Chapter 9

Our Favourite Leader

 

“ TOP HYUNG !!! YOU’RE CHEATING ON ME ARE YOU ??!! “ a small guys yelled on top of his lungs and went to Top …. “H-How dare you… I can’t believe you cheating on me ….” He glared at Top then at Onew … Onew just look down on the ground afraid… “ I HATE YOU !!! “ he slap Top’s cheek and get out of the jewelry shop…

“ Jiyoung , Wait !! “ Top went out chasing his lover …. Onew was panicked , he didn’t know what to do … he keep pacing back and forth at the front of counter….

“ Here , sir… the ring “ someone interrupted him… Onew look at the cashier who handed him the ring that Top bought… Onew pull out his wallet the pay for it…

“ It’s okay , sir… Your friend is already paid for it…” she smiles . Onew just nod and quickly left the shop and start searching the GTOP couple…. Onew was running the whole mall while holding thightly the ring case in his hands… Onew called Top but it leads to voicemail… Onew sighed and keep searching then he spotted a very tall guy with green slightly blue haired colour was hugging a small guy… the small guy keep struggling and tried to push him away… Onew immediately that was GD & TOP …. He quickly go to them… Top who trying to explain to his lover but his lover doesn’t hear and talk to him at all… Top tried his best to calm Gd down… Onew make his appreance between the couple…

Gd quickly gave a death glare at Onew and scoffed… “ It seem like Shinee’s leader really likes you Top “ Gd sneered… Onew just fidgeted… then he look at Gd….

“ Gd hyung…. “ he called softly

“ What?? “ he snarled…

Onew fidgeted when Gd snarled at him… “ Um… Um… You left this behind …” Onew said stuttered slowly giving the ring case to Gd with shaky hands… Gd raised his eyebrow and he turned away…

“ It’s not mine . It’s yours isn’t it ?? Top bought for you…? “ Gd crossed his arm around his chest looking annoyed… Onew shook his head vigorously…

“ No … Hyung… You misunderstood….” Onew said slowly…

“ Me ?? Misunderstood …? I think not… I know perfectly clear that this ring is for you , not me ! “ Gd said sternly…

“ Top hyung was going to ask your hand in marriage !! “ Onew suddenly yelled and that made Gd widen his eyes and quickly turns to Top…

“ He wants to give you a surprised when he goes back … Before that , he asked me about my opinion about this ring…. I said that … Who ever have this ring must be happy and lucky to marry Top hyung… that’s why he hugs me….. There’s nothing between us , Gd hyung…. Top hyung really really loves you …” Onew said sincerely and pleaded him…

Gd turns to look at Onew who was about to cry at any moment then he turned to Top …

“ Is this true , Seunghyun ? You were actually going to ask me to marry you…? “ Gd crossed his arms on his chest facing Top… Top just sighed and gently take the ring case from Onew and thanked him by patting his head… Top walk to Gd and kneel in front of him… Top open up the ring case and show to Gd..

“ Kwon Jiyoung …. I know that you misunderstood something between me and Jinki…There’s nothing between us … In my heart there’s always been you and no one else… “ Top confessed... Top hold Gd’s right hand …. “ Kwon Jiyoung … “ he called… “ Will you marry me …? “ he look into Gd’s eyes…  

Gd covers hi face and sobbing …. Top got panicked and quickly hug Gd in his arms …he rubbed the latter back in circle then Gd loo up and kiss Top on the lips that gave Top a shock while Onew quickly covers his eyes … This time Gd look into his eyes with his eyes full of tears…. “ I do… I do … I do…” Gd sobbed and rub his face on Top chest…

Top just chuckle and hug him tightly while putting his chin on top of Gd’s head…. “ Let’s live together …forever…” he kiss Gd on the head… They are hugging each other for a moment …

“ Ahem… Ahem…” someone faked cough…. “ I really don’t want to disturb your moment hyung… but…” Onew pointed at the crowd that were surrounding them…  “ What are we going to do..?? “ Onew mouth to Top while give some fake smile… Top observes the surrounding ..looking for an exit… Top look at Onew and told his escape path with his eye , Onew loo where Top point and he nodded … “ Jiyoung …we’re going to continue when we get home but first we need to run away from here …” Top whispered to Gd .. Gd only nodded… Top holding Gd hand tightly…

Top turn to look at Onew and they both nod together… Top breath in … “ Three !! “ They start running … They running as fast as they could … at the corner they got separated … Onew went to the right while the couple went to the left…. The couple manage to get out of the mall and get in into Top’s car and seed off…

They catching their breaths in the car…. “ Hahaha… “ Gd and Top laughed at the same time…

“ Omo !! I forgot something !! “ Gd covers his mouth and look at Top …

“ What is it , Jiyoung…? “ Top calmly drive the car…

“ I forgot to tell Onew that s also at the mall…” Gd said and that made Top sudden break and Gd almost hit the dashboard …( luckily both of them wear seatbelts ..XP )

“ Yah ! Do you know to drive or not …?! “ Gd yelled at Top … Top look worried and he’s sweating …

“ Did you just said s at the mall …? “ Top look at Gd  and Gd just nod …

“ But … why I didn’t see them  back at the mall…? “ Top asked again…

“ Owh … That’s because they’re hiding…  And I forgot to tell Onew about it…” Gd look guilty..

“ And there’s something… Minho look kinda of mad , Key and the maknae look worried and Jonghyun keep bitting his fingers… “ Gd continued …

“ So it means … you came here together with them is it…? “ Top look at Gd… and Gd nod again…

“ Aish…” Top look frustrated… Gd look weird at him… “ What is it..Seunghyun? Is there something wrong..? “ he asked

Top just continue to drive head towards their dorm… “ Nothing … I just hope Jinki will be okay…” Top trying to focus on the road… “ Why did you said that…? “ Gd look clueless…

“ Because … I told Jinki that he can’t tell s about this meeting …. Also I heard that s kind of protective towards Onew…” Top look worried… “ And why is that…? “ Gd crossed his arms on his chest…. “ I don’t know ..” Top shook his head… “ I really he will be okay..” Top sighed..

Gd hold Top hand that on the gear and rub it gently… “ He’ll be okay… Don’t worry too much … After all his the leader of Shinee …right…? He’ll figured something out…” Gd give a kiss on the cheek…  Top look at Gd who smiling at him… “ Yeah .. maybe you’re right…” Top become relief and continue to drive home…

Onew is still trying to get away from the fans that chasing him… At last he hid himself at the corner of the wall … He put his hand on his own chest catching his breath … “ Wah… I don’t know how long I’ve been running …” Onew leaned against the wall to composed himself….

Suddenly somebody blind fold him and covered his mouth with a cloth … his hands is tied up together …

“ Umph !! Umph !! …” he try to struggle … then his ears is plugged on by earphone … the music in play in high volume…  then someone lift him and carry him on the person’s shoulder… The person put him at the back seat and someone hold him on his right and his left … Onew didn’t know what to do anymore …he is afraid and horror … What will this person do to him..? Sell him …? him…? Kill him…? Abuse him …?

Onew couldn’t think straight … his eyes , ears , and mouth has been covered … his hands and feet tied up …. Onew couldn’t struggle anymore because he spent all his energy searching for GTOP couple and running from the fans … He cried so hard … all he could think is about s who is waiting for him patiently at the dorms …. ‘ I’m sorry guys … I can’t go home tonight … I’ve been a bad leader for you… I’m really sorry … I hope you guys can live happily without me …’ he thought sadly… he keep cry until he falls asleep ….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anneyeong ~! I already update another chap ...! ^^

I'm really sorry if it too short ...T.T

I'll try my best to make it more longer on the next chap ...

Enjoy reading it and please don't forget to comment ...!! >.<