Chapter 3

Our Favourite Leader

 

As soon they reached … Jonghyun having a hard time to wake Onew up … after 20 minutes Onew finally wake up but he’s walking with his eyes close and he almost hit a wall … The members are worried and afraid that the leader might get hurt so Minho hold Onew arm until they get into their dorm…. Minho told Onew to take off his shoes and Onew obediently do what he was told … After taking off his shoes… Onew slowly walk to his room while Minho put Onew and his shoes in the shoe rack...

" Onew hyung …! Make sure you change your clothes first if you want to go to sleep …..! " Key told him like an umma…. " Deh…. " Onew nod with his eyes close and he go into his room….

" Aigoo…. Onew hyung sometime act like a kid… " Key chuckled…. " I’m gonna use take bath first … I’m sweaty like a pig … " Key quickly leave….    " Hyung ! Don’t use it more than an hour …! " Taemin yelled as he settle himself in couch at the living room… " Where’s Onew …? " Jonghyun asked as he sit beside Taemin after he put his shoes in ohoe rack… " In his room…. " Taemin answered annoyed…. " What are you angry about,  Taemin ? " Jonghyun look confused…. " The one that you did to Onew during in the van … " Minho take a sip of water… " What ? What did I do ? " Jonghyun look Minho…. " Don’t act dumb hyung…I saw you kiss on Onew hyung head in the van just now… " Taemin glaring at him… " Oh…? that ? Well…Onew is too cute and I can’t hold myself back… " Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck…

" Eventhough Onew hyung is cute… you should at least control yourself… " Taemin  told him… " Who are you to told me what to do …? " Jonghyun said angrily…. " You’re just a maknae …you’re suppose to respect your hyung not told them what to do ! "Jonghyun yelled at him…. " ENOUGH !!! " Minho snarled at both of them… " Quite down… we don’t want to wake up Onew hyung …. " glared…. Taemin sighed while Jonghyun just rolled his eyes …. " What’s the ruckus ? Your being too loud ! " Key dried his hair…

" This idiots were fighting just now and both of them raised their voice at each other… " Minho explained to Key… " Fighting ? Fight over what ? " Key asked… " Onew hyung " Jonghyun and Taemin jinxed… " Speaking of fighting … why did you kiss Onew hyung head back in the van … " Key raised his eyebrow… " Arrgghh!!! Not you too Key… "Jonghyun ruffled his hair….. " Why are you asking me this question anyway …. Are you jealous or what ?! " Jonghyun seem annoyed…. " Yes !! " Key and Taemin yelled … Jonghyun look at Key then Taemin last he look at Minho …. Minho look at him and he nod ….

" So… it means all of you like Onew hyung also ? " Jonghyun raised his eyebrow… " Of course we do… " Key scoffed… " No…what I mean is you like Onew more then as a hyung or a friend  ? " Jonghyun asked slowly…. and all of them just nod….  " I can’t believe this… " Jonghyun said in shocked…  " I have an idea hyung …! " Taemin smile widely… " What is it Taemin .. ? " Key look at Taemin… " How about we fight over Onew hyung ? " Taemin grinned… " We are Taemin… exactly right now… " Minho answered him…  " No … I mean we fight over Onew hyung and who ever make Onew hyung falls for him will be the winner  plus Onew hyung will be his automaticly ! " Taemin grinned look at them…  " Your not bad Taemin…. I underestimated you… " Jonghyun look at Taemin disbelief… " So ? Are you in ? " Taemin smile at them… " Yeah… I’m in.. " Jonghyun nodded….        " Me too… " Key raised his hand … " Same for me " Minho answered…. " Good ! Then we start tomorrow ! " Taemin jumped in joy…. " Agree ! " the other 3 members nodded….

 

While they’re talking to each other  …. They didn’t know that a certain somebody had heard everything  what they were talking about …. from the beginning till the end ….

‘ I can’t believe it …. They’re fighting over me … ? ‘ Onew closed the door quietly…. And slowly lay on his bed… ‘ I was thirsty after I changed my clothes…. Suddenly I heard Jonghyun raised his voice … I thought that maybe they’re  fighting as a leader I have to stop that … that’s why I decided to go out …when I opened the door slowly then I heard Jonghyun was asking Taemin , Key and Minho whether they like me more than as a hyung and a friend…. When I look at them …all of them nod at the same time…. I was shocked that time …. I thought they like Taemin  but they actually like ME ?! ONEW ?! LEE JINKI !! NOT TAEMIN ?! BUT ME ?! ‘ Onew screamed to himself….   ‘ Arrrggghhh!!!! What am I going to do now ?! ‘ Onew rolled on his bed back and forth…

Suddenly he heard the door being opened and he stop rolling and pretend to be sleep…. Then someone sit at the edge of his bed …. The person leaned in , Onew could feel the breath of the person  on his cheek … " Good night Hyung…. Sleep tight … " the person kissed on his cheek… ‘ Minho .. ? ‘ Onew thought… Onew wait until Minho left the the room …. He opened his eyes … “ Did Minho just kissed on my cheek  ? “ he blushed and rubbed his cheek slowly the one that Minho kissed…. He slowly lay back on his bed and he can’t stop thinking why Minho kissed him….

Until he thoughts disturbed by the sound of the door being opened again…. Onew pretend to be sleep again …the person sit beside him and leaned in…. this the person touched his bang softly and placed a kiss on his forehead…. " Night Onew… " the person said… ‘ This time is Jonghyun…  ‘ Onew thought….. as Jonghyun left the room…  Onew face turned pink , he touched his forehead where Jonghyun had kissed…. ‘ Why they have to do this to me…? ’ he thought embarrassed….

Then there’s a knock the door followed by a voice … " Hyung …? Are you sleeping …? " the person asked…. ‘ It’s Taemin..! ‘ Onew looked at the door , he was about to answer the call but he thought for a second then he pertend to be sleep again to know what will Taemin do to him while he’s sleeping… he cover himself in his blanket … then he heard the door is opened and Taemin sit beside him Taemin slowly slid his hand into Onew’s blanket and touched Onew hand softly and rubbed it slowly…. Taemin slowly pulls the cover off , pulls Onew hand slowly and kissed Onew hand ….  " Nighty night Onew hyung….have a sweet dream …" Taemin wished him good night ….

He was about to sit up as Taemin get out of the room but he saw a shadow at the front door so he still continue pretending to sleep…. The person opened the door and slowly sit on the bed…. The person touched his head softly….. " Good night Onew hyung …. Sleep tight and don’t let bed bugs bite …" placed a kiss on the head… “ Now it’s Key…” Onew thought….

After Key left the room , Onew felt embarrassed and rolled on his bed again …. That night …. While the 4 members sleep like their in heaven , onew couldn’t sleep at all …. He tried so hard to get a sleep but he couldn’t because he can’t forget about the kisses that s gave to him…. As soon his remembered it , he face immediately turned pink …! ‘ God ! Why can’t I forget about those kisses ….! And why my face feel hot when I remember those things… ! ‘ he covers his face in his palms…

The whole night Onew spent thinking about how he can face s when he already know thei r feelings towards him… ‘ Guarantee for sure my eyes will become like panda tomorrow morning….’ He sighed….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys ! I hope you enjoyed it…. I make this chap while I was in the train on the way home…( the original one actually …) I have 2 home …. One my mother and one is my father….. I’m on my way to my father’s….LOL ….  Hahaha… Please don’t forget to comment …Love you guys !!! XD