Sleeping overnight

Pretending to be Gay isn't that Easy!

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I was sitting next to Sungyeol at the table. Sungyeol's mother was across Sungyeol and continued reading her book. 

It was quiet. Not in a comfortable quiet way but in a kinda awkward one. And I noticed I wasn't the only one thinking like that as Sungyeol was playing with his fingers and was looking down the whole time. 

When I thought the atmosphere couldn't get any more awkward Sungyeol's umma decided to talk, "When are you guys getting married?" she said like i was the most normal thing in the world to ask.

"WHAT?!" we both yelled in unison. 

"You guys are engaged right? I heard Sungyeol say that you were his fiancée," she said, being surprised at out sudden outburst. 

​This is bad, if we continue this unnatural talk then she'll notice that we aren't really dating. 

"Ah yeah," Sungyeol started, "Myungsoo proposed to me yesterday so we haven't really talked about the date and stuff." 

​Good job, Sungyeol! This has been taken care of without my help.

"Owh, okay," she nodded, "Then how long did you guys date?" she smiled.

This time Sungyeol didn't know what to say so I speaked up, "A few months or so," I said and she nodded again. 

"Isn't it to soon for you to marry then?" 

"Ani," I shook my head and looked up at her with a smile, "I just love him so much that I want to marry him right now if I had to."

"Awh, that's so sweet!" she said as she stood up and leaned over the table just to pinch my cheeks, "Sungyeol son, you should never let him go! Myungsoo here is definitely a keeper!" she squealed. 

I blushed and when I looked at Sungyeol his cheeks were brighter than tomatoes, "Umma!" he whined and I chuckled softly. 

​His umma just laughed it off and sat back down again. When she was down laughing and Sungyeol didn't blush anymore she clapped her hands and yelled, "Sunggyu-ah!" 

​Sunggyu? Who's Sunggyu? I thought and looked at Sungyeol that suddenly seemed very tense. Who's that Sunggyu? A few seconds later the door of the living room opened and the same guy that opened the front door for us rushed inside. 

​At first I noticed his death glare at me but soon stopped shooting those daggers at me and straightened his shirt, "Yes, ma'am?" 

​Sungyeol's umma smiled at him, "Can you prepair a pair of pajama's for Myungsoo? He's staying the night over," she said. 

"What?! Umma, he isn't! He's not sleeping here!"

"What nonsense are you saying boy, it's already late. He can't go home now, can he? Oh, and Sunggyu, he's sleeping in Sungyeol's room so put the pajama on the bed."

It was pretty obvious that he didn't want to but he just bowed his head a little and left the room with a speechless Sungyeol and a happy mother.

Sungyeol's P.O.V 

It was 1 am and I was on my bed trying to sleep, but I just couldn't. And there was one good reason for that. The sleeping boy behind me. 

​I sighed as I heard Myungsoo turn around and snoring loudly. Atleast one of us is getting his good night sleep. 

After an half hour of only turning around in bed I almost fell asleep. My eyes fluttered close and I finally found myself drifting to my dreamland when a hand wrapped around my waist. 

My eyes widened and my heart that was beating in a normal tempo quickened its pace, "M-Myungsoo?" I said whispering and was answered with a loud snore. I tried to hold my laugh in but still said softly, "Cute..."

I figured that he was still sleeping and didn't know what he did. I sighed and didn't bother pushing his arm away because, honestly, I like this. 

Maybe, just maybe, am I starting to fall for him. But... this isn't right. I mean, he's a guy and I'm a guy too. And a guyxguy relationship isn't really... appropriate, is it? And I only know him for how long? 2-3 days? 

This feeling I have for him will probably vanish as fast as they came to me. 

And with that thought in my mind, I fell asleep. 

Sunggyu's P.O.V

It's 2 am so that means that my work today is over and just as usual I can choose to go home or stay at Sungyeol's. But my heart is acing to much that I can't handle being in the same house as him together with his soon to be hubby. 

I sighed as I walked down the already empty street. Being in the ty mood that I am now I really needed a drink so-- I headed to the bar.

When I was in the bar and sat on a seat the bartender named Donghae, also one of my best friends, came up to me and said, "Hey Sunggyu! Want a drink?" I nodded, "Give me the strongest one that you have," "Okay, the strongest drink coming up."

​I sighed deeply and that didn't come unnoticed by Donghae, "Yo, Sunggyu? Why the sad face?" he asked and put my drink on the counter, "Had a rough day?" I simply nodded, "Want to talk about it?" he then said and I shook my head, "Arraso. But you know I'm here when you need to, okay?" "I know, thanks Hae," "You're welcome bro, that's what friends are for, aren't they." He went back to his work as bartender after that. 

​I gulped down my drink when a hand suddenly was on my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy smirking at me. He didn't look that old, maybe sixteen years old? Oh well, he was definitely underage for him to be in here and... he's kinda hot.

"What?" I said to him and he came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Hey, hottie. Want to have a steamy night with me?" he said between hicks. He was obiously drunk. 

​I sighed, I wasn't in the mood for this, "No," I said and stood up from the chair, heading towards the exit. Before I knew it, the guy came back to me and grabbed my hand, he forcefully pulled me with him, out of the club and into an alley.

"Y-Yah!? What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled at him when he grabbed both of my wrist and nailed me to the wall. 

Can this day go any better?

"You know, I don't like not getting what I want to have..." he said before he grabbed my chin and before I knew it, his lips were pressed on mine...