Chapter 1

Our Favourite Leader

Early in the morning , Jinki groaned because of the alarm clock which is ringing .....he reached for it to stop it permanently and go back into his blanket .... he's too busy on getting back to sleep he didn't noticed someone was watching him the whole time .....

' He is so cute ' the person giggled ..... It approached the leader and sit at the edge of the bed with legs is crossing.... " Hyung ...wake up... " shook the leader lightly but Jinki just groaned instead ... " Please wake up ... " shook him again..." 5 more minute please ..." he hold out his five fingers from the blanket.... The person chuckled at his cuteness ... he took the advantage and slid into Jinki's blanket and hug him ... " Then don't blame me if Key comes here with his spatula in his hand and his nag within 1 minute ..." he breath in Jinki's scent .... With that statement Jinki immediately sit up but his his eyes still close.... the person also sit up.... " Come one , let's go... " he hold Jinki's hand and pulled him slowly.... " Minho....i'm sleepy... " he pouted cutely...

' Gah ! He's too cute ! ' Minho hold himself back from kiss Jinki lips.... he stood up and walk Jinki out of his room . " Wash your face first " he told Jinki ....

" Deh....." Jinki rubbed his eyes cutely while walking slowly... then he bumped into someone he almost fall into his bump but the person catched him by the waist and pulled him forward ...."  Jinki ...early in the morning you're already so clumsy ... " the person chuckled still holding his waist... " Sorry Jonghyun... i 'll go wash my face now..... " they broke a part and Jinki walk away slowly.... Jonghyun chuckle at Jinki's cuteness 

" You shouldn't have go that far just because he's about to fell on the floor ..." MInho raised his eyebrow...." What .... you're jealous ? If you were me you would have done the same thing . " Jonghyun smirked

" Whatever ...Jonghyun.." Minho rolled his eyes and go to the kitchen .... Key is making breakfast while Taemin is wacthing tv " Morning hyung ! " he chirped " Morning ...." Minho greeted back... " Where's Onew hyung ? " he asked excited  " He's in the washroom..." Jonghyun told simply.... Taemin nodded understand..." Breakfast ready ... ! " Key called  " Yay ! " jumped in joy and went to the dining table.... " Where's Onew hyung ? " Key put the breakfast on the table .... " I 'll go get him ! " Taemin stood up and went to washroom..... 

Taemin opens the door slowly he saw Onew was standing in front of the mirror but his are close... ' He's sleeping ...no wonder took him so long ...' 

"Hyung ! Why are you sleeping ? Key umma already called for breakfast ." Taemin startled him...  " Aaaah !!! " Onew jumped hold his chest .... then the sound of footsteps came to them... " What is it ? I heard Onew is screaming ? " Key opens the door wide to see the whole situation MInho and Jonghyun were behind him look concern..... " Onew hyung was sleeping just now so I wake him up by startling him " Taemin smile widely .... They look at the leader who's holding his chect like he had just got a heart attack ... " Taemin ! You can't wake him up like that ! See ! He look like he's having a heart attack ." Key came beside Onew and rubbed his back slowly.... " Sorry ... I didn't mean to ..." Taemin pouted " It's okay Key... i'm the one who's at fault for sleeping in here instead of wash my face... " Onew smile ..." You sure your okay ? " Key asked worriedly... " Yeah ..." Onew nodded

' He's such an angel ! ' Minho and Jonghyun thought.... " Let's go have breakfast and get ready for our schedule before manager come to pick up " Onew told them .... They having their breakfast together Taemin look guilty for what he had done to Onew ... he didn't eat much... 

" Taemin , what's wrong ? " Onew sit beside him in the van .... " I'm sorry hyung ... for startled you just now... " Taemin look down.. Onew chuckled ...

" It's okay Taemin.... I'm not mad at you... If it weren't for you back then I might still feeling drowsy right now " he ruffles Taemin's hair... " Really ? You're not mad ? " Taemin smile and Onew nodded... " Thank you hyung !! I love you so much !! " he hugged him ..." I love you too Taemin " he hugs back ...

' WHAT ?? ONEW LOVES TAEMIN ?! ' the three member widen their eyes and watched the Ontae couple .... Onew broke the hug and their staring at him..." Why are you guys staring at me ? Is there something on my face ? " Onew touched his face... " Nothing hyung... " Jonghyun smile and look at front , Key just smile and turn while Minho didn't say anything at all... Onew look confused at first then he ignored it and continue to talk with Taemin.... While he is chatting he didn't realise that the another 3 member keep took a glance at him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys ! I know it's kind of short ....but i really hope you enjoyed it.... please don't forget to comment !!