Meeting the Mother

Pretending to be Gay isn't that Easy!

-not yet edited- 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I know I sounded rather confident when we were sitting in the café and telling that we should go to his house and stuff, but all that confident just left my body when we were standing in front of his house.

His house was.... big. Really big. Everything was big. The gate was big, the garden was big. , my mind isn't functioning right anymore. 

Sungyeol was tugging at my shirt and I averted my eyes of the house to him, "You sure you want to do this?" he said in a small voice.

"Uhm, honestly? No," I said and he looked down at his feet. "But... I'll do it," Sungyeol's face shot up to me and he smiled brightly and said, "Let's go then!"

​I nodded, "Let's..."

​He opened the gate and stepped inside, he walked further without noticing that I was still standing there in front of the gate. And when he noticed, he turned around, giving me a questioning look.

"Myungsoo? What are you doing? Come here," he reached out his hand and tilted his head to the side.

​I just gathered the confidence that I losed in one deep breath and walked over to him and grabbed his hand. 

​I didn't say anything when we walked to the front door. My mouth gaped open at the sight. Goddamn, it looks even bigger up front! 

​Sungyeol knocked on the door and a few seconds later a butler opened the door. A butler for gods sake!  And a handsome on too. 

​I saw his eyes going from Sungyeol to our hands that I was still holding, to me, "Sungyeol-ah? Who is he?" he said averting his eyes back to Sungyeol and acting like I wasn't here.

"Oh, you mean him? Myungsoo? Ahahaha... well--" "I'm his boyfriend. Oh, correction, his fiancée," I said. Ah, there really isn't any way of turning back now, is there? 

The butler's eyes grew wide and he violently grabbed Sungyeol's shoulders, shaking him and making Sungyeol let go of my hand, "Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Is that true?!" 

​I looked at them and saw Sungyeol couldn't answer so I stepped between them and made him let go of him, "Yah. I-don't-know-what-your-name-is-dude. Don't be so violent," I said and glared at him. 

​I was pretty sure he 'che'-ed at me and without saying anything, he turned around and left both of us there. 

​I turned back to Sungyeol who was now looking down at the ground playing with his fingers and biting his underlip, "You okay?" I said, being concerned. 

He just nodded without looking at me, "Let's go inside," "...Okay." 

​Sungyeol walked inside the house and when he walked I grabbed his hand, I don't know why. I just wanted to hold his hand. This made him turn around and he looked at me, "If we're trying to come of as an engaged couple then we should at least hold hands," I said, just coming up with this excuse in the spare moment. 

​Sungyeol nodded and made his mouth form an 'O'. 

He walked further inside and I looked around the inside of the house. 

If you walk inside the house the first thing that you see is a big staircase that leads to the second floor. If you look at the side you see a big painting wath I guess is a painting from were Sungyeol was young, around 8 years old, together with his parents. At both side's of the houdse were a door. The one at the right probably going to the living room and the one at the left probably going to the kitchen. I was walking to the painting when Sungyeol's screaming stopped me and kinda... scared me.

"Myungsoo... Myungsoo....... MYUNGSOO!" 

"WHAT?!"

"Uhm, my umma is in here," he said, his hand gripping on one of the door handles. I nodded and walked to him. 

​He opened the door and I followed him, "Umma?" he said in a soft voice, almost whispering, "Yes, son," his umma said and looked up for the first time they walked inside the room. 

The woman wasn't older than 50 but certainly wasn't younger than 40. She had a soft look on her face and looked very kind. She had very curly hair and a glasses at the tip of nose.  Probably a reading glasses as she was reading a book. And se definitely doesn't look like someone that would force a marriage with her son and some other girl. 

She took of her glasses and looked at her son, "Sungyeol, won't you introduce me to your friend there?" she said as she nodded in my direction. 

​Sungyeol opened his mouth but nothing came out of it. Eventually he gived up and closed his mouth. But he opened his mouth again and tried saying something with no sound coming out of it. It looked pretty ridiculous. I decided to but in. "I'm... Myungsoo, ma'am," I said and bowed. 

"Hmm, Myungsoo? Why are you holding my son's hand? OMO! Don't tell me, you guys are dating?!" she said with the biggest smile on her face.

I looked at Sungyeol and he looked back at me. Seeing his shocked face I knew that he didn't expect this either. 

"He's my fiancée. And umma? You aren't mad?" his umma shook his head and made a gesture for Sungyeol to come sit by her side. He let go of my hand and sat down next to her. She grabbed his hand with both her hands and tightened the grip around it, "Sungyeol son, I told you before didn't I? That gender in love doesn't matter. And in fact, I never liked Hyuna to begin with. She just looks like a 3th rate from the ghetto," she shuddered and Sungyeol laughed softly at her act. 

"Then why did you made her my fiancée?" Sungyeol asked. And since his umma opinion on Hyuna isn't good, I was curious why too. 

"I didn't do that, son. Your father did, and I'm pretty sure that he won't accept your pretty boy Myungsoo like I do."


Author's Note

Annyeong! 

lol. i'm just tired and I don't know what to say but

i hope you liked it! ^^