Chapter 7

Our Favourite Leader

 

Taemin…It’s not what you think ..we’re having  wrestling that’s why we in this situation… Onew said nervously to see whether Taemin buy his lie or not… Taemin look confused at first then he pouted…

Not fair…why Jonghyun hyung got to play wrestling with you…. I want to play it with you too… Taemin pouted again… Okay…You can play once you wash up …ne…? Onew smile at him… Neh !! Taemin chirped before leave to wash up… Nice cover , Onew… Jonghyun smirked…. Why did you have to that Jjong…? Onew look seriously at him… What ? I did nothing wrong… Jonghyun shruder… Onew sighed…

Then he realized something… Onew look at Jonghyun tensely… What ..? Jonghyun look confused at Onew…. Why did you want me to said I love you back then …? Onew look clueless… Jonghyun embarrassed of Onew question… Jonghyun quickly look away…Nothing… Jonghyun simply said…Onew tilted his head confused…

We’re back ~! …Key cooed with his hand full of shopping bags while Minho is following him behind after closed the door… Where’s Taemin …? Minho asked simply… He’s in the bathroom… Onew pointed at the end of the corridor… Minho nodded understand…. Minho look at Onew and he smiles ..How’s your day hyung…? Minho smile sweetly at him… Um…today we’re rode a bycicle , duck boat then we had some ice-cream… !! Onew said happily… We ?? Key and Minho look confused…

Onew chuckled… Yes..we… me and Jonghyun…  Oh…It seem like you really enjoyed yourself… Minho said tiredly but he still smile … Onew look at Minho ….why Minho look so tired…? He thought…. Onew came to Minho and touched Minho’s forehead… Are you sick... Minho…? Onew asked worriedly..

Minho chuckled lightly and hold Onew’s hand … No…I’m just tired that’s all…Minho rubbed Onew’s hand gently… You want some glass of water ..? Onew look worried… No… an energy boost up …fine with me…Minho look at Onew …energy boost up…? Onew titlted his head cutely… Minho nodded while smiling…. That if you kiss me … I get my energy back…. Minho said jokingly… without a word , Onew tiptoed a kiss Minho on the cheek…

Minho widen his eyes then he hold Onew’s shoulder and pushed him slowly…. Onew look at Minho puzzled… You don’t like it…Minho…? Onew pouted…  Minho didn’t say anything instead he leaned in … Onew look confused …soon when Minho face a few inches from him … Is Minho trying to kiss me…? Onew turned flushed… just a few more inches their lips will meet each other…. But he felt something blocked from Minho kissed him… Onew opened his eyes he saw Key put his two index finger between Minho and his lips… That’s far enough… Key quickly garb Onew from Minho and hold him tightly…

Way to spoiled to mood Key… Minho rolled his eyes… Key stucked his tongue out at Minho… Just alittle close I got to feel Onew’s kissable lips … I was joking about the energy boost up … but he really did give me a kiss… Aigoo …Onew hyung…everything about you , I really love it… why can’t you just be MINE !!! … Minho screamed to himself in his thought…

Onew look at Key then giggled…. What’s so funny hyung…? Key look at Onew…

Are you by any chance jealous when I kissed Minho…? Onew look at Key then chuckled…. But Key denied it…. Owh ? Is it ? Then why did you stop Minho from kiss me on the lips …? Onew raised his eyebrow…Key look away… Onew turned to look at Key…I don’t mind if you want me to kiss you… Onew smile at him …Key immediately look at Onew …is it true that Onew didn’t  mind to kiss me…? Key thought … Before Key could say another word …Hyung !!! Taemin run and jumped on Onew and both of them fell on the floor…. Onew hissed the pain rubbed the back of his head…. Hyung .. Are you okay …? Sorry ..I’m too excited to play with you… Taemin pouted…. Onew smile sweetly at him… No…I’m okay… as he try to sit up…. Onew smell something… Onew look at Taemin intensely… he touched Taemin cheek softly ….Taemin …did you change your shampoo …? Onew leaned and smell Taemin’s hair … Neh , hyung… Wae ? You don’t like it …? Taemin said sadly…. Ani… It suits you …Banana smell …Onew pull away and brushed Taemin’s soft hair between his fingers….  So ? You like it then ? Taemin jumped in joy

Neh… Onew nodded… Hyung ~! Taemin feel happy and hug Onew and Onew smile while hugging him back…Onew didn’t notice that there is three pair of eyes watching them… Minho look at Key and he smirked …Key just rolled his eyes before he leave to keep his shopping bags in the bedroom and came back to make dinner… Jonghyun look at Taemin and Onew  then he sighed before he goes to the living room and sit on the floor while changing the channels on tv… Minho quickly went to wash up…

Onew broke the hug… Aren’t you hungry .. Taemin …? Onew smile … Taemin think a bit… Chukeum… said slowly.. Hyung ? Taemin asked… Onew shook his head slowly… You go eat with the others… I’m not that hungry… Onew pat his head before he stood up… Where are you going hyung ..? Aren’t gonna play with me…? Taemin look up pouted… Come here… Why don’t we watch something while waiting Key to cook for dinner…. Onew pat empty sit beside him on the couch… Taemin immediately get up and went to Onew … Taemin lay down and put his head on Onew’s lap while Onew brushed Taemin’s hair gently…

Jonghyun glance at them sometime…he felt jealous that Taemin got to use Onew lap as his pillow…  Why can’t I get to sleep on Onew’s lap ?? Urgh … That lucky maknae… Jonghyun growled in his thoughts… Suddenly he thoughts intrupted when Minho walk infront of him and sit beside Onew on the couch while drying his hair with his towel…

As Minho sit down… he put the towel around his neck and leaned his head on Onew’s shoulder… Aren’t you tired hyung…? Minho asked while closing his eyes… Onew chuckled a bit… Nahh~ Just a bit… Onew leaned on Minho’s head… suddenly Onew’s pulls back and turned to Minho… Minho you should dry your hair properly …I can feel your hair still wet … Onew ruffles Minho’s wet hair… Onew took the towel from Minho’s neck and drying Minho’s hair… Onew work hard on drying Minho’s hair so that he won’t get cold… I don’t want you to catch a cold , Minho… Onew pouted…Why not hyung ..? If I’m sick …You will take care of me …right ..? Minho winked ….Of course I will … After you’re my favourite donsaeng …. Onew let the towel on Minho’s head cupped Minho’s face…. Hyung…Can I ask you something…? Minho look seriously… Yes . What is it ? Onew look clueless….

Which one of us … you love the most …? Me …? Taemin …? Jonghyun…? or…. Key….? ….Minho look deeply into his eyes…Onew slowly slip his hands and look away…He didn’t know that the other members also heard what Minho had asked him …they also want to know what Onew’s answer will be… All of them become nervous…. Are you that curious …Minho…? Onew asked without looking at him…. Minho nodded his head getting frustrated…. Onew smile weakly…. Then he look down at Taemin… Taemin quickly sit up…. You love me the most hyung…? Taemin pointes at himself….

Onew chuckled… I didn’t say that …What make you think that I like you the most….? Onew giggled… Then who…? Minho getting impatient… Suddenly Onew’s phone rang… Onew pull out his phone and look at the caller ID … Mian..I have to take this… Onew slowly stood up … He picked up … Taemi look at Minho and Minho just shruder… Jonghyun at Onew for a while then back at the tv… As if he doesn’t care who Onew talking to…

Yeoboseyou..? Onew answered

Hello…? A deep voice at the end

Who is this .. ? Onew confused

Don’t you recognize me…?he chuckled

Oh…! TOP hyung… ! … Onew smile widely….

I heard you just ended with your new album… you must be tired… Onew felt embarrassed…

A little bit.. TOP smile…

Hey Jinki…Do you have some free time tomorrow…?...TOP asked

Hm…. I guess… Onew think a bit…

Why…? Onew cutely…

TOP just chuckled at the end….

Then I’ll see you tomorrow…. TOP smile…

Uh… Deh…Hyung… Onew confused….

Bye … and say hi to your members for me…. TOP said before ended his call….

Onew enden his call and keep his phone away…. Onew turned to look at s …Guys…TOP said hi …he smile sweetly… Oh…  hi…they answered instantly… I wonder why TOP hyung asked me whether I have free time tomorrow…? Onew thought simply before proceed to the kitchen… Onew sneaked in tried to peek what Key cooks for dinner…  Do you need some help …? Onew asked smiling… Nope…I’m okay …by my self… Key said focusing cutting the vegetables… Owh… Onew sighed defeated and he leaves….Wait … Key called… Yes …? Onew turned to look at Key…. Why did you sleep on the couch yesterday…? Did you have nightmares..? Key look worried …the other members  turn to look at Onew when Key asked that… Onew look confused and tilted his head… Nightmares …? …Yeah … You were sleeping on the couch at the livng room when I woke up this morning… then Onew realized and look down embarrassed ….

Hyung …? Key look at Onew confused… How can I tell them I that I actually sleep on the couch after I a made plan to test them… Onew look down nervously… Hyung…? Are you okay…? Taemin came beside him… Huh ..? Ah… Yeah…. Onew said nervously… Hyung …you still didn’t answer my question… Did you have nightmares last night…? Key stopped what his doing and look worried at Onew….

Deh…Onew nodded slowly… I can’t sleep last night… that’s why I slept on the couch…. Mianhe…. Onew fidgeted…. Aigoo… Our hyung had a nightmare last night…? …suddenly Minho hugs him from the back… Onew shocked flinched at first then he relaxes… Minho …don’t do that…you gave me a heart attack…Onew pouted… Hehehe…Mian… Minho chuckled ….

Hyung … you promised that you’ll sleep with me tonight…Key said simply continuing but the vegetables… Did I …? Onew turned to look at Key….Yup… This morning…Key nodded without looking at him… Onew tried to remembered it…then he had flashback that he did said that he will sleep with Key tonight…. Why you got to sleep with Onew hyung…. Minho asked jealously… Well …If you want to sleep with him.. wait next time when he had nightmares…Key smirked…

Hyung…do you really want to sleep with Key…? Minho look at Onew …. Onew look at Minho apologetically … Sorry , Minho… But I did said that I ‘ll be sleeping with him… Onew look down… Minho sighed and leaned on the crook of Onew’s neck…. Minho smell the scent of Onew and he whispers on Onew’s ear…. Next time hyung…if you have nightmares or can’t sleep …tell me first…ne…? Minho use his seductive tone …. Onew shivered in his spine ….N-Neh… Onew turned flushed…

Enough guys…Dinner’s ready… as Key settle the table … Once Key prepared the dinner… All of them eat while exchanging conversation…. They look like a happy family… the one who’s in charge of washing the dishes is Taemin and Jonghyun… While they washing it… they sometime play the water and splashing at each other…end up scolded by Key… Onew just chuckled at their behavior while standing behind Key…Then he felt a pair of arm around his waist…. Onew no need to turn because he knows who is hugging him right…. Minho , is something wrong…? Onew asked simply without looking at him… Minho put his head on Onew’s head and hugging him tightly…. No… Nothing hyung… I just want to hug you… that’s all… Minho sighed contently…. Onew giggled….. You always hug me Minho… countless time… even I can’t count… Onew smile sweetly at him… Minho and Onew turned to look Key who is right now nagging at Jonghyun and Taemin…. Jonghyun and Teamin look down feeling guilty…

It seem like they’re preety busy there…Minho said while looking at Onew… Onew nodded then he yawned…. Sleepy …? Minho asked…. Onew nodden while rubbing his eyes cutely… Minho look at the other members then turned to Onew …he smirked then he ew so that Onew face him… Minho carried him bridal style and that action surprised Onew… Onew was about to protest but Minho was fast and he quickly get into the room and put Onew gently on his bed … Minho quickly slip in beside Onew before Key…. Minho wrap his hands around Onew’s waist again from the back , this time much more closer to his chest and tightly so that Onew won’t get snatched by Key… Minho smiling satisfied that he get to sleep while Onew’s in his arms for tonight….Good night hyung… Minho said to him… Onew wished him back and smile … soon he shut his eyes to get some sleep…

After Key nagged them …he’s tired… he was about to turned behind him where Onew is… He widen his eyes… Onew’s gone ?! …He thought immediately… when he looked around him he noticed that Minho also isn’t there…he quickly proceeed to the bedroom… he could see a couple is sleeping on bed while hugging each other… That is Minho and Onew…Key saw Minho smiling in his sleep… Key was about to snatched Onew from him but when he saw peaseful and calm on Onew’s face , his didn’t have the courage to do it….then he slowly back away , let it slip for today….

Key mumbled in annoyance… he was about to turned but he felt someone pull his hands…Key turned to look it was Onew… Where are you going Key…? Onew asked while rubbing his eyes… Key didn’t say anything but instead he look at Onew…. I thought you to sleep with me…. You don’t like to sleep with me ..Key …? Onew pouted cutely… Key quickly shook his head… No ! I would never hate to sleep with you … Key came closer to Onew… then let’s go to sleep …ne ? You must be tired from all the shopping with Ryeowook and Sungmin hyung …. Onew smile at him…. Key couldn’t resist it it…he slip in and lay down on Onew’s left while Minho is Onew’s right deeply a sleep still his hands around Onew…

Key came closer to Onew and pull Onew’s head to his chest … and brushed Onew’s soft hair softly… Night Onew… Key kissed Onew’s forehead…Onew smile and snuggles more…. After a few minutes… both of them fell a sleep… Jonghyun and Taemin shocked when they saw the three of them… They felt jealous at first then they sighed…. They look at each other as they thought the same thing…. Don’t worry next time when Onew’s having nightmares …that time we will be the one who got to sleep with Onew…Jonghyun smirked while Taemin nodded his head agreed… and both of them proceed to their bed to sleep …

That night , Onew sleep with smile on his face... Key still hold Onew's head to his chest while Minho keep hug Onew from the back and doesn't want to let go... Luckily Onew's bed is big enough for three of them...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys ! :) Sorry fo the late update ... i don't know how many times i rewrite this chap ... but this the best i can do for this chap.... hope you guys enjoy reading it... :D

Please don't forget to comment ...! Love you guys ! >.<