Chapter 14

Our Favourite Leader

 

“ H-Hi guys.” “ H-Hi guys.” Onew stutters a bit. He is afraid of image in front of him right then. Each and one of them look at him with angry, relieved, worry and sad at the same time. Onew doesn’t have any courage to face them so he face down on the ground find that his feet is more interesting.

“ Look at us,Jinki.” A stern voice told him. Onew flinched a little as his reaction and he slowly look up at them.

“ Don’t avert your eyes from us.” Key glared at him and Onew only nodded in silence

“Where have you been?” Jonghyun asked while cross his arms around his chest

“Um.. to the TVXQ’s..” Onew answered softly

“Why?” Minho looks angry

“ I don’t know.  All I know I was hiding from the fans suddenly someone kidnap me.”Onew told them

“KIDNAP ??” All of them look shocked at the same time

“ My eyes was blinded by some cloth, my hands and my feet were tied by ropes. I was scared, all I can think about is you guys and I cried until I fell asleep by the time I woke up Junsu sunbaniem was already in front of me.” Onew told them everything.  All of them look at him closely and caused Onew to take a few step back.

“ Well, that settles it.” Key clasped his hands getting attention. The others look at him and Key seem like giving signs to the other member except Onew. Onew felt weird about it but he just shrugged off. Then, one by one walk towards bedroom to get some rest and Onew is the last one to follow. Onew feels  thirsty then he get some water at the kitchen when he finished it he goes to the room and turned the knob but it’s locked!
Onew turned many times then he knocked several times but none of them reply to him. Then he saw a note on the floor.

To : Jinki

                Today you’ll sleep outside until you repent your mistakes and don’t even think of trying to sneak in. We can see you from inside here. All your clothes is already in the other room and feel free to use it ^____^

From : your beloved members

 

Onew only sighed as he finished read the note. He drags his feet to the room that they mentioned earlier. Onew opened the door and he could see all he belonging in there organized neatly but something is wrong. HE DOESN’T HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP !!

His eyes widen as he see the scene in front of him then he massaged the bridge of his nose. He had a long day already and now his own members give him problem to him. Onew doesn’t want to think about it anymore so he took his towel and take a shower to clear his mind. After a long bath he fells refreshed then Minho and Jonghyun come out of the room.

“ Hey..” Onew greeted them but they ignored him instead. Onew thought that may be it his imagination so he just shrugged off. They ignored him every time he tried to talk to them. When Onew want to treat them , they refused his offer and told him that their busy, Jinki understands them and didn’t argue with them. Later on, Jinki didn’t offer them anything any longer instead he always goes out and eat and sometimes he eats alone or not eating at all !

Key, who is the omma of the group got worried about Jinki’s changing behavior then he tried to sneak on Jinki.

“ I know you’re there, Kibum. You don’t need to hide from me.” Jinki said without looking at him. Key got surprised and slowly goes to him. Key was about to say something but Jinki cut him off.

“ I know you don’t like to see me here in your kitchen. I’m going out anyway.” Jinki took his jacket and goes to the front door.

“ You’re going out again? Where ?” Key asked. Jinki stops for a bit then he chuckled lightly before he turned to face him.

“ I thought you never care about me,Kibum. Aren’t you all the same?” Jinki smiles but it is not the same smile from he always give to them. It’s a fake smile. Key is speechless he just stand there until Jinki got out. Jinki walk down the street all by himself he covered his face with a thick scarf to keep himself warm, he regretted for what he said to his own member just now.

‘I better clear my mind for a while’ he said to himself. He walks steadily until he reached a park that near the dorm. He sits one of swing to relax himself, he could see a few kid playing at the playground. Then he remembered when was the last time he ever laughed like that with his own members? Looking so happy.. he missed the old time with s, he takes a deep breath and released it. He look up into the sky, there is a few black cloud hanging around.

‘The storm will here soon’ he stood up and brushed off some dust on his pants. He pulls out his phone to call someone

Hello?Manager hyung?

….

Hyung, I’ll be staying at my parent’s house for a while

….

I’m okay hyung,don’t worry about it.

….

No. They still the same

….

I don’t know hyung. Maybe I should take a few days off

....

I will go there myself no need to send a car,hyung . He smiles

….

We’re not fighting, hyung. We just need some time to clear for ourselves. He lied

….

You’re worry too much. I can take care of them and myself.

…..

Okay hyung, thanks.

….

Bye.

 

Jinki ends his call and start waking to his parent’s house. He thought for a while maybe it’s time to tell s the truth if s still treat him the same way, maybe just maybe he should quit from being a leader of SHINee. If it will make them happy, he will gladly resigned from SM.

Meanwhile..

Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin just got back after they finished their schedule. Minho finds out that something is suspicious, something gone wrong. He told Taemin to look for Jinki hyung and he walks to their room and find Key who is sobbing. Minho immediately approached Key to ask what happen but Taemin cut him off by told him that he could find Jinki anywhere. Minho look shocked and pull out his phone to call their leader but his call is being ignored when he tried the second time, the leader’s phone is off. Minho feels frustrated and look at Key still crying, Minho hold Key tightly by his shoulder.

“ Tell me, Key. What happened? Where is Jinki hyung?” Minho look at him in the eyes

“I-I don’t know. He told me that he wants to go out and I asked him where, instead he give me answers he said I thought you never care about me,Kibum. Aren’t you all the same?”Key covers his face with palms and continues to sob. Jonghyun comes in and sit beside Key to comfort him. Suddenly Jonghyun got call, he picked it up.

Hello?

….

Oh,Manager hyung. What it is?

….

What?? Onew hyung went to his parents?

….

How about our schedule tomorrow? We have fan meeting.

….

He said he’ll be there on his own? With what?

….

Didn’t you asked him why he wants to stay there?

….

Okay,hyung. I understand. I’ll tell the others. Jonghyun sighed.

 

“What did he said?” Taemin look curious. Jonghyun scratched his head first.

“ He said Onew hyung went to his parent’s house to clear up his mind and about tomorrow activity he’ll be there by his own car because he doesn’t want to trouble anyone.” Jonghyun tell them.

“ What? Why ?” Taemin asked.

“I don’t know.” Jonghyun shook his head.

“ Do you guys think maybe we’ve gone too far?”Minho asked out of nowhere to cause all of them to look at him at the same time.

“ Maybe..” Jonghyun look at him. Key is still crying.

“ Kibum, will you stop crying already? Do you think by crying it will solve everything? Where is the Almighty Key we all know! Where is he?? I know you’re not this kind of person so cheer up will you !” Jonghyun shook his shoulders. Key look at him and wiped his tears then he give a hug to Jonghyun.

“Thanks,Jjong.” He said. Then he stood up and get out of the room.

“Where are you going?” Taemin asked.

“ To make dinner. You guys must be really hungry.” He smiles then goes to the kitchen.

‘Now that’s Key we all know’ Jonghyun smiles slightly

“ You know what hyung, sometimes you could be a good hyung.”Taemin said to him.

“ Thanks, maknae.” Jonghyun ruffles his hair slightly and receives a whine from the latter.

That night, everyone decides to sleep early for their fan meeting tomorrow and hope to see their leader is also there.

Next morning, Jinki wakes up early and goes downstairs to meet with his mother. Jinki hugs his mother from the back and his mother just chuckles slightly before she turned to look at his only son.

“ What’s wrong, Jinki?” his mother asked in motherly way, Jinki only shook his head and give her a smile.

“ Nothing. I just miss you, that’s all.” He smiles sincerely

“ Aigoo, you big boy. You have a fan meeting in early in the morning right? Now go get ready before you’ll get late.” His mother said to him and Jinki obeyed her. As soon he got ready he took his car key and give his mother a kiss on the cheek before he goes out. Jinki drives calmly but as he reached the place where they held the fan meeting he got nervous. His own palms is wet and cold suddenly. Then, a van came and parked at the entrance slightly far from him, he could s get out one by one and they look some sort of happy. Jinki thought maybe it’s his imagination and he got out of the car. He locked the car and goes straight into the building. When he arrives he could noticed that s seem surprised at his presence and they quickly avert their eyes from him. Onew only managed to sighed and sits at the very left besides Taemin while Taemin fidgeted slightly. Each of them keep glance at him from time to time and Taemin look more nervous than usual.

When the fan meeting ended, Jinki stood up and was about to leave but a certain hand kept him from leaving. Jinki turned to look whose hand and it belongs none other than Taemin himself. Taemin released it immediately and look down on the ground.

“ What?” Jinki asked coldly. Right then, all the members look at him.

“ Um.. Onew hyung. When are you coming back at the dorm? You could sleep in our shared room from now on.” Taemin said looking at him. Jinki shrugged off slightly.

“ You don’t need to worry about me. I’m just fine on my own.” JInki said to them

“ But hyung, at least come back.” Minho said to him.

“ What if I said no?” Jinki asked them

“ Then we have to forced you to” Jonghyun answered this time, Jinki only manages to laugh a little

“Please hyung, please.. Come back..” Key pleaded

“No.” Jinki said coldly and walk away from them. He got out of the building before he could reached his car someone pull and carried him.

“Minho ! Put me down this instance!” JInki struggled to get away but Minho kept him hold tight by his death grip. Jinki feels the pain and he stay still, he got pushed into the van and sits way at the back. Jinki keep his mouth shut and look out at thw window.

Until they reached at their dorm Minho want to carries him again but Jinki slaps his hands away.

“I can walk by myself” Jinki growled and Minho pulls his hands immediately. All the way to their dorm Jinki is being surrounded by them, they did that so that Jinki won’t run away again.

When they got in, Key locked the door and they gathered at the living room.

“ So, now I’m here. Happy?” Jinki said sarcastically while crossing his arms around his chest. All of them just look at him and didn’t say anything to him. Jinki feels slightly annoyed about it.

“ You guys better speak something before I’ll lose my patience on you.” He warned and glares at them. Then, Taemin comes forward and hugs him soon followed by Key,Jonghyun and Minho. Jinki is speechless and confused then he could he feels his shirt is getting wet.

‘Are they cying?’ he thought. Jinki could hear a silent sobs coming from Key.

“ Hyung, please stop this. Come back” Taemin look up at him.

“ We forgive you,hyung. Just comeback.” He hugs him tightly. Onew sighed first then he brushed off Taemin’s tears off his face.

“ Don’t cry Tae. It doesn’t look good on you.” He smiles and it makes Taemin brighten up.

“ You too,Key.” He tilted Key’s face so that he could brush off the tears. Key smiles and wipes all tears away.

“ Don’t tell me I need to wipe your tears also.” Jinki said towards Jonghyun and Minho. Both of them quickly shook their head.

“Good. Could you guys release me already? It’s suffocating here.” Jinki whined a bit.

“ Promise you wouldn’t run away?” Taemin asked

“Promise.” Jinki raised his right hand.

All of them released him and finally Jinki could breathe. Jinki look at them and they look slightly nervous, he chuckles a little that makes them curious. What’s so funny to make Onew hyung laughed?. Then Jinki composed himself and take a deep breath.

“ If you guys have something to say me, now it’s the right time.” Jinki smiles

“ Say anything you want just let it all out. I’ll listen to you.” He added. Everyone seem hesitated at first then Minho comes towards Jinki hold Jinki by his shoulders. Minho took a deep breath..

“ Onew hyung, I love you.” Minho confessed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sorry guys for the late update.
I’m really sorry T_T
I will double update this fic. Here is the first part. I hope you guys enjoy it.
Another is on its way. I’ll update it tomorrow ^^