One

I'm Different

In an hour or so, it would be the end of the day. You were at school, listening to you math professeur drag along about how x = y. And if you just had the courage to do so, you wouldn't ve stuck in this normal math class and would be excelling in the the AP program at school.

You looked at the clock. Watching the second hand ticking by the digits, you clearly had no intention to listen. You were tired, bored, and just was out of it today.

The rest of the class agreed too. Many others were falling asleep, some even drooling, and other had their ipods plugged in not even bpthering to listen about the lesson.

You shook you head. Were you seriously the only one, who's trying to at least learn it despite the fact you've already learned this junk? Or that because, you were sitting right infront of the teacher, at the front row.

*sigh*

"If I only had some kind of power or something....I would be able to escape this boring class."

Unknowingly you said that, right infront of the teacher.

As he was about to turn around, you saw someone walking past you dressed in all black, and gave you a wink. Then he dissapeared.

"Woah...Did I just see a demon or ghost in front of me just now?"

The teacher who saw that too turned white and pale.

"Do you see that? I am unware that you know him do you?"

 

You laughed. Is he serious, how could you possibly know someone that just passed by without a sound?

But then again, you weren't un-normal right ? You just witnessed a passing figure walking past you and giving you a small smile on the way before dissaprearing.

*ring ring*

Class actually ended. At when you happened to pack away your books, you saw something shining on the floor. You picked it up and saw a ring, decorated with bling around it.

"EXO."

Could it be that he left that behind? And what is EXO?