THE NIGHT TALK

My Boyfriend Is From Mars

 

before anything else, i would just want to clarify something about chapter six.
so i had to put there that GD's favorite show was Word World because
that show teaches kids how to pronounce the sounds of the letters and stuff.
basic things u need to learn for u to be able to read and blah XD. 
i missed the fact that not all of us knows that show, im sorry. *sobs*
so what i did was to emphasize things a little more by adding a sentence or two on 
chapter six so things would be clearer. u could read it again if u want ^o^
i hope that helps. :D im sorry again. ^o^ anyway, enjoy chapter seven!

 

CHAPTER SEVEN: THE NIGHT TALK

 

 

 

ON MARS….

 

 

The war against the Saturnians was over and as expected the great Martians had won the battle. But then, the good news was quickly forgotten as the planet Mars came to face a bigger problem. Prince GD who was next in throne went missing after the war. And now the whole kingdom is in search of the prince.

 

 

 

“Are there still no news about the Prince?” King YG asked the representative of the group of Martians tasked to look for Prince GD.

 

 

 

“The group had already scattered notices that the Prince is missing. But until now, there are still no reports from the alien-zens about it”

 

 

 

And for the nth time, upon hearing the news, Queen EJ broke down again into tears. King YG quickly came near her and comforted her by collecting her in his arms.

 

 

 

“Oh my dear alien, where in the milky way is our son?” the Queen mumbled as she cried on the King’s chest.

 

 

 

 

“Order the crew to go to Saturn and search there as well. The Saturnians might have kidnapped the Prince in midst of the war. We never know how sly could they be” the King sent an order and as expected the soldier followed his command. The soldier quickly scurried out of the King’s lair and went to his co-soldiers the tell the new command.

 

 

 

 

King YG cooed the crying Queen by carressing her back, trying to calm her down, “We’ll find our son, don’t worry” said the King with finality in his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHILE ON EARTH…

 

 

 

 “I’m ready for bed!~” GD sang to me once he got out from the bathroom. He stood in front of me like a super hero and he was wearing my pink kitty printed pajamas.

 

 

 

My forehead creased at the sight. Those are my soft, comfy and pink pajamas. And that’s my favorite pair!!  HE WAS WEARING MY FAVORITE PAJAMAS!! But on a second thought… he looks cute in it, I guess we could let him we—NO!!

 

 

 

“Where did you get that you, Martian?!” I questioned him as I stood up and propped my fists at my sides.

 

 

 

“In your closet, where else?” he said a matter of factly.

 

 

 

“Wear something else!” I commanded but he just shook his head at me.

 

 

 

“NOOO?!!” I asked with widened eyes. How could he disobey me? He just learned how to speak and now he disobeys me!? */gasps/*

 

 

 

He shook his head again before he pulled my wrist and led the both of us to my room.

 

 

 

“Nope! I like this, it’s cute and comfy~ Oh, come on let’s go to bed!” I could only roll my eyes. Ah, he’s too stubborn. I’ll let this pass, just once. But next time I’m gonna make sure he’s never gonna find that cutie patootie kitty pajamas ever again!

 

 

 

So the Martian doesn’t sleep on the couch anymore. A while ago, we’ve come to a treaty that he could sleep in my room but on one condition, he sleeps on the floor and me on the bed. At first, he didn’t want and insisted the otherwise. But I threatened him, I told him he won’t have bread and milk for breakfast and have oatmeal instead. The Martian didn’t like oatmeal so I was able to make him agree.

 

 

 

When we reached my room, he was the one who opened the door for us.  He instantly went to my bed and grabbed two pillows and a blanket.  Before he laid the blanket and pillows down the floor, he spoke to my bed and said,

 

 

 

“I’ll miss you, bed. Too bad Dara wants me to sleep on the floor and not on you anymore” Ah, enough with the drama Martian, I’m not gonna be taken away by that, hmp.

 

 

 

He lazily set his sleeping mat and at the middle of his setting up I heard him mumble something...

 

 

 

“I’m gonna sneak and sleep on that soft bed when Dara’s out hehe” he chuckled at himself and my brows furrowed. SO HE’S PLANNING TO SNEAK EH?

 

 

 

“What did you say???” I hollered. He snickered and pursed his lips after saying,

 

 

 

“Huuuh? I said nothing!” the Martian quickly scurried to his mat once it was set.

 

 

 

“Tch! I heard it!” I spat and went to my bed not missing to give him a slight kick at his .

 

 

 

“Ow!” he reacted and rubbed his . I just chuckled as I went under my bed sheets and tucked myself to bed.

 

 

 

When we were both settled, there was a long silent pause that surrounded the entire room. It was kinda awkward coz both of us were just looking at the ceiling, unmoving and of course silent. We’ve never had such kind of moment together ever since he came here. We were always noisy or worse shouting as we chased each other around the house.

 

 

 

What was he thinking? I wonder what. It’s his first time to be quiet like this. I wonder if he wonders what was running inside my mind coz the cycle would just go round and round for that would mean we were both wondering what the other was wondering about. Okay, never mind what I said. That sounded like a tongue twister.

 

 

 

Maybe, GD was thinking something very deep or was he asleep?

 

 

 

“GD” I whispered out but enough for him to hear.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” he answered. So, he wasn’t therefore asleep yet.

 

 

 

“HI” I said. That was stupid, but what should I say?? I couldn’t think of anything!

 

 

 

“Hello” he replied back.

 

 

 

“Aren’t you gonna sleep yet? You said you wanted to go to bed”

 

 

 

“That doesn’t mean I’m gonna sleep, I just said I wanted to go to bed. Those are two different things, aren’t they?” Woah that was so smart of him. Alright then, you’ve proved your point. You are really damn smart.

 

 

 

“Okay, I’m sorry Mr Genius.” I heard him chuckle at my comment and then I heard my self giggling too.

 

 

 

And after our giggles subsided, there was that awkward silence again.

 

 

 

I shifted on my bed, my body now facing where he was located. I stared blankly at space and the silence made me hear GD’s breathing. By the way he breathes; I could tell that he was still awake.

 

 

 

It has just been four days since he crashed in my house but it already felt like he has been with me for so long already. GD wasn’t hard to live with. He was actually fun though a bit stubborn. Our first meeting was quite chaotic and sudden, but I know I don’t regret meeting him. Having A Martian friend is really cool.

 

 

 

In between my long trance, a thought popped inside my mind and my mouth spoke it out loud,

 

 

 

“Do you have any plans of getting back to Mars?”

 

 

 

I heard some shifting noise down at the floor and a deep sigh before I got to hear his answer.

 

 

 

“Of course” he replied back. Upon hearing his answer, I felt something inside me faltered.

 

 

 

“I’m next in throne, Dara. The kingdom needs me” What?? What Next in throne? What Kingdom?? What? I don’t understand.

 

 

 

“I don’t understand” I said how exactly I felt right that moment.

 

 

 

“Believe it or not, but I’m the prince of Mars. And someday I’d be taking over the kingdom. I just can’t let my future aliens alone and wait for my return whenever I want to come back” The explanation was short but all the facts I had to know were there. Just a brief talk but enough for me to understand everything.

 

 

 

You might tell me that he might be lying, but dude, he had never lied to me ever since. And in addition to that, do you think Martians know how to lie? I bet not, only humans do.

 

 

 

“I understand” I said softly as I bit my lower lip,

 

 

 

“So..when are you planning to leave?” I continued.

 

 

 

“As soon as I get to build a ship” he answered briefly like his plan was so easy to do. Then I remembered, his original ship got taken care of the NASA. So he really had to make a new one in order for him to get back to Mars.

 

 

 

“But how?”

 

 

 

“With your help! Of course!” Oh great, now he was having expectations on me. I’m just a high school girl and not some spaceship builder or so whatever!

 

 

 

“Oh..”  was the only sound I could produce at that moment.

 

 

 

“You’re gonna help me, right?” he asked me expectantly. Oh Jesus, what have I gotten my self into?? But what can I do, I kept him in this house and so he’s my responsibility.

 

 

 

“Ah..Y-yes” I stammered and half-heartedly agreed to what he said.

 

 

 

“Yippie! Dara’s gonna help me!” he chirped merrily even though his tone was now obviously sleepy.

 

 

 

“Good night Earthling, I’ll see you tomorrow” he said followed by a yawn.

 

 

 

“Good night too, Martian” I answered back and pulled the sheets closer to me. I turned my figure to the other side, facing my bedroom’s window.

 

 

 

As I looked at the stars that were shining up at the dark clouds, a shooting star appeared. I didn’t know why but I was to wish that, GD would just stay here a little bit longer but I didn’t. Because that would be so selfish of me, his kingdom needs him so instead I wished that we’d be able to make the spaceship he needs.

 

 

 

Minutes later, I began to hear GD’s peaceful breathing and his light snores. And I myself slowly was drifting off, my eyes fluttering.

 

 

 

‘I’m really hoping hard that we would be able to make a real ship, coz I’m having a strong feeling that we’ll end up making a stuff that would definitely cause destruction and death to all humanity */shrug/*’

 

 

 

That was the last thought that crossed my mind before my eyes finally closed and my mind skipped merrily to dreamland.

 

 

 

--

did i  make u guys wait for lightyears? TToTT mianhae.
anyway, this chap is crappy, it just informs u that, our dear Martian aslo has plans on getting back home. /3
i was actually supposed to update two chapters but in the mid of doing chapter eight,
i suddenly felt lazy so i stopped. im a bad author i know i know. *sobs*
dont worry, ill be posting a teaser for chapter eight...will that be enough to somehow ease ur anger on me? XD

 

 

COMMENT TIME:

 

 

@vip1228: *innocent grin* HEHEHE I KNOW RIGHT!!
I ALSO WANT A POPO FROM JIYONGIE UWAA ToT kkkk :P here's ur 
update~ ^o^
 
@safiahazmi: geez thank you so much XD im very happy u love it :3 
*sobs* ill do my best!! *sings* NAEGA JAE IL JAL NAGAAAA 
BAM RA TA TA TA~ hehe :P
 
@sugue: OHMYGAAAAAAH!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!! MAGANDANG HAPON LELELELS. XDD
*me turns green and hulky, now im the hulk. rips ur pocket and escapes* WAHAHA IM FREE!! :P
ME TOO OMG OMG!! I WANNA PARTY LIKE LI LI LI LA LA LA~ *0* Huhuhu cant wait tho i know i still dont have
enough money T-T im a poor child :(( lels.
 
@kyljoe: here's your update..... :3
 
@imigeu: KISSEU? HEHEHE ME TOO IM VERY HAPPY. Lol coz it's so hard to speak
i mean type his language lels XD
 
@alexaSaciao: Kekeke naughty! that would be too early~
They'll popo too...someday dont worry!! ^3^ 
FREAKIN ADFJHKDFALK I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY BABY DRAGON. IM GONNA
CLIMB ON THE STAGE AND KIDNAP HIM MOHAHAHA >:D
 
@yuukiechan: OH YES DEAR JI IS VERY CUTE *tears*
OMG INDONESIAN READER ;A; BEHOLD, DEAR! BIG BANG'S COMING TO YOUR 
MOTHER DEAR NATION TOO!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU~ ^o^
 
@gubuchanchan: Yup! Our Martian is smart, pretty smart i guess? :3
Oh and about your query, I already added a very small detail so things would be clearer. XD
if u want u could read chapter six again :) im sorry for the 'inconvenience' TAT
Anyway,lol DARA, A PEDO? HEHEHEHE. :D
Thank you! Aw dont lose hope!! BB might visit ur country as well and 
we never know! Your parents might also allow u to come ;A; Just always keep thy faith *wink wink* :D
 
@bubble_hearts: OH YESHHH SMART NAUGHTY AND ADORABLE = PERFECT. I wish im also a fast learner like him XD lolol.
And dont u like him being naughty like that? *smug smug* kkkkk XP
Aigoo~ Be careful, now ur hurts kekekeke XD
 
@Oh2ne1: HAHAHA Im still watching that show!! XDD LOLOL my lil sister watches that so
i have no choice but to watch as well. I like Sheep there, she's my favorite HAHAHA k ignore that. :P
Hm, just wait, the two will kiss someday. :3
 
@iheartSOL: *NODS VIGOROUSLY* YES I AM BABEEEEH~ ADJKFHLAKDLKHK LOOOOL
OMG *sings the National anthem* HAHAHAHA!! Here's ur update, dear :)
 
@haruhi19: OH ME TOO. I WANT A POPO FROM HIM TOO SMOOCHY SMOOCHY UWAH ToT
Yeah i'd be wishing the same if all Martians were like GD, Handsome, smart and very adorable!! XD
Sure no problem and by the way i think i made u guys wait for so long?
Did i? ToT mianhae. Awwiee thank youuuu for saying it's cute and funny hihi ^3^
 
@beautyoflove: *blush blush* Thank youuuu :3 lol, calm down....ASDJLFHDSKJHS 
*SPAZZING HARD* NO NEED TO QUESTION THAT OF COURSE U CAN!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM *LE CREYS*
IVE BEEN DREAMING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN FOR LIKE CENTURIES AND GULL, I CANT EXPLAIN
WHAT I FEEL XDDDDD HUUHU. Hehehe sorry for the caps lock. O:)
 
 
phew~ i hope i didnt miss anyone? yeah? :)
subscribe and comment? *0*
 
your teaser will be on the next page :)