Chapter 10

Our Favourite Leader

 

“ Urgh…” Onew groaned slightly while rubbing his temple…

“ Hey…! He’s awake ! ” someone yell . Onew blinked his eyes a few times and rub it slightly … Then his vision becomes clear …Onew look his surrounding , he’s on a couch and a man sir beside him look excited…

“ Where am I ..? ” Onew mumbled to himself and massaged his temple slightly…

“ Yunho !!! Onew is awake !! ” the person yelled then 3 men come running downstairs…Onew  look clueless at first ..he look closely and carefully to realized the whole situation …

“ Yunho hyung…?” he tilted his head … “ Onew …” Yunho hug him tightly …

“ Are you okay ? Did we hurt you anywhere …?” Yunho observes him carefully and touch his whole body…

“ Hyung…Don’t worry ..He’s okay…” the person said to him …

“ Really ? Changmin …?” he look at the latter and the latter just nod… Yunho sighed in relief…

“ Yunho sunbae…. Why am I here…?” Onew asked  him suddenly… before Yunho could answer… Junsu and Yoochun cut him off…

“ We just want to see you…We miss you ..That’s all…” Both of the m hug Onew….

“ See me…?” Onew feels more confused…

“ But you always can see me at Shinee’s dorm… “ Onew said softly…

“ Yeah …But still we want to see you…only you…” Changmin smile at him…

“ Then hyungs the one that tied me up , covered  my eyes , mouth and ears…? ” Onew ask and they nodded… “ B-But…W-Why…?” Onew tear up…. They start to panic… Onew is sobbing hard and wipe his tears with his long sleeves…. Yunho quickly grab a box of tissue and wipe Onew’s tears…

“ Sorry…. We’re sorry…” he apologized…. “ W-Why…? Hyung only need to hi to me ….. I thought I was kidnapped for real …. And my life will end at that time….” Onew hiccupping… Yunho didn’t say anything but he shushed him while rubbing his back in circle…. After a few minutes… Onew calm down…

“ Feeling better…” Yunho ask in concern… Onew just nodded sheepishly….

“ Promise me that you ever do that to me again….” Onew pouted…

“ Aigoo…. You’re so cute…! ” Yunho pinched his cheek…

“ Hyung~ I’m being serious here…” Onew whined …

“ Okay …Okay…. Mian…Mian…” he released him..

“ Hyung…” Onew said sheepishly …

“ Yes Onew ? ” Yunho smile at him…

“ May I know when will I be going home …? ” Onew said shyly…

“ Umm…” Yunho hesitated while scratching his head which is not itching…

“ Onew…” Yunho about to answer it but he was cut off by someone ….

“ Guys !! Dinner’s ready …! ” someone came out from the kitchen….

“ Oh ?! Onew ~! You’re awake !! ” the person quickly hug Onew…

“ Anneyeonghaseyou…. Jaejong subbaniem…” Onew greet him while hugging him back slowly…

“ Don’t be so formal… Just call me Jae hyung …” he hug him tightly…

“ Don’t hug him too tight … You suffocating him Jae…” Yoochun said to him… Jaejoon didn’t listen to him instead he mehronged at him…

“ Hehehe…” Onew chuckled at them….

“ What so funny , Onew..? ” Junsu asked him… Onew shook his head lightly…

“ Ani… I never thought hyungs would be like this and it’s kinda of fun… ” Onew smile sincerely… This Junsu pounce on Onew …. Couldn’t take it anymore of Onew cuteness…

“ Yoochun !!! I really want Onew as our son !!! ” he said jump in joy…

“ Ahem …Ahem…” Jaejong faked his cough…

“ No … He can’t because he’ll be my son and Yunho…” Jaejong said while pull him from Junsu grasp…

“ No he’s not .” Junsu pull Onew back by the arm…

“ Yes he will . Right , Yunho ? ” Jaejong pulls while looking at Yunho… Yunho only blush when he said like that….

“ See… I told you he will …” Jaejong boasting…

“ Not fair …” Junsu pouted…

“ No . He’s not going to be any of your son because he’s going to mine ” Changmin quickly snatched Onew from them and held him protectively…. And it makes them widen their eyes…

“ Oho… This could be interesting…” Yoochun chuckled …

“ Min… You must have like Onew all this while haven’t you…? ” Yoochun raised his eyebrow…

Changmin didn’t answer him instead he pull Onew to the kitchen…

“You must be hungry , Onew… Come on let go have dinner don’t wait for them …” Changmin smile sweetly at him… Onew only nodded sheepishly…

Changmin pull the chair from him and Onew  … Like a gentleman…  Then everyone join them except Jaejong hyung ….

“ Where’s Jae hyung …? ” Onew noticed … Everyone look at Yunho…

“ Just now he said that he has something to take care of..” Yunho said while look worried…

“ I want to call for Jae hyung…” Onew stood up and went to look for Jae hyung…

Onew came out from the kitchen he notice Jae hyung holding something in his hands… Onew slowly walk behind him and peek… he see Jae hyung hold an ultrasound … look hesitated and nervous at the same time…

“ Hyung…” he called… Jaejoong jumped from the sit and quickly hide it behind his back…

“ O-Onew…” he look shocked…

“ Hyung…Is that …” Onew said slowly… Jaejoong quickly covers his mouth…

“ Shhh … Quite …Don’t let Yunho know about this…” Jaejoong look nervous… Onew smile in his thought and slowly move the hand from his mouth …. Hug him instead… Jaejoong feel confused…

“ Congrats hyung… I hope you’ll be happy with Yunho hyung… I promised to keep it secret…” Onew said sincerely… Jaejoon feels touched by it and hug him back… “ Thanks ….” Jaejoong said to Onew….

“ Hyung… I think the baby will be very cute and pretty…” Onew broke the hug and smile at him…

“ You think ? ” Jaejoong seem excited and Onew nodded vigorously…

“ Thanks !! ” Jaejoong hug him again…

“ Ahem..Ahem… I don’t like to disturb the lovey dovey moment …. But the dinner is getting cold…” Junsu tapping his feet impatiently…. Jaejoong pull Onew to the kitchen by the hand…. And Jaejong want to feed him as soon as he sit beside Onew…. The others only while Junsu pouting and feel jealous…

“ Junsu hyung… if you want to feed me I don’t mind …” Onew smile at him… Junsu immediately smile brightly and quickly change sit with Changmin … Jaejoon and Junsu take turn to feed Onew…

After they had breakfast …. Onew sit between Changmin and Yoochun watching tv….  Each minute Onew look at his watch… “ What’s wrong Onew…? ” Changmin turn to look at him…

“ Changmin hyung… when will I be going back to dorm…? ” Onew look at him pleaded…  Changmin smile at him… and ruffles Onew’s hair slightly…

“ You’ll be sleeping here tonight ….” Yunho said suddenly …

“ Huh ? Why ? ” Onew look bewildered…

“ Your manager said so…” before Yunho could continue his received phone call… Yunho look at the caller ID … “ Speaking of the devil…” he pick up the phone…

Hello ?

Hello… Yunho…Is Onew there ?

Yes . He is…

Good… I’ll handle from here on… Make sure Onew didn’t know anything about this….

Got it…

If he ask anything to you….

He already asked us so many time already….

The manager sighed… Can I speak to Onew…

Okay….

“ Onew…Your manager want to talk with you…” Yunho handed his phone to Onew… Onew glad took it…

Hello …? Manger hyung….?

Onew… Are you okay….?

I’m fine hyung…. Don’t worry about me….

Onew…I want to tell you something…

Yes , hyung….

First …You’ll be sleeping there for a while…

Okay… But why hyung ? I need to know the reason….

I want to take care of these mess that you guys create….

Mess …? Onew look confused….

I found out that Lee Joon from MBLAQ got punched by Minho and Jonghyun ….also case about GTOP couple…

But hyung… why am I the only one that left behind …? Aren’t I the leader of Shinee…?  Won’t you let me slove the problem myself….?

No . If you involve in it…it will get more complicated … So better you don’t have to involve in it…

But hyung –

No buts Jinki…That’s final ….

What about the other members …? Onew feel worried…

Don’t worry ….I call you back if something happen…. Can you give to Yunho back…

Okay…hyung… Onew sighed and give the phone to Yunho…

Yunho took it…

Hello…?

Yes…

I understand….

Okay… I’ll make sure about that…

Don’t worry about it….

Yeah …Bye…

He ended the call…. Yunho look at Onew…

“ I’m sorry …Onew… It seem like you have to sleep with us tonight…If that is okay with you…”

Onew only sighed before he goes back to sit between Changmin and Yoochun….

Onew look sad and worried at the same time…. He dind’t focus on anything because he only think about his shinee members back at the dorm… A few hours later … Changmin felt something on his shoulder… he turn to look …. Onew is sleeping peacefully … Changmin only chuckled….

“ Hey..guys..He’s already a sleep….” He simply said… Yoochun immediately turn to look… he look closer at Onew…

“ You know what… he’s really is cute….” He pocked Onew’s cheek… Onew squirmed a bit…

Yoochun hold back his urge to pinch Onew’s chubby cheek…

“ Where he’ll be sleeping tonight…? ” Junsu ask suddenly…

“ With me..” Changmin said immediately

“ Eh ? Why ? Don’t you have any schedule tomorrow…? ” Junsu look clueless…

“ No . He’s not because he’ll be keep watching the shine members through secret camera that were placed on in their dorms ….” Yunho explained…

“ Secret camera…” Yoochun look at Yunho…

“ Yup… Onew manager put it on when the members were out looking for Onew …” Yunho continued again… Junsu and Yoochun only nodded…

“ Where’s Jaejong hyung…? ” Changmin asked him…

“ He said that …He’s tired so he goes to bed early…” Yunho said simply….

“ But why the manager put the camera in their dorm …” Junsu ask suddenly…

“ To keep watching them at the same time observe them…. He wants to know how the shinee members reaction will be when he know that their leader went missing….” Changmin answer this time…

“ Don’t they had any schedule that need the whole member in it…?? ” Yoochun said curiously….

“ That one I don’t know…. What are you ? A reporter or something…? ” Changmin look kinda angry…

“ We just want to know… There’s no harm in that..” Yoochun chuckled… Changmin huffed and he quickly carried Onew in bridal style and goes to his bed room…

He put Onew on his bed and cover the blanket on him…. He slightly brushed the bangs off from Onew’s forehead… Changmin give a kiss on Onew’s forehead…. “ Night Onew…” he wished….

But they didn’t know that some else actually heard the conversation every single bit….

‘ Why manager hyung…?  Why ? What’s the reason you separate me from the members…? Onew thought sadly…

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i promised ... i already update it .... i hope you guys enjoy reading it... Don't forget to give a comment about it.... Hehehe... 

Now i can sleep !!! Yes !!! ^^