Chapter 11

Our Favourite Leader

 

DING DONG !

The front door open...

“ Oh ! Minho ! What are you doing here...?And... your members also here...” Daesung smile widely

“ Daesung hyung... is Onew hyung here...?” Minho asked ... Daesung shook his head...

“ No .. He’s isn’t here... Why don’t you come in for a while...” Daesung invite them in... They look hesitated at first...

“ C’mon...just for a while ...have a tea...” Daesung pull him in... and all them got in... Daesung closed the door...

“ Have a seat ...I’ll go make some tea...” Daesung said be he leaves to kitchen... All of them observe their surrounding while they sitting at the living room... Suddenly came out Baeri couple holding their hands together...Laughing together...

“ Hyung... Where are we going on our next date..?” Seungri ask looking excited..

“ Hmm.... Let me think about it...” Taeyang his chin lightly...

“ Aww...hyung...c’mon tell me....I know you already had a plan for our next date...” Seungri did his aegyou a little...

“ Hehehe... How did you know.. You’ve been stalking me again are you...?” Taeyang laughed a little while pinch Seungri cheek...

“ Ani... I just know...” Seungri said while close his eye when Taeyand pinch him...

“Really ?” Taeyang leaned in... Seungri back away...

“ Um....” Seungri suddenly stuttered...

“ If you don’t tell me... I might cancel our date..” Taeyang grinning...

“ Okay..Okay...I just found out about it when I saw a paper on your table...” Seungri confessed...

“ Oh... That paper ...? That wasn’t for us... It’s for GD and TOP ...their honeymoon....” Taeyang said simply...

“ Honeymoon ??” Seungri look surprised and Taeyang only nodded....

“ Yah !! Both of you !! Be quite !! Don’t you see , we have some guest here ...?” Daesung yeeled at them... Taeyang ad Seungri immediately turn to look at the living room....

“ Shinee...? What are they doing here...?” Seungri tilted his head... Taeyang only chuckled while ruffling Seungri’s hair...

“ Hyung~...” he whined... Taeyang leave to greet the Shinee...

“ Hey...” Taeyang greet them... and they bowed slightly to him...

“ What are you guys doing here...?” Taeyang feels curious...

“ We’re here because we want to know where Onew hyung is....” Taemin answered...

“ Onew...?” Taeyang look confused.... They nodded at the same time...

“ We saw Onew hyung  with TOP hyung ...after we finished our schedule..That’s why we asked you whether you know where Onew hyung had went...” Jonghyun explained to them... Taeyang seem to understand...

“ That TOP ...always did something without eve think about it...” Taeyang complain...

“ Just wait... Maybe they on their way back ...” Taeyang said looking assured

Then Daesung came out while bring out the tea for the Shinee....

“ Do you guys want some water as well...?” Daesung asked and they nodded...

“ I’ll go get it !” Seungri volunteered and runto the kitchen before Daesung could...

“ Just sit down Dae...” Taeyang pat empty seat beside him...

“ How long have Onew been gone...?” Daesung asked...

“ He’s gone since this evening until now...” Minho answered him...

“ That’s preety long...” Taeyang said ...sudden;y they heard the front the door is open ...and it revealed TOP and GD ..but where’s Onew...?

As soon the shine see TOP ...they immediately approached them...

“ Top hyung.... Where’s Onew hyung...?” Key asked impatient...

“ You guys...” TOP look nervous then he look at GD ...GD only nod to him...

After a few minutes...

“ What ?! Onew hyung is missing ?!” Taemin and Key yelled at the same time while stood up...after they heard what happen from TOP

“ How can you miss him ?!” Key yelled back...

“ Calm down a little..” Taeyang said....

“ We were chasing by the fans and Onew trying to help us by luring them to somewhere else...” TOP explained to them...

“ If something happen to Onew ...I won’t ever forgive you...” Key glared at him before he stood up and leave...

Minho didn’t say anything ...he just stood up and leave quietly... then Jonghyun follow them.... Taemin look confused but he bowed to the Big Bang members ...

“ Oh... Before I forgot.... Congrats GD & TOP ... I hope you guys will be happy together...” he said smiling a little...

“ And good luck to you on finding Onew....” TOP feels guilty...

“ Thanks hyung and we will find him...” Taemin said before he follow the others....

The Shinee members arrived at the mall where TOP and Onew hyung went but it was about to close..

“ Call manager hyung... Maybe he knoe where Onew hyung is...” Key said simply.... Minho dialled their manager’s phone but their didn’t pick it up....

Minho try again... still didn’t pick up....

“ Why he didn’t pick up his phone ??” Minho frustrated...

“ Hyung...How about we go back to dorm ...Maybe Onew hyung is there...” Taemin said ..All of them look at Taemin ...

“ Maybe you’re right...” Jonghyun said...

All of them go back to their dorm still worried about their leader...Lee Jinki...

“ Why don’t you try call Onew hyung...?” Key said to Jonghyun... Jonghyun dialled Onew’s number...

Hello...? someone answers....

Onew hyung...? Jonghyun called....

Yes...

Onew ...Where the heck are you ?? We were worried sick !

I’m at dorm , of course...Where the heck are you guys ...? I’ve been waiting for you guys ages ago.... he pouted slightly...

Okay...Okay...Stay there...Don’t go anywhere...Understand ..! Jonghyun ordered him...

I won’t go anywhere... Onew chuckled a little....

See you at dorm ....Jonghyun said before he hang up ...

“ So ? Where is he ?” Key asked looking impatient...

“ At dorm “ Jonghyun answer before he running back to their dorm ...Then all of them running to meet their leader who’s aiting for them at them dorm....

When they reached...Key quickly open the door ....but why is the house look so dark... Minho quickly turn on all the lights...While Taemin and Jonghyun look for Onew.... After all the searching ...they seem breathless...

“ He’s not his room...” Jonghyun said...

“ In the kitchen too...” Key said...

“ Nether in the bathroom...” Taemin said...

“ The balcony also...” Minho said....

‘ WHERE THE HELL DID ONEW HYUNG GONE TO !!’ all of them screamed in their mind at the same time... Jonghyun immediately called Onew again ...this time it direct to the voicemail... Each of them call Onew hyung and the same thing happen to them....

Suddenly Minho had a call from Onew hyung and he quickly pick it up...

“ Onew hyung ! Where are you !?” Minho look nervous...

“ Hehehe.... You must be Choi Minho...” the person chuckled darkly... it made Minho widen his eyes...

“ W-Who are you ...? Where’s Onew hyung...?” Minho growled ...

“ Onew ? Oh..You mean ...the person that we kidnapped is it...?” he chuckled again...

“ Kidnapped ...?” Minho seem surprised...

“ Your Onew is in our hands right now....” he grinned...

“ Don’t you ever hurt him even lay a finger on him ...If you do I will-“ Minho being cut off....

“ You will what ? Kill me ?” the person scoffed....

“ If you want your precious Onew to live .... Don’t call any police understand even to the reporter ...” the person said sternly...

“ If you do...Let’s see what’s going to happen to your Onew...” Ther son chuckled darkly before he hung up...

Minho couldn’t believe what just happen...

“ Minho...Minho...What’s wrong...?” Jonghyun shook him a little....

“O-Onew hyung...He’s been kidnapped...” Minho said slowly

“ Kidnapped ??” Key , Taemin and Jonghyun widen their eyes.....

“ We should call the police ...maybe they can help us...” Jonghyun try to call the police but he’s been stop by Minho...

Minho shook his head.... “ The person who kidnap Onew said that if we inform the police ...he’ll hurt Onew hyung....” Minho look frustrated...

Jonghyun seem didn’t believe what he just heard from Minho... Taemin falls on his knees ...crying hard...

“ Onew hyung....Onew hyung...” Taemin sobbed... Key quickly go to Taemin to calm him down...

Then their front door open and reveal their manager....

“ Manager hyung !!” Minho and Jonghyun quickly go to him...

“ Hyung....Onew hyung is been-“ Jonghyun want to about it but he’s cut off....

“ I know...He’s been kidnapped...” The manager seem restless...

“ How did you know...?” Minho asked....

“ I found this at the front of the door...” their manager hand out a letter that had been opened... Minho grab it and read it through....  Then next is Jonghyun and Key.... Taemin didn’t dare to read the letter...

“ What are we going to do now...Manager hyung...?” Key asked...

“ Let’s calm down first.... I’ll try to contact someone who professional in this ...and find Onew quickly... I might be gone for a while...Don’t even think about go out and search for Onew.... It might be dangerous for now... plus ... You guys need to continue your schedule as usual...” Their manager told them before he leaves...

“ I’ll  go make some dinner...” Key quickly leave to the kitchen... while Minho face palm himself on the couch at the living room , Jonghyun sit quietly beside Minho and Taemin sobbing a little...

“ I’ll go take a shower...” Jonghyun said softly before he leave .... Taemin slowly stood up and lock himself in his room....

“ Onew hyung...where are you...Please come home ....” Minho mumbled to himself...

Meanwhile at DBSK ...

“ Hey...Changmin...Look...They didn’t seem to care about their leader...” Yoochun pointed at the monitor on Changmin’s laptop...

“ Look carefully... Each of them have different reaction...” Changmin said simply while play his PSP... Yoochun look carefully at the monitor then he laughed  a little....

“ Yeah...You’re right...” he chuckled.... “ Oh ! Before i forgot...Why did you do with Onew’s phone when he’s fast asleep ...? I saw it y’know...” Yoochun raised his eyebrow...

“ To make a prank call to the s...” Changmin said while grinning...

“ Prank call...?” Yoochun confused...

“ You’ll know soon enough...” Changmin said simply....

“ Suit youself then..” Yoochun said before he leave the room and closed the door behind him... Changmin stood up and go to his laptop ...He pushed the button to record the camera recording before he slid in beside Onew... He clapped his hands and the light’s turn off.... Changmin brushed Onew’s bang slightly... He chuckled a little...

“ You really are cute ...Onew...” Changmin give a kiss on the forehead before he holds Onew in his arms...

Next morning...Changmin open his eyes slightly and Onew is still sleeping peacefully in his arms.. He smile ....

“ Onew.... Onew...” he called sweetly but Onew groaned a little....

“ It’s morning already... You need to wake up...” Changmin still smiling...

“ 5 more minutes please...” Onew pouted slightly...

“ If you don’t wake up now.. I might kiss you ..” Changmin said naughtily ...

“ Do it if you dare...” Onew mumbled slightly , his eyes still closed... Changmin leaned in and flicked his forehead...

“ Ouch !” Onew yelped and sit up on bed...

“ Hahaha..Now you’re awake...?” Changmin chuckled...

“ You don’t have to flicked my forehead hyung.... It hurts...” Onew whined...

“ So...you really want me to kiss you...?” Changmin leaned in again...

“ That’s not funny...” Onew throw a pillow on Changmin’s face before he quickly get out of the room... Changmin only managed to smile...

“ If you want me to kiss you...I’ll give you a kiss on the lips but if I did that...I’ll be taking your first kiss...and your members won’t be happy about it....” Changmin mumbled himself...before he get himself out of the bed...

Onew rubbed his forehead while walk down the stairs..

“ Morning Onew !” Jaejoong greet him from the kitchen...

“ Morning, hyung...” Onew greet back while covers his forehead with his palm...

“ Why did you covered your forehead...” Jaejoong pull his hand away and the red mark is visible...

“ Onew ! who did this to you ! ” Jaejoong look worried...

“ I did...” Changmin answered as he goes down the stairs...

“ Why ??” Jaejoong look at him...

“ Because he won’t wake up...If I didn’t flicked his forehead...He still in his dream...” Changmin winked before he goes to kitchen to drink some water...

“ Well...You could be more gentler ...” Jaejoong nagged at him...

“ Yeah...Yeah...I keep that in mind ...” Changmin shrugged of...

“ Morning..” Yunho yawned slightly as he goes down the stairs...

“ Morning !” Jaejoong smile widely ... Yunho approached to him and give him a peck on the cheek...

“ Is breakfast ready yet..?” Yunho asked...

“ Yup..I just finished making it..” Jaejoong  giggled ...

“ Okay... C’mon , Let’s have some breakfast...You too Onew..” Yunho smile at him before he goes to the kitchen...

Onew sit between Yunho and Changmin...Onew eat his food quietly...

“ Onew ..is something wrong...?” Yunho asked...

“ Oh... I just concerned whether the others is taking themselves well or not...” Onew said look down on his feet...

Everyone feels guilty when they heard Onew said like that...

“ Don’t worry too much...I’m sure they’re doing just fine...” Yunho said to him ... Onew only nodded...

“ Now...Eat your breakfast ...You’ll be spending time with Yoochun and Junsu today...” Yunho ruffles his hair slightly...

“ Where are we going today hyung...?” Onew asked at Junsu...

“ Even I don’t know... “ Junsu look at Yoochun standing beside him... Onew touched his pocket to check for his phone...

“ Uh-oh...My phone is missing...” Onew look around...

“ Don’t worry is with Changmin ...” Yoochun answered...

“ Why is my phone in his hands....?”  Onew look confused...

“ Forget about it...You can get in when we come back...” Junsu quickly pull him...

Then Yoochun parked his car in front of SM, Yoochun got out while Junsu and Onew wait in the car ...  Onew look at Yoochun until he goes in... Suddenly he heard girls screaming behind the car...Onew turn to look it revealed a van he recognised the most... SHINee’s van !!

As soon the van stops... Jonghyun get out first wearing  a dark glasses then after is Key ...and then Minho at last but not least Taemin.... But why each of them wearing  dark glasses...plus they kinda  down a little...

Onew look at them until they got into the SM... Onew just sighed when they went in....

“ Hey...where’s Onew oppa...?” one of the girl asked suddenly... Junsu quickly pushed Onew’s head down so that the fans won’t noticed him in the car...

“ Hyung... You don’t have to do that... They can’t see us...” Onew said... The fans passed by just like that... The he feels like he wants to pee...

“ Hyung... May I go to toilet ,please...?” Onew  look at Junsu with puppy eyes...

“ Okay but I’ll go with you...” Junsu said before he turn off the car engine....

Onew quickly run into the SM and go to toilet nearby...  When he's done with his business , he washes his hands suddenly Minho come inside the toilet.... Onew look at him through the mirror...  Minho look kinda down and didn’t look so good... He observed Minho and feeling guilty at the same time...

Minho shook his head then he lift up his head... and he noticed Onew... He widen his eyes....

" Hyung..?" 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong ! ^^

I hope you guys enjoy read it...

Don’t forget to comment !!

Love you guys !!

Saranghae !! >____<