Chapter 5

Our Favourite Leader

 

After Key forgiven Jonghyun and Minho , he look at Onew and he noticed Onew is hugging with someone else… when the person broke the hug , he widen his eyes it was Lee Joon from MBLAQ !

What does he want from Onew hyung …. Minho greeted his teeth while Jonghyun fisted his right hand looking at Onew and Joon…. They look awfully close … Taemin came beside Key glaring at Joon… Joon noticed them glaring at him… He smirked and gave a peck on Onew cheek before he leaves….

The four of them shocked of the Joon action , they immediately look at Onew and they saw Onew  placed his hand where Joon gave him a peck just now… No … he can’t take Onew hyung away from me… Taemin growled in silence walking towards Onew with other three members…. Onew just hummed happily as he sits one of the bench try to get a bottle of water … before he could take it someone already took it from him… Onew turn to look … Hyung , you look like you’re in a good mood ….Did something happened ?… Taemin look at him seriously… Oh ? Hehehe… Joon just asked me out just now … Onew sheepishly smile …

WHAT ?? they thought …. And what did you say ? .. Jonghyun asked … I said Yes… Onew look at them confused… You can’t hyung… Minho budge in…. Why ? …Onew asked pouted…. You just… You just can’t… Minho said hesitated… Onew pouted more… Taemin give it back my bottle I’m thirsty… Onew tried to reached it but Taemin throw at Jonghyun …Onew try to get it from Jonghyun but Jonghyun pass it Minho … Minho hold it up high…. Minho give it to me… Onew tried to jump to get his bottle back … As Onew try his hard to get it Minho hold it more high… Onew got fed up and stomped his feet…

Fine ! You want to bully your leader , then bully all you want I DON’T CARE !! …. Onew huffed before he leave the studio… Onew just ignored whoever called him to come back …. Other Shinee members looking at each other with guilty …. I think we have gone too far …. Taemin said guilty…. We should apologise to Onew hyung… Taemin pull out his phone try to call Onew but Key stop him from doing so… I have a better idea… Key said with a grin… How about we follow Onew and Joon during their date and we ruin it without their noticing… Key smirked…. Well … I like the sound of that…. Jonghyun slowly agree… Minho and Taemin also nodded…. Wha if Onew hyung find out that we ruined his date ? ..Taemin asked …. Don’t worry Taemin… Onew will never find out … Key smile evilly….

Onew was angry  at their members , he walk fast while he took out his phone to call Joon..

Hello ..? Joon ..?

Oh !? Onew .. Are you done with your dance practice …?

No . I ran away.

What? Did something happened …?  Joon hold back his laugh…

I ‘ll tell you later . Just meet at the usual café…

Okay… Got it…

(end of call)

Onew is tapping his feet while waiting for Joon… when he saw Joon ,he waved at him and Joon came to him sits beside him…. What are you angry about ? …Joon look closely at Onew… Nothing… I’m not angry… Onew rolled his eyes and drink his coffee…. Don’t lie to me Onew… I know something is wrong …. Joon smile softly at him… Onew look at him , he teared up… Waaaaa~ Minho and others bullied me….. Onew sobbed hugging Joon…. There… There…. There’s must reason why their did that to you… Joon rubbed his back in circles… Onew broke the hug… I just want to drink some water … then Taemin come and took it from me… Taemin asked why I’m in good mood so I told him that you asked me out then Jonghyun asked what did I said to you then I told him that I said yes… Suddenly Minho budge in…. he said that I can’t go out with you…. Onew sobbed while explained to Joon …. Then…Then…. They start to bully me… Onew pouted cutely…. I think I know why they did that to you… Joon wipe Onew tears away with his napkin… Huh ? You know ? Why they did that …? …. Onew tilted his head cutely…. Joon just chuckled…

What? What’s wrong …? Onew pouted…. Let’s go … I think we better go somewhere more private to discuss this kind of thing….Joon winked at him…. After all someone already spying on us … Joon pull Onew out of the café…. Huh ? Someone spying on us ? Who ? Is it the paparazzi …? … Onew got worried

No… it’s not…. You will know soon enough… but first let’s get out of here…. Joon chuckled and continue to pull Onew… Onew look confused…. Joon pulled him until they reached at a park where there is a few people who’s jogging and walking …. They noticed an icecream stall , they got some ice-cream and sit one of the bench at the park…. While they’re eating …  So … Why are you asking me out …? There’s must be something  you want to tell me… Onew said while eating his ice-cream…. Joon look at him first then he hesitated…. Um…. I think… I fall in love with someone…. Joon look down embarrassed… Really ? Who is she  ? Is she a celebrity ?... Onew got excited … Um… it’s not a she but a he… Joon said slowly… Onew look confused at first ….Onew think about it… A he ..? ..Onew realized and widen his eyes … HE ??  Onew look suprised at Joon ..and Joon nodded….I never thought you will fall in love with a guy… Who’s the lucky guy…? Onew look closer… Um… he’s is in my group… Joon hesitated … Let me guess is it Thunder ..? Onew asked… Joon shook his head vigorously .. Nooo! Not him..! Why would I fall for him ?!...

Hahaha…Sorry ... Then , Is it Mir …? Onew look at Joon … As Onew mentioned Mir’s name …Joon immediate turned flushed and he nodded…. So.. It’s Mir… Onew nodded slowly… Did he know your feelings towards him..? Onew curious… Joon shook his head slowly and smile weakly… No… But I think he likes someone else… he sighed…. How did you know that he likes someone else ..? Did you ask him who he likes ..? Onew eat his ice-cream… No… Joon look guilty… Then why don’t you tell him your feelings for him first , if he rejects you…you can come to me , I will what I can do to comfort you… if he likes you too then congrants… Onew clap his hand lightly….  Do you think I should tell him my feelings ..? Joon asked slowly … It depends on you , whether you want to tell him or not… If you don’t want someone else take your Mir away from you then TELL HIM ! .. Onew got excited again…. Joon nodded slowly and continue to eat his ice-cream until he finished it

Joon obsrve his surrounding suddenly he feels that he’s been watching …He narrowed his , hi noticed other members from Shinee is hiding behind them and keep spying on them… Joon just chuckled…

Do you know why they did that to me … ? Onew suddenly asked while looking at his ice-cream…Joon look at him and smile… I think they really love you Onew… and they don’t want me to take you away from them…. Joon chuckled… You… take me away from them ?...Onew look confused … Why are you so innocent and so dense… Onew…? Joon ruffles his hair…. Hey I’m not dense … Onew pouted and push Joon’s hand away from his hair…. Yes you are… You’re too dense to realize what is happening now… Joon continue to eat his icecream…  What do you mean by that …? Onew tilted his head cutely…. Joon sighed…. Onew…you still don’t understand…? Joon asked slowly and Onew shook his head cutely…. Okay… I ‘m going to pretend that I kiss you … after that you’ll see what’s going to happen… Joon smile at him….Onew look confused…. Now , close your eyes…. Joon told him… Onew nodded slowly and close his eyes slowly…. Little by little Joon approached him and their face a few inches away….

Suddenly Onew felt someone pull him back … and he heard the sound of punches …he opened his eyes… Joon is on the floor touching his bleeding lips which got it from Jonghyun and Minho while he’s being hug by Taemin and Key stand in front of him…. Onew look confused at first then he realized everything what Joon had told him before…. So… Joon means that someone is spying on us … He means THEM !! Onew look at each one of in shocked…. Taemin look at him in worried… Hyung… are you okay…? he asked … Onew look shocked but he nodded slowly… HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KISS ONEW..?! Jonghyun snarled at Joon , Joon didn’t say anything ..he just laugh … Do you think it’s funny to make fun of Onew hyung ?? Minho about to give another punch to Joon but Onew quickly came in front Joon with his arms wide open …. Minho hold back his fist and look at Onew in shocked….

Joon… you go first , I’ll call you later… Onew turn his head to look at Joon … Joon nodded and he left… Onew retreated his arm and send them death glare… What do you think you’re doing …? Look what have you done to Joon ..! Onew yelled at them… Onew never yelled at them not even once , Onew always is the innocent , the pure and an angel … always forgive people…

Just now you guys already bullied me and NOW ! You guys want to hurt my friends too ..?! Onew burst in his tears …. No hyung… We just worried about you … We afraid that Joon might do something to you … That’s all… Key explained look guilty… Onew didn’t say anything but keep crying and his ice-cream starting to melt on his hand…. Haven’t you had enough already …? You guys already didn’t let me to drink some water and you guys already spoiled my ice-cream … Onew pouted while his tears keep rolling… Onew was about to the ice-cream off his hand but Jonghyun grab his hand and it instead…. While Taemin wipe his tears …. Key hugging him from the back… and Minho kiss his tears away….

Sorry hyung… We’re really sorry... Taemin said look guilty while carresed Onew’s chubby cheek…. We promised we won’t do it again…. Jonghyun said while and kissing the ice-cream off his hand…. Will you forgive us … ? Key breath in Onew’s scent at the crook of his neck…. Please…. Minho said while he keep kissing Onew on his cheek , eye and jawline…. Minho that tickles…. Onew giggles…. Will you forgive us…? They asked Onew at once with guilty look on their face…..Onew just sighed … Okay , I’ll forgive you…. They instantly smile when Onew forgives them …. BUT ! You have to apologise to Joon first…. Onew ordered them… What ?? Why ??  … Taemin whined…. You have to . Especially both you …. Onew look at Jonghyun and Minho …. But hyung- .. Minho argued back… No buts ! That’s final ! … Onew said seriously …Or I won’t ever forgive you guys….. Onew crossed his arms around his chest…. Before we do it , can we asked something …? Jonghyun look curiously at Onew… Onew nodded…. Do you …. Like…. Joon….? Jonghyun asked slowly……… Onew chuckled when Jonghyun asked him…. I think you guys misunderstand something between me and Joon…. Joon doesn’t like me… He likes Mir …and I don’t like Joon in that way … He’s only my bestfriend nothing more…. Onew giggled….Really hyung ?! You don’t like Joon ..? Taemin asked excitedly….. Onew nodded cutely …. They sighed in glad…. Onew took out his phone out to call Joon ….

Joon ? Are you at your dorm ?

Yup…. I just finished getting scold by G.O and Seungho…

Mian… Because of them , you got scolded….

Naah~ …Don’t worry about it… This cut will heal in no time…

Joon … There’s someone want to talk to you….

Onew handed his phone to s…. After they finished apologized to Joon …they give back Onew phone… Onew talk to Joon a little more and hung up… Onew put his phone in his pocket and throw his ice-cream in the dustbin …. Urgh…What a waste of ice-cream…he thought while washing his hand in sink nearby…

Hyung… Taemin called him ….Hmm ? ..Onew look at him…. Taemin look down hesitated…. Um… Do you have someone you like…? ..Taemin look at him curiously…. Onew loot at him back and then at the other member …. All of the look so curious… Onew just chuckled …. There is… Onew smile… Huh ? Who ? Is it a she or a he ? Taemin asking him more question…. Onew shook his head lightly …Nope . I’m not gonna tell you… Onew turned away from Taemin… C’mon hyung… Tell me…Pleasee… Preety please…. Taemin do his agyeo…. I won’t tell you even if you do your agyeo Taemin… Onew giggled… Soon all of them keep bugging Onew on the way back to their dorm…. Onew keep shook his head doesn’t want to tell them who is the person he likes…

If you want me to tell you who is the person I like then make me… Onew smirked before he leave..

Onew didn’t know that what he told them make things worst … All of s smirked and look at each other…. Onew was humming happily while jumping in joy at front of their dorm… When Key opened the door … Onew went in first , he took of his shoes and put it in the shoe rack ... He was about to seat on the couch suddenly Minho carries him on his shoulder ….

Yah !! Minho !! PUT ME DOWN NOW !!! …Onew yelled at him but Minho ignored it….

I’ll go to the bedroom first…. Minho said before leaving…. Key ..Help me…Onew reached his arm out … Sorry hyung… I can’t help you…. Key smile before go to the kitchen…. Jonghyun~ …Onew pouted while called ….. but Jonghyun shook his head…. Taemin… Help me pleaseee …. Onew called him…. Mianhe hyung…. It’s order  from Minho hyung …. I can’t help you…. Taemin just smile…. Onew couldn’t believe what had just happened his dongsaengs didn’t help him when he’s in trouble…. Onew keep struggling but Minho hold him more thightly….

Minho …please….Let me go…. Onew sobbed…. Minho went in and locked the door….. Minho put Onew on bed …while he’s on top of Onew….

Minho…. Onew look terrified…. Hyung…would you care to tell me …who’s the person you like … hm …? Minho smile evilly…. Onew look away and didn’t say anything….. Suddenly Minho slid his hand into Onew’s shirt and start to rub Onew’s body…. Minho …What are you doing … ? Onew look at him .. Minho smile at him then he start to tickling him…..

Hahahaha…..Minho …Stop ! Stop ! It tickles !!...Hahahahaha…. I can’t take it anymore…. Please !! Stop !! Stooop !!! Ahahahaha !!!! Hahahahaha….. Onew tried to push Minho away from him but Minho keep tickling…. I will stop when you tell me who it is …? Minho tickling him… Okay…Okay… I ‘ll tell you… I’ll tell you… Please ….Stop it already…. Onew said while laughing then Minho stop tickling him…. Onew cathing up his breath…. So…Hyung ..? Who is it…? …Minho leaned in… Um…. Onew hesitated….

Who is it , hyung ? Minho whispered in his ears….  Minho …stop it ..It tickles …Onew giggles… Please hyung …Tell me… Minho look desperate … Minho …. Are you really that desperate to know who it is ..? Onew look at him while carresed Minho’s cheek… Minho nodded slowly…. Onew sighed and smile… Minho …There’s no one I like… I already have you guys don’t I …? And I ‘m grateful for that… Onew smile softly at him… Minho hug him suddenly…. Really hyung ? You’re not lying to me and the other memebers are you …? Minho asked while he put  his head at crook of Onew’s neck… Onew shook his head lightly… I love you hyung…. I love you so much…. Minho hugs him tightly…. Um… Minho… Too tight … I can’t breath…. Onew suffocating… immediately Minho broke his hug…. Sorry hyung…  he still hold Onew in his arm…. It’s okay… Go wash up first ..You must be feel sticky and stink from all the dance practice … Onew tried to sit up…  Okay hyung… Minho let go of him slowly and went to the door…. When Minho opened it … the other members falls on the floor …. Jonghyun the first one who falls then Taemin lastly was Key…. Key immediately get up and compose himself…. Dinner’s ready… Key said before leaving…. Taemin look so happy suddenly and it make Onew look confuse… while Jonghyun get up from the floor and he smiles before he leave… Minho took his towel and go wash up…

When the others is gone …Taemin jumped on Onew and hug him tightly… Really Hyung  ?! You don’t have someone you like ?! You already grateful to have us ?! …Taemin broke the hug and asked excitedly…  Onew nodded cutely…. Thank you hyung !! Thank you !!! …Taemin hugs him back… Onew didn’t say anything and hugs Taemin back… I love you Onew hyung…. Taemin broke the hug and kissed him on the lips before he leaves while jumping in joy… Onew surprised and slowly covers his lips with his face turns red…  Onew slowly get up from the bed and took his towel…

Does Taemin really love me that much…? He thinks while walking to the bathroom… Onew so deep in his thoughts he didn’t realize he almost hit the wall but Minho pull him before he could hit it… Hyung.. You need to watch where you’re going ….you almost hit on the wall… Minho said while hold his arm… Oh Minho… Thanks… Onew look at Minho smiling…. Hyung …Minho called him… Yes ? Onew look at him cutely…. Minho grab his chin and kissed him on the lips… Thanks hyung…I love you… Minho smile before he left … Onew covers his mouth again… he slowly walk into the bathroom… Onew look at the mirror he could see his face turns red…

Aaahhh !!! Get hold of yourself together LEE JINKI !!! …Onew slap his face lightly…. Onew quickly took a bath and he wants to forget about it… He manage to forget about it for a while during he’s having dinner with other members…he could face Minho and Taemin properly … After dinner , he’s in charge of washing the dishes… He was washing it happily… Suddenly Key came beside him and help him washing the dishes… Key …what are you doing here…? Right now ..I’m in charge washing the dishes and why are you helping me…? Onew look at Key … I just don’t want you broke one of our dishes or I have to buy another one… and your careless too… Key said simply … I’m not that careless ….Onew pouted ….After they finished , Onew was about to go to the living room but Key pulled him and hug him from the back…

What is it Key…?  Onew smile while holding Key’s hand around his waist… Nothing hyung… Key shook his head lightly …. I just want to say thank you…. Key said to him slowly… Onew just chuckled … Key turned him so that he could face Onew… What wrong Key …? Onew tilted his head … Key put his hand on Onew’s cheek and kissed Onew’s lips…. I love you hyung…. Key smile before he leave…. Onew touched his lips while walking slowly to the living room with shocking face …

Onew….What are you standing there for … Come , sit here…. Jonghyun called him while patting an empty seat beside him…. Onew came back to reality from shocked ….Onew slowly go to Jonghyun and sit beside him….Jonghyun pull his head and put it on his shoulder…. Is something wrong Onew …? You look like in a deep thoughts… Jonghyun pat his head lightly… Onew shook his head slowly…. I love you Onew… Jonghyun said to him… Did I hear it clearly … Onew thought…. What …Onew look at Jonghyun … Jonghyun immediately kissed him on the lips…. I said I love you Onew…. Jonghyun brushed Onew’s bang softly…. Onew look at him in shocked….Jonghyun chuckled … Why are you so cute Onew… Jonghyun pinched Onew’s cheek lightly… Jonghyun’s pinch bring Onew back to reality… C’mon …It’s already late… Let’s go to bed…. Jonghyun pulls him to the bedroom…

While the other members sleeping peacefully ….Onew keep rolling and rolling on his bed because he couldn’t sleep…. Onew sits up and he look at each of … He ruffles his hair… He was annoyed , he’s sleepy but he couldn’t sleep … he tried many times but he can’t sleep …. He t get up from his bed went out to get drink some warm milk… after he had it , he waited but nothing happened… The images of s give him a kiss on his lips keep running in his mind….He shook his head vigorously… I have to do something… Tomorrow we don’t have any schedule… Who should I test first ..? Jonghyun …? Key …? Minho …? Or Taemin…? Onew thought about it the whole night…. He want to test each of on tomorrow morning…. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what i just wrote in this chap ... i was writing it in the middle of night from 1.00 am - 4.00 am for three days straight !!

But i really hope you guys enjoy reading it....

PLEASE !!! don't forget COMMENT !!! ^^