FEELINGS

My Boyfriend Is From Mars

 

CHAPTER 11: FEELINGS

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae and Dara were sitting side by side. They were facing the street in front of the library as they leaned on the flower boxes.

 

 

That time, Dara had finally had told everything to Youngbae, from the part that Jiyong is currently living with Dara to the point that Jiyong is her “boyfriend”. She had to tell him that though she knew the chance of her and Youngbae to get together would slim down to zero. She knew she had to or else, there’d be no other way for her and Jiyong to cover Jiyong’s real identity.

 

 

And to add up to all their bunch of lies, Dara had told Youngbae that Jiyong came from the States and they had met months ago through a social networking site. And Jiyong came to Korea because he was already “desperate to be with her” though he didn’t had any relatives in there.  She told him all of that when Youngbae asked where Jiyong came from.

 

 

She took in mind that as soon as she and Jiyong gets home, she should tell him right away the new lie she had made up and a new lie for him to  live up with.

 

 

 

 

“You should have told me…” Youngbae muttered with a lopsided smile on his face. Dara looked up to him, wanting to speak but for some reasons she just couldn’t say something yet.

 

 

“..So that I was able to put my hopes in the right place…” he added with a tinge of pain and bitterness obvious in his words. But with no intentions to hurt her.

 

 

Dara bit her lower lip as her heart began to quiver and eventually tears filled the rim of her eyes .It was as if Youngbae’s hurting tone and words lingered in her mind that it kept to echo and made her tears finally fall from her eyes.

 

 

“Youngbae-ah…” she whispered as another tear rolled down her cheek. Youngbae noticed it and he went quickly close to her to wipe her tears away with his thumbs.

 

 

“Hey..don’t cry” Youngbae tried tolet out a chuckle as he rubbed her tears away.

 

 

“But Oppa..I lied to you..” she honestly said. Youngbae only thought she was pertaining to, her keeping a secret relationship with Jiyong and keeping the fact that Jiyong was staying in her home. What he didn’t know was that Dara was talking about every lie that she had made up.

 

 

Youngbae caressed her head, “I’m sorry Oppa..” she apologized and there, she began to sob as feelings of guilt washed over her. And that was when Youngbae took her finally in his arms. At that moment,he didn’t care if Dara’s “boyfriend” sees them. What he knew was he had to embrace her because that might be his first and last chance to do so. Plus, he knew Dara need comfort.

 

 

“Don’t say sorry…It’s okay….Plus, it’s also my fault. I let myself believe that you had something for me too...”

 

 

Dara paused from sobbing when he heard Youngbae’s last statements.

 

 

He just verbally admitted he also had feelings for her!!

 

 

But it’s too late now for Dara. She’s now stuck with Jiyong the Martian. She began to bawl harder

 

 

Dara stayed in Youngbae’s arms ‘til she calmed.

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown to the two of them, Jiyong was just behind a window steps away from them, watching and somehow hearing. Through his alien powers, he overheard everything they’ve talked about. He couldn’t explain the sudden pinch he felt as he watched and the harder pinch when Youngbae hugged Dara in his arms

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of the day and the trip home were silent. Dara kept stealing glances at Jiyong, she was getting worried. But then, the encounter with Youngbae had drained her so she didn’t bother to ask Jiyong what was wrong with him anymore.

 

 

 

She also decided to just tell the new matters and lies she had created the next day for it seemed to be not the right time to spurt those things out

 

 

 

As soon as they reached home, Jiyong went straight to their room. Dara was surprised with jiyong’s action and could only follow Jiyong’s slouching and depressed form with her gaze. Nonetheless, she continued with what she had to do which was to prepare dinner for them, scratch that, for her since Jiyong’s apparently not gonna take dinner tonight.

 

 

 

Once Jiyong reached their room, he sluggishly grabbed his blankets and pillows and threw them down on the floor. He got down and limply laid his body on his bed.

 

 

There was silence in the room, and the silence made GD recall the scene he witnessed back at the library between Youngbae and Dara as he laid there.

 

 

As it flashbacked in his mind, he felt again the unexplainable pinch he felt inside him earlier.

 

 

GD gripped his eyes close because he wanted to stop the flashback playing in his mind and as well as the constant pinch he was feeling.

 

 

He wanted it to stop for it also brought another sour but inevitable truth to him. He pulled his blanket close to him and gripped his eyes close tighter.

 

 

Eventually, GD fell into slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes later, Dara came in the room wearing her pink sleeping pajamas. Her eyes went to look at Jiyong’s form, which was sleeping peacefully on his mat. She walked towards where he was lying and then crouched down to see him closer.

 

 

Dara let out a sigh as he stared at him.

 

 

Things were starting to get serious and somehow burdensome now…she thought.

 

 

Unconsciously Dara’s hand made it’s way to Jiyong’s face. Trembling, it caressed his hair then down his soft cheek. But when her finger tips were about to land on the side of his lips, she got startled when Jiyong flinched a bit and began to mumble in his sleep, she held her hand back. 

 

 

“Hnn…Me…home…uhn…Bye…Earth….noooo…uhhhn..” he burbled but Dara was still able to comprehend.

 

 

Dara saddened.

 

 

 

 

Was Jiyong thinking of leaving....like now already?

 

 

 

 

 

---

how have you been readers? (if there still are kekeke XD)

sorry for the sloooooooow updates.

belated merry christmas and happy near to y'all!

 

comment and subscribe juseyo! ^__^

inspire meeeee. XP