Chapter 6

Our Favourite Leader

 

Onew already make his plan to test s … He was so sleepy so he sleeps on the couch in the living room instead… Next morning , Key the first one who’s wake up …. He rubbed his eyes and get out of the bed… Key washed up first before he proceeds to make breakfast for the members… When he reached the kitchen he noticed someone is sleeping on the couch… Key slowly approached to the figure.. Key was surprised to see Onew there… Why is he sleeping here not in the bedroom… Key thougth curiously… Key slowly walk to Onew and sit beside him… Key look at Onew and he brushed Onew’s bang softly …. His hair is so fluffy … Key smile … suddenly he had an idea , he immediately go to the bedroom and took his phone…. When Key came back… Onew already curled up like a baby….

Gaaahhhhhh!!!! His cuteness …!!! …. Key screamed to himself…. Key immediately focused and took a few photo of Onew in his phone… What are you doing Key…? Jonghyun came in and look weird at Key… I’m taking pictures of Onew hyung when he’s sleep … Aigoo…He’s so cute !! …Key squeled…  and I’m gonna make it as my wallpaper… Key continued…  Ah ! That’s not fair..! I want some too !! …Jonghyun tried take Key’s phone but Key’s too fast he immediately keep his phone away… If you want it then go get it yourself ..! ..Key smirked … No !! I want the one in your phone …!! Jonghyun  argued … Key stuck his tongue out … Jonghyun jumped on Key tried to get Key’s phone… Both of them tripped and fell on the floor with Key on the bottom and Jonghyun on top… Ow… My head…. Key rubbed his head… Yah ! Watch it will you ..! Key yelled at him… Get off me …! Key pushed him but Jonghyun didn’t move instead Jonghyun smirked this time… I won’t get off until you give those pictures … Jonghyun leaned towards Key…. Eww…. Too close… Key put his hand on Jonghyun forehead and pushed it.. While they still arguing about Onew’s pictures… Onew suddenly sit up from the couch… that suprised them and instantly they stop arguing to look at Onew… Onew look at them with sleepy face… What are you guys arguing about …? Onew rubbed his eyes cutely…. Nothing hyung… Just go back to sleep… Key pushed Jonghyun away and go to Onew… While Key caressed Onew’s face he noticed Onew have dark circles around his eyes…

Hyung what time did you sleep last night …? Key cupped Onew’s face in hands asking him in worried… Jonghyun look confused then he came beside Key… Jonghyun noticed it also… Hyung did you not sleep last night ..? Jonghyun look worried... Onew shook his head slowly ….  Why didn’t you sleep ..? Are you having a nightmare ….? Key caressed his face…. Onew just nod like a kid with his eyes close… Then tonight you will be sleeping with me… Key smile widely…. Deh…. Onew nodded slowly still his eyes is closed…. Yah ! Why suddenly you want him to sleep with you ?!... Jonghyun glared at Key… Because~ Onew hyung had a nightmare last night so… tonight he will be sleeping with me … Key grinned at Jonghyun and flick his hair… Onew covers his ears so that he can’t hear Key and Jonghyun loud voice then someone pulls his hand away from his ears and replace it with earmuffs… Onew turned to look and it was Minho who put it … Minho smile at him and put his index finger at his lips to keep quite… Onew just closed his eyes and put his head on Minho’s lap… Thank you , Minho…..Onew mumbled softly before he goes to sleep….

Key and Jonghyun didn’t notice because they keep arguing each other until Taemin came between them … Hyungs !! Quite down ..! the neighbours will hear us !! … Taemin look at both of them…. Both of them look at Taemin , Jonghyun just sighed while Key rolled his eyes… First of all , what hyungs arguing about ..? Taemin look confused… This DIVA wants Onew to sleep with him tonight ! ..Jonghyun annoyed…

BWOH?? Taemin widen his eyes and look at Key… WAE ?! Taemin grab Key’s shoulder… Onew hyung had nightmare last night that’s why I want to sleep with him tonight … And don’t think something dirty .. I’m not like Jonghyun who love~ skinship… Key explained …  Yah!! ..Jonghyun yelled …Key just rolled his eyes..

Quite down both of you ! Can’t you see Onew hyung is sleeping here .. Minho spoke while brushed Onew’s hair softly…. He look so tired … Minho continued… Suddenly Onew groaned and slowly get up from Minho’s lap… Urgh…. Onew rubbed his temple, he took off the earmuffs…and he slowly get up…  Hyung is something wrong ..? Taemin asked him concerned … Onew shook his head and smile at him… Nothing .. Taemin … I’m gonna washed up…Onew slowly walk to toilet…  While Onew’s gone… All of them look at each other …

After Onew washed up , Onew look a bit lively…  while Onew wiped his face with towel he walk slowly to the living room … He saw Minho , Taemin and Jonghyun sit on the couch watching tv while Key is making the breakfast… Onew thought for a little bit then he got an idea and he smirked…. He came out he put the towel on his head wiped his wet hair ….  Taemin , Go wash up… Onew smile at him… Hyung ! Morning ..! Are you still sleepy …?  Taemin stood up and came to him… Onew shook his head lightly .. No … I feel much more better… Onew ruffles Taemin ‘s hair… suddenly Onew gave a peck on Taemin’s cheek … Thanks for worrying about me… Now go wash up ,arassou ..?  Onew smile at him while caressed his cheek…  Deh ! Hyung !  Taemin jumped in joy and hug Onew before leaving… Onew continue to wipe his hair and slowly sit on the couch … he took a glance at his other members and he could see the jealous and anxious on their face… Onew silently smirked and continue to wipe his hair… 

Hyung … make sure you wipe your hair properly or your gonna get cold… Minho came to him and help him to wipe his hair…. Onew only look down and didn’t say anything then Minho pull the edges of the towel with both of his hands downwards and leaned his face to Onew…. Hyung …he called . Onew look up , surprised of sudden closeness …. Their face just inches away… Hyung .. did you like Taemin …? Minho look seriuously at him…. Onew smile in his thought… Is he jealous …? Onew thought… Onew smile at him and give a peck on Minho’s nose…. You think …? Onew smile cutely at him… He froze of Onew action and Jonghyun look shocked …Minho didn’t expect Onew to kiss him on the nose…. Breakfast ready ! …Key shouted from the kitchen . Onew immediately stood up with the towel around his neck , he walk to kitchen and he could smell chicken … I made your favourite hyung .. Chicken ! ..Key said happily as he put it on the dining table…. Waahhh!!! Chicken !! my favourite ! Thanks Key ! You’re the best !! …Onew’s light up when he heard the word ‘chicken’ and he pulls his thumbs up at Key… and sit at the dining table… waiting patiently… Taemin already washed up and sit at front of Onew … Key noticed Minho frozen up on the couch … Yah !! Minho !! Stop frozen up over there… Come here and have breakfast , you too Jonghyun …. Key called them as he sits beside Onew…

Minho and Jonghyun slowly walk to the dining table …Minho look at Onew  and he look away… They having their breakfast … Minho eating slowly and Jonghyun sometime look at Onew confused… Onew enjoy eating the chicken… he turned to look at Key and he noticed there’s some food on Key’s food ..  Key there’s something on your face…Onew pointed …Key was about to wiped it but Onew stopped him to do so instead Onew wipe the food with his hand and it instead…

Key flushed when Onew did that to him… Onew continue to eat his breakfast while humming happily as if nothing had happened while the other members shocked of Onew action…  After they finished their breakfast … Minho and Taemin went to gym with Siwon , Eunhyuk and Donghae … Jonghyun kept himself in the room to write some lyrics… and lastly Key is already gone with Sungmin and Ryeowook for shopping….  So, it’s only me and Jonghyun…  Onew thought … He turned off the tv that he was watching… He stood up and knocked the door that Jonghyun was in but no reply , he turned the doorknob and opened the door quitely ..he came in and close the door with softly without any sound …Onew turned to look at Jonghyun it seem like Jonghyun didn’t noticed him.. Jonghyun put the headphone his waering in high volume… he seem to be in focused then Onew had an idea … Onew smirked , he quitely tiptoed behind Jonghyun …. BOOO!! …he startled Jonghyun …Aaarrrggghhhh!!!! Jonghyun screamed on top of his lungs he immediately turned and see if it was a ghost instead it was Onew who is laughing at him ….Onew !! You want me to die of heart attack !! ..Jonghyun yelled at him while rubbed his chest gently to calm himself… Hahaha…Mian… Onew wiped his tears at the corner of his eyes that came out when he laughed before…  Jonghyun sighed …What are you doing here by the way hyung…Jonghyun asked in annoyed… Onew sense that … What are you so angry about Jonghyun , I just want to have fun with you a little …it’s been a long time since we had spend time together … Onew pouted… Jonghyun seem hesitated when Onew pouted but he quickly composed himself… Hyung can’t you see I’m busy … why don’t you spend time with some else instead …Jonghyun said annoyed went back to his sit… But I want to spend time with you … Onew pouted again… Jonghyun sighed and turned to look at Onew… Where’s Minho ..? He asked …Already left to gym with Siwon , Eunhyuk and Donghae … Onew answered… How about Key …? He asked again … He’s gone with Sungmin and Ryeowook to the shopping mall… Jonghyun ruffles his hair frustratedly…. Taemin then …he look at Onew but Onew shook his head… He’s with Minho…

Aish… Jonghyun said frustrated… Am I a bother to Jonghyun ..Onew thought sadly… It’s okay … If you don’t to spend time with me …it’s okay …I don’t mind…I just leave you alone… You can continue what your doing just now…. Onew smile weakly at him but there’s sad look on his face … Jonghyun could see it … before he could said anything back Onew already left the room… Jonghyun felt guilty and went out to apologise to Onew… when he went to the living room… he could see Onew sit on a chair at the balcony outside with his knees up and he hugging it even buried his head … Jonghyun could hear a soft sob that came from Onew… Jonghyun felt sad , he doesn’t like when Onew is crying … He even hate it when he’s the one who make Onew cry…. Jonghyun slowly approached behind Onew and hug him from behind…Onew flinched of sudden hug then he relaxes….Jonghyun buried his head at the crook of Onew’s neck…. Mianhe ,Onew… Cheongmal mianhe… Jonghyun said softly but Onew didn’t said anyting back… I’m sorry for what I said just now… it’s just that…you look like you much more prefer others than me…? Jonghyun broken the hug , moved at front and kneeled in front of him….

Huh …? Prefer others …? Onew look confused… Jonghyun sighed… I felt …. Jealous…. Jonghyun hesitated… jealous …?Onew titlted his head… Jonghyun fight the urge to pinch Onew’s cheek for looking so cute… Jonghyun closed his eyes slowly and nodded… You treat the other member much intimate but not me…. Jonghyun shift his gaze to his embarrassed face from Onew…. You mean you jealous when I did that with Taemin , Minho and Key…? Onew look confused and Jonghyun nodded again… Onew just chuckled… Why didn’t you say so … Onew leaned in and kissed his forehead…  Jonghyun surprised but at the same time his happy… Could you do it again … Onew nodded cutely , he leaned in again to kissed Jonghyun’s forehead but Jonghyun look up to meet his lips with Onew’s lips instead his forehead… Onew surprised to meet his lips with Jonghyun’s … Jonghyun broke the kiss and he hugs Onew tightly… Jonghyun.. Onew called …Yes ..? Jonghyun broke the hug  and look at Onew… Can I spend time with you… ? If you don’t want to - …before Onew could finish , Jonghyun already put his index finger on Onew’s lips… Shhh… I would love to spend time with you but there’s one condition… Onew look confused at him…. What’s the condition …? Onew asked …You have to say that you love me then I’ll spend time with you all the time you need… Onew widen his eyes when Jonghyun said that….

Do I have say that …? Then how about the other member …? Onew thought…

Nevermind that …just go with it and let see if he really loves you Onew…. He thought again…

Onew look down and nodded slowly…. Jonghyun lit up when Onew agree to do it… Jonghyun waited for Onew to say it… Onew keep looking down at the ground while his face starting to turn red…

I …. I …. I l-love..you …J-Jonghyun…. Onew stuttered….Jonghyun felt as he was in paradise , so happy … he immediately hugs Onew … Call me Jjong… Jonghyun whispered to Onew’s ear…Onew nodden embarrassed…. Let’s go on a date… Jonghyun pull Onew….Huh …? Now …? Onew said nervously…Yes , now … we don’t want to waste our precious time do we…? Jonghyun smile and give a peck on Onew’s lips…

They went out of the dorm and go to the park… They ride bycicle together sometime Jonghyun’s who rode while Onew’s hold his waist tightly at the back sit or vice versa… then they ride the duck boats on the lake for an hour …enjoying the view… Both of them look enjoying themselves without getting cought by fans… before they on their way back to dorm… Onew want to get some ice-cream and Jonghyun agreed … Onew even bought for other members…Jonghyun stare at Onew the way he eat the ice-cream… He eat the ice-cream like a kid…. Jinki… he called… Hmm ? Onew look at Jonghyun …. You want some …? Onew hold a spoonful of ice-cream to him …. Hold still …Jonghyun hold Onew’s shoulder , he leaned in and kissed the ice-cream from Onew’s face…. Jonghyun pulls back and around his lips…. Taste good….

Onew blushed and he quickly finished up the ice-cream…. Jonghyun just chuckled of Onew cuteness… when they arrive at the dorm it seem like Minho and Taemin already back from the gym… but their not in the living room… Onew asked Jonghyun to keep the ice-cream in the fridge… Onew went to check into the bedroom… but there’s no one… They must go out again… Jonghyun suddenly said behind him while hugging his waist and it gives Onew a shock…. Jjong …! You scared me …Don’t do that… Onew hit him lightly… Hehehe…Mian…you’re just too cute that’s why I startled you… Sorry for startled you … Jonghyun kissed Onew’s cheek… I need to wash up ….Let go of me , Jjong…. Onew struggled and Jonghyun let go of him… Onew quickly took his towel and went to the bathroom…You want to join you as well …? Jonghyun smirked … Onew face flushed… ert ..! Onew quickly get in and locked the door… Jonghyun just chuckled at Onew’s reaction…

After 15 minutes… Both of them had washed up and now their watching tv…. Both of them sit on the couch… Jonghyun lay his head on Onew’s lap while Onew’s brushed Jonghyun’s hair softly…   A sudden click at front door give shock to Onew …Onew immediately jolted up and was about to stood up but Jonghyun sits up and pulls Onew into his embrace…. Let go ..Jjong… Onew struggled… No … I’m not gonna let go… Jonghyun tighten his embrace…. Onew keep struggling from Jonghyun…

What do you think you’re guys doing ?! … a sudden yelled make Onew and Jonghyun turned to look … Onew look shocked ….while Jonghyun  just rolled his eyes….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys...! I hope you guys enjoy reading it.... i'm sorry for late update...i can't guarantee for the next update either because right now ....i'm not feeling well but i'll try hard to update for the next chap....

Please don't forget to comment ...! Love you guys ....! XD