to her when I think I will approve. Work hard, ____________! If you want to do well, you must please panda (oppa)! Fighting and hwaiting! I know you want my power more than anything else~"