Chapter 16

Our Favourite Leader

(I leave the imagination to you guys. I’m so sorry I don’t write in this chapter because I really don’t know how to write . It’s really hard for me =______= “. I hope you guys would understand
/bows/I rewrote for chap 16, hope you would read it again and i'm on my way doing for final chapter.
please enjoy. )


" Ahh.. n-no..! enough ! " Onew moaned out softly when Minho pounds into him countless yet hard along with some passionate before he leans to kiss his leader sweetly making the moans muffles into it. Spreading the leader's thighs wider as he can not get enough of Jinki. 

" Hey, Minho. Slow down a bit will you ? The neighbours might hear what we did here " Jonghyun watching them having fun on the bed as he already had his.
" Shut up, Dino. You already had three rounds with Jinki still not have enough yet ? not to mention Kibum too, doing Onew so roughly " Minho sounds unsatisfied while moves his hip and Jinki's giving him pleasure all over at the same time. Onew mewls and moans in pleasure, arching his back hard and for the tenth time then flops on the bed seems to be breathless as he watching his other member with his eyes half lidded then feels a soft yet tender hand leads his lips to face a twitching , he look up and it is coming from his favourite maknae ,Taemin.

" w-what ? tae ? " he sounds a little nervous as the twitching yet hot pressed against his cheek. " I told you before hyung, i'm not a baby tae anymore, i'm a man and legal too. Now.. it. " slowly slides his into Jinki's warm mouth caused him to let out some pleasure sighed "god.. it's warm " " hnhg..! mmph..! " the leader only moans out muffling his moans while bobbing his head on tae's since he has to obey " onew hyung .. you ing tight ! " minho groaned and get more wild with his into the hole that already so loose after countless time of ing from s after a few more rough into him, Minho let out a huge load of his warm right even that very hole already overflows with while squeezing the leader’s hot slit and balls make him along with him . Onew only closes his eyes tightly and right on his own chest somehow give vibration to Taemin’s then Taemin take the control ing Onew’s mouth until he inside the leader’s throat and pulls it out release the rest right on the face before they both let go of the leader.

Onew slowly opens his eyes and immediately he feels sore all over his body , he could feel a hand hugs his waist protectively while another hand under his head as his pillow. He also could feel someone is resting his head on his stomach , he groaned lightly and tried to move a little but it’ll make things worse. He got pulls by Minho close to his chest while Jonghyun keep hugs his waist tightly and Taemin cuddles to him even more. Onew just sighed massaged his temple with his own free hand.
 

‘ how should I get out from here in this kind of situation’ he thinks to himself
 

Onew looks at  Minho then at Jonghyun , he could hear soft snore coming from them and smiles softly. Slowly he lift Jonghyun’s arm away from his waist and lift Taemin’s away from his stomach.
He carefully and slowly gets out of the bed so that he wouldn’t wake the others up , slowly he crawls to edge of the bed but he couldn’t too much because his hips hurts too much
 

‘They really do me without holding back’ he hissed the pain.

Once he reached at the edge of the bed he put his legs on the floor and tried to stands up but his legs couldn’t support him and he falls down on the instead

Argh !!
THUD !!
Ouch !!

 

Onew groaned bit ,sits up carefully and rubs his nose lightly where he fell
‘Urgh .. That hurts..’ he mumbles to himself. Suddenly a pair of strong arms slides around his waist and lift him up then put him on bed gently. That made him surprised when the culprit put him put him on bed.
“J-Jonghyun ..” Onew blinks his eyes at him. Jonghyun check him up and touch his body to check if he’s got hurt anywhere.
“Do you hurt anywhere?” he asked looks seriously at him and onew just nods at him
“Neh, I’m okay.” He answered. Jonghyun just sigh in relief. Then someone hugs onew from behind, onew turn slowly and looks up
“you should be resting ,hyung” Minho looks at him worriedly
“ your body is still sore from yesterday night ,right ?” taemin asked him while sitting beside minho and pouting

Onew just sigh in defeat and glares at them.
“ Well , you guys have could at least hold back a little” onew pulls away minho’s hands of him
“Who told you to be so irresistible ,hyung” minho just chuckles and hugs him from hugs while taemin nods agree and jonghyun smiles then he yawns and walks out of the room. Suddenly Key comes in with breakfast in his hands.
“Omo , you guys already awake?” the he smiles sweetly at onew
“ Hyung , I made breakfast for you~” he sings then sits at the empty spot next to onew.

“ Ahh~” he wants to feed onew but onew just takes the spoon from him and feed himself

“ At least you should let me feed you” key pouts . onew looks at him after he ate three spoonful of omelet rice
“ key, only my waist and legs is sore but not my hands” he smiles and continues to eat

“fine.” Key stands up and walks away. Onew looks clueless then he turns to looks at minho but taemin isn’t there because he already runs off to the toilet

“Did I do something wrong ?” he asked . Minho just smiles and shakes his head lightly
“Ani , you didn’t,hyung. Key just wants to take care of you. He must be worried about last night too” minho pats his head softly before he leaves onew alone on the bed. Onew just shrugged and finishes his breakfast. After a while , Jonghyun and Taemin comes in with towel around their waist. Jonghyun is drying his wet hair while Taemin is haging a towel around his neck . Onew just observes them silently then the last night event recalls him back that caused him to blushed. He covers his face and shakes his head then he slaps his own face lightly
 

‘What happened to me ? Thinking that they look so hot?’
 

Then , Minho comes in with his hair still wet and the water from his wet slowly running falling down to his neck then at his chest. Onew closes his eyes tightly then he grabbed one of the pillow and throws at them. They were surprised and immediately look at onew who is breathing hard.

“What the – Why did you throw the pillow at us ?” Minho asked clueless
“ Just quickly and wear something will you ?” onew glares and gritted his slightly before he covers himself in blanket.
“What the hell was that ?” Minho still confused then he heard a chuckles comes from Jonghyun that made him turn to look at Jonghyun.

“He’s just shy and embarrass ,minho” Jonghyun wearing his pants and put on some t-shirt

“ Ahh~” Minho get what Jonghyun’s trying to say then he chuckles
“Cute.” Minho said himself then Jonghyun and Taemin nods in agree.

Onew is mumbling nonsense under his breath then he yelps as he feels someone took off the blanket of him, he turn to look then see Minho and Jonghyun who pulled the blanket off of him

“Yah~ what do you think are you guys doing ..?” he whines and tries to get back the blanket but he could due to the pain of lower body. He groans in pain then he lightly rubs his waist caused the others to worry about him but he keep insisting says that he’s fine. He slowly gets off the bed and walks slowly step by step to the bathroom to clean himself on his own. After a few hours later , feeling refreshed then goes to the kitchen to get something to eat. Key’s smiling as soon he sees Jinki walks into kitchen, then he quickly offers some food to Jinki.
“ Onew, here , I make you something to eat. It’s your favorite ~” he sings . Onew turns to look at Key then looks at the food he’s holding and smiles brightly .
“Oh my god ! It’s chicken !!! “ he quickly takes a seat and starts eating . JInki is enjoying the food , without he noticed, all of s are watching him eating with a smiles on their face.