Chapter 13

Our Favourite Leader

 

“ Eunhyuk hyung let go of me.” Minho shrugged off from him. He turned his way to go after Onew but Eunhyuk block his way. “ Step aside. I have to bring Onew hyung back.” Minho said sternly

“ No, you can’t.” Eunhyuk said

“ Why..?” Minho confused

“ If you are curious, why don’t you try ask your manager about it..” he smirks before he pat Minho’s shoulder and leave. Minho walk slowly to the studio, as he arrived he spotted their manager.

“ Minho ! Where have you been? Now is your turn to photo shoot.” He manager said while the other member behind him.

“ You couldn’t have been lost in the SM building right? It’s not like this is your first time come here. We have already been for years.” Key said in annoyed. Minho understood why Key is in bad mood and it is got to do with Onew hyung so he just ignored about it. Minho only look at his manager seriously before he change his clothes. His manager finds it weird the way Minho look at him so seriously.

“ Why is he looking at me that way? Did I do something wrong ?” he confused

“ He couldn’t have figured out about Onew disappearance right..?” he look at Minho then Minho look back at him.

“ I better go back after they finished their schedule and avoid Minho as long as I can.” He said to himself.

The whole day, Minho tried to talk about Onew about his manager avoid the topic or he give any kind of reason.

“ I’m sure manager hyung had to do with Onew hyung. I can guarantee it.” Minho fist up

They back at the dorm safely. “ Okay, have a plenty of rest and sleep early. I pick you guys up tomorrow early in the morning.” He said quickly, he wants to leave the dorm but Minho block him by standing in front of the door.” Hyung, I want to ask you something.” Minho said look directly into his manager eyes.

“ Later, okay . I have to meet someone now.” He said lied

“ No. I won’t let you get away anymore. It’s urgent and I want to know now.” Minho grab him arm. His manager sighed in defeat.

“ What is it?” he look at Minho then the other member gather around them.

“ Where is Onew hyung? I know you know where he is. This scheme has to do with you right?” Minho asked the manager and caused the other member look shocked. Their manager avoid from looking at Minho the other members.

“ Is it true hyung? You’re the one who behind this?” Taemin asked while Key and Jonghyun look sternly at him. His manager look at each of them then he sighed in defeat.

Meanwhile..

“ Hahahaha !!! Hyung ! That was hilarious !! It so damn funny !!” Onew hold his stomach. He was laughing at Changmin and Yoochun jokes. The whole day Onew spends his time with DBSK hyungs.

‘ This is the first time I had so much fun with other than shinee members…’ he smiled sadly. ‘ I wonder how are they? Are they okay without me beside them? What are they doing right now?’ Onew then think something irrational about s and he look restless.  The hyungs noticed and Changmin approached Onew slowly.

“ Hey , are you okay ? Is there something wrong?” Changmin put his arm around Onew’s shoulder.

“ Eh? Um… Ani. I’m just worried about the members that’s all.” Onew said sheepishly

“ You missed them ?” Jaejoong asked and Onew nodded sheepishly.

“Changmin. How long is this going to be? Why isn’t his manager call us anymore?” Junsu asked then Changmin phone rang before he could answer it. Changmin walk to kitchen and pick up the call.

Hello?

Onew? He’s here.

Why? What happened?

WHAT???

You what?? So , they already know about this ?

He sighed

Okay. I understand.

We’ll be there right away.

*end of call

 

Everyone look at Changmin walking towards them. He looks slightly annoyed. Onew stood up and stand beside him.

“ Changmin hyung? What is it? Are you okay?” Onew worried looking at him. Changmin ruffles his hair slightly feeling frustrated then he turned to look at Onew. Changmin sighed and hugs Onew tightly. Onew confused but he just let Changmin hugged him.

When he released him, he ruffles Onew’s hair.

“ Hyung~~” Onew whined at him.

“ Yah…Changmin. What happened? Who called you just now?” Yunho asked

“ His manager.” He answered.

“ Oh?? What did he said ?” Junsu excited

“ Onew has to go back.”Changmin said while looking at Onew who was shocked.

“ What??? Why ???” Jaejong and Junsu asked

“ They already know about it. They want Onew come back right now.” Changmin sighed

“ But how ? I thought they wouldn’t find out about it.” Junsu said

“ I think I know who find out about this first.” Onew said suddenly caused the other to look at him.

“ I think I have to pack my things now..” Onew said softly before he walk to guest room. Jaejoong followed him.

“ I’ll call our manager right now.” Yunho pull out his phone and he told the others to get ready.

10 minutes later their manager came with a van. They got into the van, they are on their way to shinee’s dorm but no one spoke a word. Onew look outside the window at the back sit. Junsu who sits beside Onew want to cry but he holds it back. When they arrived, all of them gathered in front of shinee’s front door and Onew seem hesitated to push the pin number to go in.

“ What’s wrong Onew ?” Yoochun asked.

“ Umm.. It just that, what am I supposed to face them when I get in?” Onew look nervous.

“ It’s okay, you’re going to be okay.” Jaejoong give him a hug and Onew just nods.

“ Thanks Jaejoong hyung..” Onew hold back his tears and hugged him back.

“ Don’t cry, you can always visit us in the future.” Yoochun hugged him after Jaejoong broke the hug then Yunho hugged him too. Onew looks  at Junsu hyung is sobbing hard while letting the tears fall down. Onew approached him and wiped the tears with his own sleeves.

“ Hyung.. you are not supposed  to cry. It makes me want to cry too.” Onew pouted slightlywithout assaying anything Junsu just hugs him tightly and Onew patted his back softly.

“ Hyung , it’s not like I can’t see you tomorrow.” He chuckled and Junsu broke the hug

“Yeah.” Junsu smiles a little and give Onew a peck on the forehead before he left with Yoochun and followed by Yunho and Jaejoong standing in front of Onew. Onew could see Changmin’s sad expression, Onew approached him slowly and hugged him.

“ Hyung, I know you are sad because of me.” Onew said softly not looking into at Changmin. Changmin didn’t said anything insteadhe hugged Onew closely, he buried his face on Onew’s shoulder. Onew comfort him for a while and they settle down a bit, they broke the hug slightly.

“If they ever give you trouble feel free to call me anytime.” Changmin show his charming smile.

“ Neh, hyung.” Onew smiled

“ Ah! Before I forgot, if they ask you questions just tell them that you want some space and time to spend for yourself.” Changmin ruffles his hair and Onew nodded again. Changmin sighed and smiling.Onew seem puzzled.

“ Hyung? Is something wrong?” Onew tilted his head cutely without purpose. Changmin shook his head and pulled Onew by the hand. Both of them are so close together and Onew nervous a little then Changmin leaned in beside Onew’s left ear.

“ You know… All this time I always like you..”Changmin whispered into his ear. Onew turned red then Changmin pulled away and look a lot more nervous than before. Changmin just chuckled silent at Onew’s cuteness before he gives a peck on the cheek and bid goodbye to him. Onew bid him goodbye after all of the gone, Onew turned to the front door. Onew takes a deep breath and released it.

‘ You can do this Onew. They are your members after all. You can’t hide forever! Fighthin !!’ Onew fisted up his hand. Onew make sure he pushed the in code like he normally he does as the door opens for him, he was greeted by darkness in front him. Onew look confused. Onew slowly step into the house.

‘ Why is it so dark? Are they still have their schedule?’ Onew thought slightly. Onew then try to extend his hands in front of him and try to find the switch. When he found it he switch it on, when he fills the house is bright Onew close his eyes slightly at the brightness then his eyes adapt to the situation. Suddenly Onew is shocked , nervous and… afraid of what he just saw in front of him.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait. Sorry for the grammar mistakes. *bows 90 degree*
Here is an update . I hope you guys like it!!>____<
Please leave a comment !!!Saranghae ~~~!
^______^